Youngmin's Proposal

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_________ was at the mall, and she arrived at the pooh bear store Youngmin said he would meet up. She was looking around and spotted Youngmin looking at some things of Winnie the Pooh.

________ then started to smile and she then walked up to Youngmin.

"Hey...." _______ smiled.

"Oh hey..." Youngmin said.

"What is it you want to tell me?" _______ asked.

"Well...about that..." Youngmin said.

Youngmin made a nervous look and he didn't know what to say. _______ made a confused look and Youngmin just stood there.

"Youngmin, are you ok?" ________ asked worriedly.

"Well..." Youngmin said.

Youngmin didn't know what to say so he hold _______'s hand and drag her out of the store.

"I just wanted to give you something." Youngmin said nervously.

Youngmin looked through the stuff and he brought and took out a white box. 

"This is actually for you." Youngmin said as he hand the box to _______.

________ made a confused look and just took the small box from him. She then open it and made a surprise look.

"Youngmin....!" _______ said with a surprise look.

Youngmin took a deep breath and said, "Will you marry me?"

________ looked up after she heard what Youngmin had to say. She then looked up at Youngmin and she closed the box. Then, she surprisngly hug him.

"Yes..." _______ smiled as she hugged Youngmin.

Youngmin made a surprise look then  he slowly hugged _______. Youngmin open the box took out the ring and put it on ________'s finger.

"Thank you." _______ smiled as she looked up at Youngmin.

Youngmin smiled and then he leaned in and kissed ______. Then he slowly moved away.

"I love you..." Youngmin smiled.

"Saranghaeyo..." She smiled back.