Another One Kidnapped!(Hyunseong's): Part 2

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Hyunseong and ________ arrived at the park and it was a perfect day for them.

"It sure is a nice day..." _______ smiled.

Hyunseong looked at her and then he started to give her a smile. While they were walking, _______ stopped and said, "Baegopa..."

Hyunseong looked around and then spotted an ice cream place.

"Wait here...I'll get you some food." Hyunseong said as he walked away.

_________ nodded and then started waiting. It became really quiet and _______ feels like something bad is going to happen. ________ was hiding between one of the trees and she made a sad look. She then took out her phone and started to dial Hara.

Hara's phone rang and then she answered it.

"Yobeseyo?" Hara asked.

"She's all alone, now's your chance." ________ said.

"Ok...gomawo dongsaeng." Hara said as she hang up. "Yong Jae, it's time." Hara said.

Yong Jae nodded and then she walked out of Hara's car which she was in front of the park. While she was walking, that was when she spotted _______ waiting for Hyunseong all alone. She started to hide in one of the trees and then she snuck up behind _______ and grab her from behind.

"What?!" _______ said surprised. "Hyun-" _______ called out.

As she try to call out, got covered quickly by Yong Jae.

"Don't even think about calling him. One more sound, and you're going to regret it. Now stay quiet!" Yong Jae said.

________ was struggling to get out, but from behind Un Hae and Haneul were helping her.

Hyunseong got back and then spotted that ________ was being carried away. He quickly dropped his things and then went after her. ________ got thrown in the car and then the rest got in. Hyunseong was almost there but, he couldn't keep up.

Yong Jae force her in the car and then all of a sudden she dropped her bracelet and didn't even notice. She finally got in and Hara just stepped on the gas and drove away. Hyunseong finally arrived but, he was too late.

"________!" Hyunseong called out.

He try to catch his breath and all he could remember was a silver car. Just like Donghyun mentioned. He looked down on the ground and then spotted a charm bracelet. He made a familar look like he have seen this somewhere before but...where?

Hyunseong took out his phone and the first person he dialed was ________. Her phone started ringing, but she was too busy playing her video games. The person who answered it was _______.

"Hello?" _______ asked.

"We got some bad news..." Hyunseong said nervously.