The Actual Truth...

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

"I didn't want to hurt you this way _________. I actually do love you more than Hara and you should know that." Youngmin said.

"Really?! Then why did you just walk away with her?! Hold hands with her! I didn't even see you guys once not even kiss!" ___________ shouted.

"That's because...this is all her fault." Youngmin said sadly.

"Who's fault?! You're the one that make me upset and this was your fault! You said you loved me but...you walked away with Hara. Youngmin, you're kind of being unfair. Who do you even actually love?! Me or-" _________ shouted.

Youngmin interrupted __________ with a kiss which leave her eyes widen. _________ didn't know what to do until she slowly closed her eyes. After a while, Youngmin moved away and looked at _________ with a worried look. She made a sad look at Youngmin but, she then surprisngly hug him.

"Mianhae!" ________ said as her voice cracks.

"Its ok...I'm sorry." Youngmin said.

"I knew for the whole time. I understand! You were just trying to protect me and all. But, you didn't really have to do that." _________ said sadly.

"Araso...but, I had to do it. For you." Youngmin said with a smile. "If Hara wouldn't have come...then this would have been all her fault." Youngmin sighed sadly.

"Well, look what we have here." Hara said as she crossed her arms.

"What do you want?" _________ said.

Hara then walked up to her and slapped her face.

"Youngmin! How could you even cheat on me?! I thought you said you love me more than her!" Hara said.

"The deals off Hara! You're just ruining our life just so you can get what you want?! Well guess what! You will never get what you want!" Youngmin said with an angry look.

"So! What are you even going to do about it?" Hani asked.

"Hani I already know the truth. I understand that you don't love Jeongmin! But, you don't have to be like this. You should just stand up to Hara and just tell her the truth." _________ explained.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Hani lied.

"What is she talking about?" Hara asked with a suspicious look.

Hani made a surprise look as she heard what _________ said. She then slowly turned into a sad look and then said, "I have no idea unnie. She's the one that's lying right now."

__________ made a surprise look and Hara made an angry look at her.

"I think you should deserve a punishment. Since...well, you're all alone!" Hara said.

_________ made a surprise look and then she tried to make a run for it. While she was running, one the secruity guards caught her.

"Put me down! Youngmin!" _________ called out.

"Hara! You're making things worst!" Youngmin said angrily.

"What? Besides, this girl deserve since she has already know the truth. I'm not going to lose to that girl and you should know that Youngmin." Hara explained.


For the others, they have made a worried look on where she might be.

"Where could she be?" ________ asked.

"Wait- You don't think?" _________ asked with a surprise look.

_________ was then struggling but, the guard was holding on to her tightly. She then saw her friends and she calling them.

"Unnie!" _________ called out with a surprise look.

"I need some help here!" ________ shouted.

"Hey! Let go of her!" ________ shouted.

The guard spotted them and then he started to run quickly away with ________...