Kiseop's Proposal

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

________ walked out of the door and sighed happily.

I can't believe I'm back in the group...well kind of. _______ thought with a smile.

While she was walking, that was when she bumped into someone.

"Mianhae..." _______ said as she bowed.

"It's alright..." The person said.

_________ made a surprise look as she heard that voice somewhere before. She slowly then looked up and spotted Kiseop smiling at her.

"Kiseop-oppa." ________ said with a surprise look.

Kiseop smiled at her and then said, "You seem happy about something. What is it?"

"It's nothing." _______ said with a smile.

"Are you sure?..." Kiseop asked.

"I'm positive!" ________ shouted.

Both of them smile at each other and then they started laughing.

"Come on, you should just say it." Kiseop suggested.

"Wae?! I don't want to." _______ said in a little girl voice.

"Come on...please...for me." Kiseop smiled.

Kiseop then surprise ________ as he started to pull her close from behind. She made a surprise look and even her eyes widen. She looked up at Kiseop and pushed him away from her.

"Yah! You should stop it!" ________ shouted.

Kiseop smiled and then he looked at _______ for a moment. That was when...Kiseop started to make a nervous look.

I have to tell her... Kiseop thought to himself.

________ looked up at Kiseop and she made a curious look.

"Oppa, are you ok?" ________ asked curiously.

"Huh? Yeah...I'm fine." Kiseop said.

_________ made a confused look but she just smile anyway. Kiseop went ahead and then he turned back and looked at ________.

"Are you coming?" Kiseop called out.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Mian haeyo..." _______ said as she ran up to Kiseop.

Both of them went walking together for a while and then they head back to Starship Ent.

"Thanks for Kiseop." _________ smiled.

"Chumaneyo. And...there's something I need to tell you." Kiseop said.

"What is it?..." _______ asked surprised.

Kiseop made a nervous look, but...then he kneel down and took out a ring in front of ________. She made a curious look and didn't know what's going on.

"This whole time...I liked you. And you're different from your unnie. You were always there for you friends this whole time." Kiseop smiled. "Will you marry me?" Kiseop asked.

From behind, the girls arrived out and spotted Kiseop proposing. That was when all of them made a surprise look.

_________ made a surprise look and didn't know what to say. Until she finally answered, "Yes, I will marry you."

________, _________, ________, __________ just squealed out of nowhere leaving Kiseop a smile on his face. He then put the ring on _________'s finger and suprisngly she started hug Kiseop tightly.

"Saranghaeyo..." Kiseop whispered.

"A romantic proposal." _______ smiled.

"And we get to see it!" _______ shouted.

"Congratulation for you 2." _______ smiled.