Youngmin's Wedding: Part 3

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

The wedding was already finish, it was already time for the party and so far everyone was having fun. ___________ was sitting at a table and she just waved at people was they walked by. Finally, Youngmin came up and then he smiled at __________. When ___________ looked up she then spotted Youngmin smiling at her.

"Mwo...?" __________ asked with a curious look.

"This is the first time I see you act lazy..." Youngmin teased.

"You babo!" _________ said as she crossed her arms.

"Well, shouldn't you be walking around?" Youngmin asked.

"I will, but...the heels are kind of killing me." ___________ sighed.

"You look pretty in them, and...hey, at least you kind of got taller." Youngmin smiled.

__________ made a surprise look at Youngmin and then that was when she got up. She looked up at Youngmin and that was when she slapped in the back of the head.

"Stop making fun of my height." __________ said as she walked over to her friends.

The others were talking and laughing until that was when __________ arrived.

"Unnie!" _________ said as she hugged __________ tightly.

"Aw...my dongsaeng is growing up...even though she's so small..." _________ smiled.

"_________!" _________ said with a surprise look.

"But, at least you kind of have gotten taller. I mean...with those heels you're almost up to _________ and  _________'s height." _________ said.

"Umma, you're making me feel bad..." _________ mumbled.

"You had to say that. But, we're just happy for you! Besides, that kiss at the wedding, that was so funny." __________ smiled.

"Yah! Don't remind me about it!" __________ shouted.

The party was still going until it was time for the cake. Everyone was gather around and _________ would just want to eat the cake already.

"Ah! So delicious!" _________ squealed.

"Dongsaeng, don't even think about it..." _________ said.

"Mianhae..." _________ said as she slowly turned away.

___________ was looking at the cake and then that was when she got an idea.

"Unnie, I know what you're thinking...don't even think about it." _________ said.

"Wae?! It's a force of habit. Besides, I'm not going to do on you..." __________ smiled.

"Seriously...do you always have to do that whenever you see a cake?" _________ asked curiously.

"...Basically, yes." __________ said.

It was already time to cut the cake, Youngmin was slicing a cake and then he put on the plate. _________ secretly grabbed some icing from the cake and she then started to smile. When Youngmin turned around, that was when she surprisngly put icing on Youngmin's nose. Youngmin made a surprise look and _________ just smiled at him.

"Really dongsaeng?" _________ asked.

"What? It's a force of habit." ________ said.

Youngmin smiled and then he just put icing on _________'s nose and she gave out a surprise look. __________ looked up at Youngmin and just smiled at him. While the cake was done everyone was just talking, until there was a noise. Everyone stopped talking and then someone made a firecracker. _________, __________, Youngmin, and Kwangmin got scared and both of them kind of backed away. Jeongmin litterally exited the room and __________ just stood there.

As for Minwoo, he standing next to the the twins. He then started to smile and then he made a firecracker again. And that was when they got scared. Minwoo smiled and then raised one of his hands that he did it. When Minwoo looked over that was he spotted the twins, with a serious look and their arms were crossed. Minwoo smiled and that was when he started to run.

"Minwoo you babo!" _________ called out as she ran after him.

_________, _________, Youngmin, and Kwangmin were chasing Minwoo all over the party. _________ was having a hard time running since she was wearing heels. That was when she tripped and landed on Youngmin. Youngmin made a surprise look and he kind of lost his balance which made him fall back. Everyone heard a loud crash and _________, Kwangmin, and Minwoo turned back. When they turned back that was when they spotted Youngmin and _________ on the floor.

"Dongsaeng, gwenchana?" _________ asked with a worried look.

"Nae..." __________ said as she got off of Youngmin.

Youngmin got up and then he stick out his hand just to help __________ up. __________ looked up and then she started to smile. She then grabbed Youngmin's hand and Youngmin pulled her up. Youngmin smiled at her and that was when he kissed her on the forehead. Everyone was watching and they started to smile at the both of them...