Donghyun's Proposal

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_________ arrived at the resteraunt. When she arrived she spotted that there was many people. She started to feel lost all of a sudden until she spotted Donghyun. She sighed in a relief and walked up to Donghyun.

"There you are..." _______ said.

"Hey, don't tell me you got lost?" Donghyun teased.

"Um...no I didn't." _______ lied as she started to bite on her lip.

Donghyun smiled and _______ just sat down.

Both of them were eating their food until _______ just remember something.

"Donghyun, what did you wanted to tell me?" _______ asked.

Donghyun made a surprise look that ________ remember what he was going to say.

"Well...um..." Donghyun said nervously.

_______ made a confused look and Donghyun felt nervous.

I have to tell her. Fighting! Donghyun thought to himself.

Donghyun then gave out the signal to the waiter and then he made an announcement.

"Ok, can we make it quiet for a bit. Because...someone needs to say something to a special someone." The waitor said.

Everyone became quiet and they looked at Donghyun and _______.

"Donghyun?" __________ asked.

Donghyun felt nervous but, he took out a ring and then he kneel down. Everyone made a surprise look and they knew what's going to happen.

"I have nothing much to say...but, I'm actually happy that you were always there for me. You understand me more than anyone else and I'm glad it was you. But, I'm not sure if you will accept this. And if you're not ready...then I'm ok with it..." Donghyun explained. "Will you marry me?" Donghyun asked nervously.

Everyone was whispering and _______ didn't know what to say. She then started to smile suddenly.

"Donghyun..." _______ called out.

Donghyun then looked up and spotted _______ smiling at him.

"...Yes, I will marry you." _______ smiled.

Everyone smiled and some even clapped. Donghyun put the ring on her finger and both of them started to hug each other.

"Thank you..." Donghyun smiled.