Kwangmin's Proposal

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

________ was not lost...for once and she arrived at the pikachu store. She looked around looking for Kwangmin and couldn't find him. That was when she bumped into someone.

"Ah! Mianhae! I didn't see you there." _______ said nervously.

Suddenly the person turn around and turns out it was Kwangmin dress as pikachu.

"Kwangmin?!" _______ said surprised.

"Oh...hi!" Kwangmin smiled.

"Why are you dressed like that?!" _______ asked surprised.

"Because...it was going to be a surprise for you." Kwangmin said.

"Kwangmin..." _______ smiled.

Kwangmin smiled and said, "Besides, there's something I want to tell you."

_________ made a confused look and hold ________'s hand and drag her out of the store.

"What is it?" ________ asked.

Kwangmin then took out a ring and then he kneeled down.

________ suddenly made a surprise look and she knew what's going to happen.

"Kwangmin, you don't mean..." _______ said surprised.

"Will you marry me?" Kwangmin smiled.

________ made a surprise look and her eyes  started to get watery. She then started to smile and she nodded.

"Yes!" _______ smiled.

"Uljima..." Kwangmin smiled.

He then got up and put the ring on ________'s finger. He kissed ________ on the cheek and then hug her tightly.

"Don't cry..." Kwangmin smiled.

"You really surprise me like that." _______ said as she hugged Kwangmin tightly.

Kwangmin started to smile and then said, "Saranghaeyo..."