Leaving Her Ring To Someone Important

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Even though Hara and her friends have left the room, _______ was the only pseron that stayed.

"________ why are you still here?" ________ asked curiously.

_________ started to make a sad look and she sighed sadly as well.

"There's something you guys need to know." ______ said...

Everyone became quiet and looked up at ________. ________ made a sad look, she then reach in her pocket and took out _________'s ring.

"_________'s ring." _______ said surprised.

"She left it behind when she got kidnapped that day." _______ lied.

She looked at the ring and she hand it over to ________.

"I know she trust you to keep that safe." _______ said.

She then walked out of the room with a sad look and she didn't say a word. _______ made a sad look as she looked at the ring.

"I can't believe she's actually gone..." _______ said sadly.

________ then looked up at Donghyun and toss the ring to him. Donghyun  looked up and he made a surprise look as he caught the ring.

"I think you should keep it Donghyun." _______ suggested with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Donghyun asked.

"She'll understand that you have the ring." Yongmin said.

"Also, it's yours. So you should keep it safe." ______ nodded.

"And...I suggest that you should keep it away from Haneul and her other friends." _______ suggested.

"Mostly Hara..." ______ said as she rolled her eyes.

Everyone then started laughing. Outside the room, _______ never left and she made a surprise look. But after a while, she slowly turn it into a sad look.

"I'm sorry everyone..." ______ said sadly.

Her eyes started to get watery and she started to have tears. She tries to hold back her tears, but she can't and just continue crying.