Minwoo's Proposal

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

_______ arrived at the beach just as where Minwoo would be. When she looked around that was when she spotted Minwoo sitting alone on the sand. She started to smile and then she rush up to Minwoo and quickly cover his eyes from behind.

"Ok who is it?" Minwoo asked.

"Guess..." ______ smiled.

Minwoo started to smile when he heard _______'s voice. He then turned around and kissed her on the cheek.

"You know, if you talk it'll be easier for me to guess who it is." Minwoo said.

"I know! But, what is it you wanted to tell me?" _______ asked curiously.

"Oh...about that..." Minwoo said. "Well there is something that you should know..." He then added.

_______ made a curious look. Minwoo kneeled down on one leg and he got a ring in his hand. Suddenly, _______ made a surprise look.

"I know...this is kind of weird. But, you were always there for me. And...I been having feelings for you ever since we broke up. But...we got back together. I always wanted to tell you this but...I was too shy to." Minwoo explained.

"Minwoo..." _______ said sadly.

"________...will you marry me?" Minwoo asked nervously.

________'s eyes started to widen and she made a surprise look. She then started to smile and said, "Yes..."

Minwoo suddenly looked up and spotted that she was smiling at him. Minwoo started to smile and the ring on her finger. _______ took a deep breath and she started to smile. She looked up at Minwoo and she started to hug him tightly and smiled.

"I love you..." Minwoo smiled.

_______ smiled and Minwoo suddenly kiss her on the forehead.

"Gomawo..." _______ smiled.

"For what?" Minwoo asked.

"For always being there for me..." _______ smiled.

"I'm always here for you." Minwoo smiled.

He then started to lean in and kissed _______ on the lips which made ________ slowly closed her eyes. Minwoo moved away and then he surprisngly carry _______.

"Minwoo! Put me down!" _______ shouted.

"No..." Minwoo smiled.

"Yah! I'm serious!" _______ shouted.

Minwoo then put her down and both of them started smiling at each other and laughing. Far away, Aj was there and saw the whole thing. That was when he started to make a sad look.

I'm sorry I have to let you go... Aj thought sadly.