A Mysterious Message

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already the next day...now the only 2 people who are left is _______ and _______.

"Gosh! I really hate this! Now it's really quiet!" ________ said sadly.

"I know...I feel lonely. It's actually hard when the rest are not here." _______ said sadly.

"Why do they even have to do this?! Why can't they just leave us alone for once!" _______ shouted.

"Jinjeong...dongsaeng-ah." _______ said as she looked at her.

All of a sudden, _______ recieved a mysterious text message:

If you want to know where your friends are. You have to do us a favor first.

"Dongsaeng who's it from?" _______ asked.

"I don't know...the number is unknown." _______ said.

______ read the message and then she replied:

Who are you exactly...and how did you get my number?!

Let just say your worst enemy...

My worst enemy...?

_________ made a worried look and it became very quiet. The person who was texting the whole time was Hara. She then turned off her phone and stopped texting her. She put her phone back in her pocket and she just gave out a smirk.

"This is what happens when you mess with me and my friends..." Hara said.

"So, we're going with the plan right?" Kevin asked.

"Right...but, you guys have to be quick. I heard Jeongmin and Kwangmin are coming over." Hara suggested.

"I feel like we're doing the wrong thing." Dongho said sadly.

"Don't you want to get this over with?! Why do you even trust those girls?! They loved you one but...they left you. So...why do you even still have to care!" Hara said angrily.

"Because...their speical." Kiseop said.

"Kiseop-oppa..." Yong Jae said surprised.

Hani rolled her eyes and she didn't even care what they were talking about, all she wanted is Jeongmin and no ones steals him.

"You know what! How about we quit the chit chatting and just get this over with! I already want to get revenge on that girl anyway." Hani said.

All of them looked at Hani and they nodded.

"Gosh! Can't you just be paitent for once!" Jessica said.

"She can be impaitent." Haneul said as she rolled her eyes.

"Let's just get this over with..." _______ said as she crossed her arms.

The girls nodded and they figure out a plan to suddenly break in their house. They then nodded and gone with the plan.

"You know, you don't have to do this." _______ said sadly.

Kiseop made a surprise look and then he looked at ________.

"I know...but, I'm doing it for you. I know this is actually a rough plan...but, we have to do something." Kiseop explained.