Our Engagement Is Off!

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

"Well...how's it going there?" Hara said as she pass by.

"When are you even going to release us?!" _______ shouted.

"Let just say on the day of our wedding." Hani said.

"What do you mean "your wedding"?" _______ asked curiously.

"You guys can come out." Jessica smiled.

Boyfriend then started to walk up to them. The girls looked at them and they made a surprise look.

"Minwoo!" _______ said surprised.

"That's right! They cancel your guys' wedding and they pick us instead." Un Hae said.

"Surprising isn't it?" Haneul asked.

"Why you little-" _______ mumbled.

"Hey!" _______ said.

"Hyunseong, why would you do this?" _______ asked surprised.

Boyfriend stayed quiet and they made an unsure look if they should know or not. Hara looked up and made a suspicious look. She then hit Youngmin's shoulder and whispered, "If you tell them the truth...you're going to regret it." Youngmin heard what she had to say and then he looked at _______ who was making a worried look.

"Because, we actually love them more than you guys." Youngmin lied.

________ made a surprise look and then she started to have tears in her eyes.

"Youngmin, please tell me it's not true! You're not telling the truth?! Are you?!" ________ asked sadly.

"Dongsaeng..." _______ said.

"It's actually is true." Hara said.

"Unnie that's enough!" _______ shouted.

"She's right, we actually love them more than you guys." Jeongmin lied.

"You're not telling the truth?! Jebal...you're lieing to us right?" ______ asked.

Jeongmin spotted the tears in her eyes and he really didn't want to see her cry.

"I'm sorry...but it's true." Jeongmin said sadly.

"Well would you look at that...we do always get what we want." Yong Jae said.

"Minwoo you stupid pabo!" _______ shouted.

"It's only one way. Besides, the truth is-" Kwangmin said.

He got cut off when Un Hae started to glare at him. Kwangmin stopped and then he sighed.

"Even though we love them more. We'll always be there for you." Kwangmin said sadly.

"So sad isn't it? Don't worry, U-KISS can make you happy." Hani said as she walked away with Jeongmin.

The other girls followed and they made a sad look as they walked away. Hara and Youngmin were about to walk away. Youngmin slowly looked up and spotted that _______ was making a sad look and she was about to cry.

Mianhae... Youngmin said.