Crashing Un Hae's Wedding: Part 3

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

The wedding was about to start and ________ then started to make a nervous look.

"Are you ok?" Un Hae asked with a smile.

"Yeah... I'm just nervous that's all." ________ said.

"It's ok. Besides, this is your time. I'm sorry for what I have done the past years. I never want it to be like this way. Besides, you guys are the perfect couple." Un Hae said with a smile.

__________ made a surprise look and then she started to smile.

"Thank you...for what you are doing." ________ smiled.

The wedding started and ________ was walking down the asile. Hara was looking at her and thought that was Un Hae. Since she couldn't say anything, all she could give out was a smile. ________ took a deep breath when she started to walk up to Kwangmin. Kwangmin didn't recognize her at first but, as the ceremony goes on, that was when he finally figure it out.

"Kwangmin, would you take Un Hae as your wife. You would care for her...be there for her...comfort her. You promise her that you guys would be together forever?" The priest asked.

"Actually...there's something I want to ask her." Kwangmin suggested.

Hara made a confused look and she didn't know what's going on. Kwangmin just gave out a smile and then reveal ________ as he started to move the veil away.

"Would you marry me? Again...?" Kwangmin asked with a smile.

"Kwangmin..." _________ said with a surprise look.

The others were watching and they gave out a smile. Hara made a surprise look and that was when she started to act jealous.

"Yes..." _________ said as she started to hug Kwangmin tightly.

The others were happy and the audience started to smile.

"What?! How can this be?! You must be up to something?! You weren't even invited to the wedding!" Hara said angrily.

"That's because, I invited her." Un Hae said from behind.

"Why would you do that?!" Hara asked with a surprise look.

"That's because, I'm tired of your games. Why can't you just understand that _________ and Kwangmin make a perfect couple. You can not always get what you want Hara." Un Hae explained.

"Yes I can! Besides, I have Youngmin by my side. Even Hani! Since she's the only one I trust now." Hara said.

"Like Youngmin is going to help you." _________ said as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes he will!" Hara said.

"You're just afraid." Haneul said from behind.

"Why are you guys here?!" Hara asked with a surprise look.

"Hm...well the rest of the Boyfriend members said we were invited. But, I guess the wedding is off. Since someone has done the right thing." Jessica said with a smile.

Un Hae gave out a smile and Hara then started to make a worried look.

"You guys are being unfair!" Hara said with a worried look.

That was when she started to walk away along with Hani.

"Welcome back Un Hae." Yong Jae said happily.

"Well that was a cute aegyo moment." _________ said with a smile.

"I agree!" ________ said.

"Wait, I notice that someone is missing?" _________ said unsure.

"Where's unnie?!" _________ asked surprised.