Jeongmin's Wedding: Part 4

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

"What the heck Youngmin are you stupid?!" __________ asked with a surprise look.

"Like I said...he's babo." __________ sighed.

"..._________, why are you even being mean to Youngmin?" Hyunseong asked.

"I'm just actually surprised that he lose Mirror that easily." _________ said. "You're can be really bad at watching over things like someone." _________ sighed.

"Mianhae, I didn't meant for you guys to cause any trouble. I know that I'm actually suppose to watch her and all. But, now what we're going to do? I can't actually find her since there's so many people." Youngmin sighed.

"We just have to think of something...and unnie, gomawo!" __________ smiled.

"Sure...sure....let just find Mirror before __________ or Jeongmin notices." __________ said.

"Hey guys!" ___________ said from behind.

Everyone turned around behind them and they spotted Donghyun and __________.

"Unnie!" __________ said happily.

"Annyeong!" ________ said with a cute voice.

Donghyun smiled and then notice _________ and Youngmin were making a worried look. Donghyun made a curious look and then he asked, "What's wrong with those 2?"

"Huh?! Oh...it's nothing hyung." Youngmin lied.

"Yeah amugeosdo!" _________ lied.

__________ then stood up all a of a sudden and said, "I'll be right back."

__________ then walked away, Donghyun and _________ made a curious look while the rest just smiled.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on? Why is Youngmin acting all worried? _________ seems mad about something and you guys knows something is up?" _________ blurted out so suddenly.

"Mianhae unnie...it's a long story." _________ sighed.

___________ was looking all over for Mirror but, yet there was still no sign of her.

"Mirror? Mirror where are you?" _________ called out with a worried look.

"_________, did you lose something?" Soohyun asked from behind.

_________ made a surprise look and when she turned around quickly she spotted Soohyun.

"Soohyun, mianhae I thought you might be Jeongmin or _________ behind me." _________ said as she sighed in relief.

"Did something happened?" Soohyun asked.

"Aniyo! It's nothing!" ________ lied.

Soohyun made a suspicious look and looked closely at __________, "You know I can tell you're lying to me..."

"Babo! You need to stop doing those stares! Gosh...why did I have to be such a bad liar?..." ________ sighed sadly.

"Because you're too nice and innocent." Soohyun teased.

__________ then surprisingly slapped Soohyun in the back of the head, "Babo..." She then mumbled.

"Anyways, it's all Youngmin's fault. He was suppose to be in charge of watching Mirror but, then...he lost her." ________ sighed.

"Jinja?! ...Aigoo, I really don't get him sometimes." Soohyun sighed.

"I just have to find her quickly before ________ or Jeongmin notices." _________ said as she started to walk.

While she was walking, that was when she bumped into someone.

"Ah! Mianhae." _________ said as she bowed.

"Looking for something?" Jeongmin said.

_________'s eyes widen in shock and when she looked up and spotted Jeongmin and _________ holding Mirror.

"...Hi..." _________ said with a smile.

The party ended and __________ was making a sad look.

"I can't believe you lost Mirror in the middle of the party. And I thought you were good with dogs _________." Jeongmin sighed.

"I am actually!" ________ said with a surprise look.

"Then why did you lose Mirror?" _________ asked.

"...I was actually watching her and then all of a sudden she disappeared out of nowhere. Mianhae unnie..." __________ said sadly.

"Just don't do it again." Jeongmin sighed.

"Actually it's not her fault." Youngmin said from behind.

"I was actually the one that watching Mirror. She then just disappeared out of nowhere and I couldn't find her anywhere. I then told _________ about it and all she was doing was just helping finding Mirror for me." Youngmin explained.

"Well that explains it." _________ sighed.

"Sorry ________. And Youngmin really?!" Jeongmin asked with a surprise look.

"Come on guys, you know how he is." _________ said with a smile.

"True..." Boyfriend mumbled.

Youngmin just smiled and then he walked up to _________.

"Sorry that I cause you trouble. I didn't mean to." Youngmin said.

"It's alright, I'm just glad that you told them the truth." _________ smiled.

She then started to hug Youngmin and Youngmin started to smile.

"Aw..." _________ smiled.

She then notice that Jeongmin was gone so she was looking around for him. While she was looking for Jeongmin she spotted him and then she sighed.

"Oppa! Really?!" _________ said as she crossed her arms.

Everyone look and they spotted Jeongmin looking at the mirror.

"Mwo?" Jeongmin asked with a curious look.

"It's nothing." ________ lied.