Not Really Kidnapped...

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_________ was struggling so the security can let go of her. By the time they were out of the wedding, the security just drop her on the ground.

"Hey! What the heck was that for?!" _________ shouted angrily.

"Why won't you just shut up?..." The security said angrily.

"Unnie! Gwenchana?" _________ called out.

_________ looked up and spotted her friends quickly running to her.

"Everyone...?" _________ said surprised.

"Hey! What did you do to dongsaeng?!" _________ asked angrily.

"Well, as you can see...I have to follow Hara's order. And she said, that if I see her...take her away from Youngmin." The security explained.

"I'm surprised he actually explained it." ________ said as she whispered to _________.

"Well, yeah...but you're following the wrong order. When did you even become her guard or whatever?" ________ asked.

"When she started this wedding. So, I'm just working today." The security shrugged.

"Well, I think the best solution is to just quit being her body guard." ________ suggested.

He made a curious look and then asked, "Why do you say that?"

"Well, as you can see...Hara is just tricking you." Minwoo explained.

"She just want to have my own twin to herself." Kwangmin added.

"It's ok oppa." _________ said.

"Well, we'll be going then." ________ said as she walked away along with her friends.


~Youngmin's POV~

"Oppa? Gwenchana?" Hara asked in a girly tone.

I looked at Hara with an upset look. How can this girl even do that when she knows I'm not in love with her. Is she really that desperate?! She's always the one ruining everything and I'm already tired of her games. She should understand I pick ________ instead of her.

"Do you think I'm ok?" I asked as I looked at Hara.

Hara made a surprise look and then looked at me. I made a worried look like...what is she going to do. That was when surprisngly she just slapped me on the face. My eyes widen and Hani and Jeongmin were even watching. Jeongmin made a surprise look at me. I started to have a red mark on my cheek and then I touch it with my hand.

"How can you even love that girl more than me?! Do you really have to act like this Youngmin?! You know what happens when you pissed me off, I get upset. Don't you even remember?!" Hara shouted.

I stood there quiet for a moment and then I said, "Why would I even remember. I already have forgotten about my past because of you! You were always the one making decisions for me!" I yelled back.

"Youngmin..." Jeongmin said sadly.

~No One's POV~

"Jeongmin, I'm scared now." Hani said worriedly.

Jeongmin looked at Hani but, he then stood quiet and looked away.

"Do you really have to yell at me that way?!" Hara shouted.

"Yes! You're always the one trying to make everything perfect for me. The first time I met you, you acted just like ________...you then changed. Do you really have to slap her on the face like you have done to me!" Youngmin yelled.

Youngmin was getting upset that he walked away without saying a word. Jeongmin then left Hani behind and then just followed Youngmin.

"Youngmin, gwenchana?" Jeongmin asked worriedly.

"I'm tired of this...all of this." Youngmin mumbled.