Breaking In So Suddenly

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Hara and her friends has gone with the plan, they looked at each other and then they nodded. So suddenly, that was when Hara recieved a text message. She looked at her phone and then read:

My enemy...?

Hara just sighed and ignored that message. All of them looked at each other and gave out a signal. _______ never recieved that text message back and she made a curious look. She sighed sadly along with _______ until, they heard a loud crash. The door open quickly and it was being knocked down. Just then there was a group of mysterious people which was actually Hara along with her friends and U-KISS.

"Mwoyoe? Who are you guys?!" ________ asked surprised.

"Let just say...your worst enemy." Hara said.

________ and ________ made a confused look. Just then, U-KISS then started to grab them. Both of them ran away quickly and they were ruining the house. Mirror notice the loud crash but, he was locked in _______'s room. He started to scratch on the door but, it was no used. The first person to be actually grabbed was _______. From behind, Hoon picked her arms up while for Aj he helped with the legs. ________ made  panic look and then kicked Aj in the face on accident. Her legs were released but, she can't attack Hoon. She try to attack him with the legs but it was no used. Hani quickly came in and then started to grab a hold of her legs instead.

"_______!" ________ screamed out.

_______ made a surprise look and then spotted Un Hae dragging her back by her shoulders. She then grab her arms and pull them together back. She started to kick and panic. But, when she was free from Un Hae she tried to make a run for it but, Kevin caught her quickly.

"Let me go!" ________ shouted.

"Like that's going to happen..." Kevin said.

________'s eyes started to widen as if she heard that voice somewhere before. While she was thinking that was when she got carried away. Kwangmin and Jeongmin were walking together and that was when they heard a loud crash. Both of them heard it and then they ran quickly towards the noise. When they arrived, they spotted _______ and _______ being carried away.

"Jeongmin!" _______ screamed out.

Both of them got thrown in and Kwangmin and Jeongmin were running after them. When they got in, the car quickly left. Kwangmin and Jeongmin both try to catch their breath and they became upset.

"Are you serious?!" Jeongmin shouted.

"...Now...mostly all of them are gone." Kwangmin said sadly.

"Stupid! Those people are going to get it for stealing them! I'm getting tired of this problem." Jeongmin said.

"Jeongmin, you should calm down. We'll figure out a way..." Kwangmin said sadly.

"Araso...but, no one steals her. No one!" Jeongmin said.

"I know you're angry right now. I feel the same as well..." Kwangmin said.

When they walked inside the house, they made a surprise look. The whole place became messy and there were many things on the floor. Also, everything was scattered everywhere. While Jeongmin was walking around, he heard a scratching on the door. He made a confused look. He slowly open the door and then Mirror ran out and looked for ________.

"Mirror?" Jeongmin said.

Mirror looked up and then he started to whimper and went over to Jeongmin.

"It's ok...we'll find her." Jeongmin said sadly.