Stopping Yong Jae's Wedding: Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Yong Jae was already dressed up. She looked at the mirror trying to see if she was perfect. She then nodded, she started to make a worried look on what she saw last week. Yong Jae's heart started to slow down and then she started to feel pain.

"What am I going to do...?" Yong Jae asked sadly.

Hyunseong arrived and spotted Yong Jae already dressed up.

"You look pretty." Hyunseong said.

Yong Jae made a surprise look and when she quickly turned back she spotted Hyunseong.

"Hyunseong...I didn't know you were here." Yong Jae said sadly.

Hyunseong notice that she was about to cry and then he made a worried look.

"Is something wrong? Gwenchana?" Hyunseong asked.

"Nae..." Yong Jae lied.

She then started to look away, but Hyunseong just walked up to her.

"You can tell me..." Hyunseong said.

"It's just that...I can't do this anymore." Yong Jae said sadly as she quickly turned back.

"What do you mean?" Hyunseong asked.

"Hyunseong, I don't love you." Yong Jae said.

Hyunseong made a surprise look and then he started to feel bad.

"All of that times, the time I spend with you. That was just a set up from Hara just to make ________ jealous. I didn't really mean to hurt her at first..." Yong Jae explained.

"It's alright, I understand." Hyunseong said.

"Then, why didn't you just called off the bet?" Yong Jae asked sadly.

"Because, I didn't know that if you might hurt her or not." Hyunseong said worriedly.

Yong Jae looked up with a surprise look and then she looked at Hyunseong. Hyunseong gave out a smile and then he started to hug Yong Jae.

"Thank you..." Hyunseong smiled.

"For what?" Yong Jae asked.

"I thought you were mean. But...I figure that you change. All this time, you just did it for Hara. I just think you did the wrong thing." Hyunseong said.

Yong Jae looked at him and then she slowly started to smile.

"Migh as well call off the wedding." Yong Jae said.

She then started to smile and looked back at Hyunseong and said, "Go after her...I'll talk to Hara."

Hyunseong made a surprise look and then he nodded. He walked out of the dressing room and then spotted a car when we was about to walk away. Minwoo,Donghyun,and the girls got out and when they spotted Hyunseong...they made a surprise look.

"Hyunseong?!" Minwoo said surprised.

"But...wait the wedding is about to-" Donghyun said.

Hyunseong smiled and then he walked up to ________.

"It got canceled." Hyunseong said.

________'s eyes widen and then she started to hug Hyunseong. Yong Jae walked up them and smiled at them.

"Yong Jae..." ________ said.

"I just wanted to give Hyunseong this." Yong Jae said as she handed Hyunseong the ring. "I'm happy for you 2." Yong Jae smiled.

Hyunseong smiled and then slip the ring on ________'s finger.

"Will you marry me?...Again." Hyunseong asked.

"Yes!" _______ said happily.

She then started to hug Hyunseong tightly and Hyunseong then started to smile.

"What is going on here?" Hara asked surprised.

"You guys should be ready...the wedding is about to start." Hani suggested.

"Yeah about that guys...the wedding is off." Yong Jae said.

"Haha, you're joking right?" Un Hae asked.

"No...actually I seriously called it off." Yong Jae said.

"But, why did you do that?! Wait! It must be Hyunseong!" Hani said angrily.

"What?!" Hyunseong asked surprised.

"Don't blame it on him! It's not his fault!" Yong Jae said.

"What do you mean?" Hara asked worriedly.

"I'm actually the one that called the wedding off." Yong Jae said. "And..don't even think about hurting them!" Yong Jae said angrily.