Why Are You Still Here...

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

When the girls left, ________ was the only one that just stand there.

"Why you're still here?" _______ asked.

"It's because...I want to talk about something with you guys." _______ said.

"Which is?" _______ asked.

"I'm sorry for what I did. What U-KISS was telling you, they were telling the truth. I actually did force them to be on unnie's side. But, I did not lie to you guys! I was never a spy the first I met you. Until, you guys started to get close with Boyfriend...that was when they got jealous. They forced me to be a spy...but I hate it! It was unfair." ________ explained.

"You should have just told us the whole story." _______ said.

"I tried to...but, unnie always get in the way. Kiseop-oppa told me that you girls were engaged and it was true. I told unnie, but...she didn't believe me. That was when we came here and she started that argument. Pretty soon...we're going to be leaving Korea. So I hope you're happy." _______ explained.

________ was about to walk away until someone stopped her.

"Wait..." _________ called out.

"If you were telling the truth...then we're sorry." _______ said.

"What?" _______ asked cluelessly.

"If you want, you can be back in our group...but only if you leave Hara's side." _______ suggested.

"Are you serious?!" ________ asked surprised.

"As the leader of this group, you can come back. But their right...you need to leave Hara's side in order to join." ________ said.

"Gomawo!" ________ said happily.

"Welcome back." _______ smiled.

"It's nice to kind...of well have you back." _______ said.

"But...it might take some time. I have to think of something though." _______ said.

"But, if you're still on their side. We're still enemies." _______ winked.

"Pretend ones." _______ nodded.

"Right...besides, your unnie can be well...a brat sometimes." Youngmin said.

"I know what you mean Youngmin-oppa. But, you and _______- unnie look perfect together." _______ said.

Both of them made a surprise look and they turned away and blushed.

"Aw...they feel loved." _______ teased.

"Hey!" _______ shouted.