Welcome To The Group

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

~Jessica's POV~

That was when we came up with a plan on Valentine's Day. All of us knows except for Hara.

"You sure this might work?" Un Hae asked nervously.

"Don't worry guys, it will work. I hope." Haneul said.

Time went by quickly and it was already after the party. All of us spend our Valentine's Day together until we spotted Boyfriend. I was actually glad that they were having fun with them and all, it was also a cute moment for them in my opinion. When I heard they got married, it was shocking news but I was happy for them. Although, Hara was not happy depending on what's going on. She actually made that kind of plan which was too risky for us.


~No One POV~

"But now...I'm actually happy for you guys." Jessica smiled.

"So that's what happen all this time." _________ said.

"You were really telling the truth." _______ said.

"But, the other's are the same as well right?" ________ asked curiously.

"Right." Jessica nodded.

"Should we let her guys?" ________ asked nervously.

"Well...she told us the truth. I'm ok with it, but...it's up to the leader here." ________ said as she looked at ________.

Everyone looked at her as well. ________ made nervous look but then she thought for a moment. She then took a deep breath and said, "Jessica..."

"Welcome to the group." ________ said.

Jessica made a surprise look and then she started to smile.

"Thank you! If there's any help you need then I'm ok with it!" Jessica said.

"That's one down..." ________ said.

"We just need the others back." Minwoo said.

"The others might be easy...but, for unnie. I'm unsure right now." Jessica said.

"Why do I always have to get the hard one?" ________ asked sadly.

"Unnie, don't worry! You're better than her anyway." ________ said.

"Their right." Minwoo smiled.

"I know...but you know how she is! After how many times she slapped me." _______ mumbled.

"Just forget about her! Besides, she's stupid!" ________ said.

"Right!" _______ smiled.

"I think I kind of have a plan on what we should for Hara as payback? But, only...it might work on her wedding." _______ said.

"It's not too risky is it?" Jessica asked.

"Nah, I promise it's going to be easy. Do you know who's wedding is coming up next?" _______ asked curiously.

"Hm...the next one is Haneul and Donghyun." Jessica said.

Everyone stood quiet and then they looked at ________.

"...You have got to be kidding me?" _______ sighed sadly.