Crashing Hani's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

~Hani's POV~

I can't believe it's already that time...I really don't want to do this anymore. Even though, I'm currently dating someone right now...I still haven't told that person about my wedding. I never really loved Jeongmin. Hara just forced me to love him so she can get back at ________ just for stealing Youngmin. Does she really have to be this kind of drama queen?

I'm in my room right now just laying on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and started thinking.

What should I even do?...It's already that time...but, I don't actually love him... I thought sadly.

I then started to sigh until that was when my phone rang. I sat right up and then started to make a curious look at my phone. I got off my bed and then walked over to my phone which was just sitting on my vanity. I picked up and then spotted a text message from Ho Dong:

Hey, are you busy?

As I read his text message, it always make me smile. Ho Dong is the one I'm currently dating but, Hara doesn't even know about that. I actually do care about him very much and I love him. But...the only problem is...my own boyfriend doesn't even know I'm getting married. I do want to hang out with him...but, at the same time. I feel like...I'm doing the wrong thing. Hara is of course my best friend and all, but...I think this is a hard decision for me. The only person that belongs to Jeongmin-oppa will be _________...I actually never want to hurt her this way. Unlike for Hara...I guess the others were right. All she just wants is Youngmin. I'm tired of helping her! She's always causing me trouble...I looked at the text message one more time and then I replied:

Mianhae, but yeah. I'm actually going to be really busy today. Ho Dong, is there something wrong?

Aw...we never see each other for a long time and...I really do want to see you. Hani...I already miss you. :(

I made a sad look when Ho Dong said that to me. I would tell him, just one thing...I'm actually afraid to hurt his feelings. I do miss him actually, but...I just can't handle this kind of pressure. I heard someone open the door, when I quickly looked up that was when I spotted Hara.

"Dongsaeng-ah, are you ready?" Hara asked with a smile.

"Huh? Oh nae! I'll meet you outside ok!" I said with a surprise look.

Hara made a curious look at me...and I notice it quickly. I started to feel nervous, don't tell me she's getting suspicious about my relationship. What should I do?!

"Hani, who are you texting?" Hara asked with a curious look.

I made a surprise look and my eyes widen. I knew she was going to say that! But, I have no idea what to say...what should I even do?! I'm sorry...but, unnie...I have to lie to you. Mianhae!

"Oh! I'm just texting Jeongmin that's all! We're just talking about the wedding nothing special!" I lied as I gave out a smile.

I actually have no idea if it work but, all I knew is that Hara was giving me a suspicious look. She then nodded and walked away. I sighed in a relief and then I looked at Ho Dong's message. I still don't know what to say. I sighed sadly and then I thought for a moment.

Ho Dong-oppa, I really do want to hang out with you. I understand that we haven't seen each other for how many months...it's just that-no...Hani! What are you thinking?! Ah! This won't even work! I thought nervously.

I started to play with my phone until I finally figured out what I was going to say. I then started to reply:

Ho Dong-oppa, I miss you as well... :(. But, don't worry we'll see each other again. It's just that...I have a lot of things on my mind right now and I don't know how to explain this to you. Let just say I have been stuck in a situtation and there is something I want to tell you but, I'm not sure if you will be mad at me. But...here it's goes. The reason why we haven't been seeing each other it's because I have to help Hara with something. Let just say it's a "girl thing". But, if you remember her ex-boyfriend which is Youngmin. She still in love with him but, Youngmin was currently dating a girl until she broke them up. They're kind of back together but, it just keeps on going on back and forth. But...I'm actually getting married today. I still do love you but, I'm not sure what should I do. I'm doing this wedding because of Hara. I actually never want to hurt her feelings but, I don't know what to do?! I need help. I actually do want to see you again. I just can't handle this kind of situtation anymore. ...Maybe we can see each other again. Can you go to the wedding? I really want to see you...and then maybe we can hang out. The person I'm marrying...I was just being forced by Hara. And I'm actually telling the truth if you don't believe me. I still love you no matter what Ho Dong. Saranghaeyo! And...I'm sorry. :/...