2 People Left

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Already the weekend and it went by quick. 3 of them are the only ones left and they make a worried look.

"Why does this even have to happen." _______ said sadly.

"It's not our fault. It's the people who kidnapped the others. But, we don't know who?" _______ said curiously.

"Well, who I'm suspicious about is Hara and her friends. I feel like their up to something." _______ said.

________'s phone rang and she looked at the message sent from Minwoo:

Hey, meet me at the movie theater I got something special I want to show you.
~Minwoo

"Unnie who was that from?" _______ asked.

"Minwoo, he said meet him at the movie theater for something special." ________ said with a curious look.

"Aw...how sweet." _______ smiled.

________ gave out a smile and then she got ready. While she got ready that was when she left the house and walked to the movie theater. When she arrived, no one was there.

Maybe Minwoo is arriving late... _______ thought to herself.

After a while, that was when Minwoo arrived. ________ turned and that was when she spotted Minwoo. She made a surprise look and she gave out a smile.

"Min-!" ________ called out.

All of a sudden was being covered by someone behind.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this. No one touches him but, me." Jessica said.

________'s eyes widen and then she was being carried by someone. She started to feel frightned and Minwoo didn't even notice her.

"Minwoo!" ________ screamed.

Minwoo quickly looked up and spotted _______ being carried away. That was when he started to run after her. The person turned behind and spotted Minwoo running after him. He then started to run quickly and then arrived at Hara's car.

"Do you got the girl?" Hara asked.

"Wait?! Hara?! This is all your fault!" _______ said surprised.

Jessica then slap _______ which made her get knocked out.

"Stupid girl..." Hara said as she stepped on the gas.

Minwoo arrived but, he was too late.

"________!" Minwoo called out.

He then made a sad look and sighed.

Not you too... Minwoo thought to himself.

He took out his phone and started to dial ________.

________ answered and said, "Annyong oppa!"

"We have a problem." Minwoo said.

"What do you mean?" _______ asked.

"She's been kidnapped as well." Minwoo said.

"Mwoyoe?!" _______ shouted.

"But this time...there's no clues left behind." Minwoo said.

"But, didn't you text her that you were waiting for her at the movie theater?" _______ asked.

"What are you even talking about?" Minwoo asked. "She texted me saying meet me at the movie theater, there's something special I want to show you." Minwoo explained.

"That's the exact same text you send to her!" ______ said.

"She just fell in a trap..." _______ said sadly.

"Ah! Now I feel stupid." Minwoo said as he put his hand on his forehead.

"Minwoo, it's not your fault ok." _______ said.