Hyunseong's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already that time for _________, the wedding started and she started walking down the aisle. Everyone was looking at her and smiling at her, she started to feel nervous, but...she took a deep breath and relax. When she arrived she stood next to Hyunseong. Hyunseong started smiling. The wedding went by quickly until it was the kiss.

"I do..." ________ said with a smile.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now...kiss the bride." The priest said.

Hyunseong looked at _________ and he felt nervous. He took a deep breath and started to lean in. _________ leaned in until both of their lips meet. Everyone smile and they clapped for them. Both of them were walking down the aisle smiling and it was already the party.

"Unnie, congratulations!" __________ said happily.

"Gomawo..." _________ smiled.

"Aw...you guys look so cute together. Now __________-umma will be leaving us along with __________." ___________ said sadly.

___________ was behind crossing her arms and she made a serious look. She then smacked _________ on the head and sighed.

"You babo! Stop talking about ridculous things!" __________ shouted.

"Mianhae unnie..." _________ said nervously.

"I seriously don't get you 2 sometimes." _________ sighed.

In the middle of the party, everyone was dancing. _________ was dancing with Hyunseong until all of a sudden she tripped on her heel and fell forward. Hyunseong quickly caught her, but then he lost his balance. Which made him fell back and landed on _________ which made __________ landed on Minwoo. Minwoo then landed on Youngmin, which made him fell back and landed on _________ which made her fell back and landed on _________. It went so on until the last people were U-KISS. Everyone then started laughing.

The party was already over until _________ was outside just looking at the stars. Hyunseong was behind and then said, "Hey...gwenchana?"

"Nae..." _________ smiled.

Hyunseong smiled and then he stood next to __________.

"You sure can be clumsy sometimes." Hyunseong teased.

"Yah! Hyunseong!" _________ said surprised.

Hyunseong smiled and then he kissed _________ on the forehead.

"At least, we're finally together now." Hyunseong said as he wrap both of his arms around __________.

"Yeah...it actually has been the best wedding. Also, I only fell once...along with everyone I made fall down." __________ laughed.

Hyunseong laughed as well and then looked at __________.

"Gomawo..." He suddenly said.

__________ looked at Hyunseong and she made a confused look.

"About what?" __________ asked.

"For being there for me...ever since we met." Hyunseong smiled.

___________ looked up at Hyunseong and then she started to smile. That was when she kissed him on the cheek. Hyunseong smiled at her and lay his head on her shoulder. From behind, everyone was else was watching the happy couple aegyo moment...