Youngmin, What Do You Mean?

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

~Youngmin's POV~

It was already that day of the wedding and I was feeling nervous. My own twin getting married to someone that he doesn't love. I made a sad look and then when I thought about it...this whole time, I was thinking about ________. I actually don't know what to tell her. I have to talk to her some way and some how.

"Youngmin, you alright?" Jeongmin asked with a worried look.

"Huh? Oh, Jeongmin..." I said with a surprise look.

Jeongmin smiled and then that was when he walked up to me.

"Is something wrong? Gwenchana?" Jeongmin asked with a worried look.

"Aniyo, it's just that- I don't know what to explain this." I said sadly.

"Is it about ________?" Jeongmin then asked.

I made a surprised look and then looked at Jeongmin.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"Youngmin, we're close. Also, we're in the same band. Your twins suppose to know you most but, he's so busy with his own wedding." Jeongmin teased.

"Araso, but...it's true. It is about her. I just can't stop thinking about her." I sighed sadly.

"Araso...araso...but, this is all Hara's fault." Jeongmin sighed sadly.

"Hey guys." Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin notice that I was making a sad look and then he sighed.

"Hyung, it's about her isn't it?" Kwangmin asked.

"Nae..." I said sadly.


~No One's POV~

Youngmin arrived at the wedding along with Jeongmin and Kwangmin. Donghyun, Minwoo, and Hyunseong decided not to come since it's just too much for them. After a while, that was when the girls arrived the wedding. When Youngmin was walking, that was when he spotted _________.

_________ what she doing here? Youngmin thought to himself.

As Youngmin started to think that was when he started to figure it out. He then watched _________ until she was alone. When she was alone that was when Youngmin grabbed her from behind and drag her back. He then let her go and that was when she made a surprise look.

"Youngmin..." _________ said surprised.

"Um...can't we just talk? What are you even doing?! If Hara sees you. All of us might get in trouble." Youngmin said with a worried look.

"Why would I even want to listen to you Youngmin! I don't care! I'm still mad at you for leaving me behind." ________ said angrily.

"Look, there's something I have to tell you." Youngmin said.

"I rather not listen..." _________ said angrily.

_________ then tried to walk away until Youngmin quickly grab her wrist and then made her get trap by the wall.

"Can't you just listen to me! Just this once!" Youngmin said.

"Youngmin!" _________ said with a surprise look.

"I do love you more! More than Hara! It's just that...I have to marry her...because of you." Youngmin said.

"Youngmin, what do you mean?" _________ asked with a worried look.