Minwoo's Wedding: Part 3

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

It was already time for the party and pretty much everyone was having a great time. The girls were just talking until that was when they spotted _________ walking up to them.

"Annyeong!" _________ said happily.

"Unnie!" Both ________ and ________ said in a unision.

Then both the "twins" started to hug _________ tightly.

"Yah! I can't breath." _________ said as she pulled them apart.

"Well are you happy now?" _________ asked.

"Yes, now I'm happy. Besides, to tell you the truth, I was actually nervous." ________ said.

"I know the feeling." Both the "twins" said in a unision.

"Yah! Would you guys stop doing that?!" ________ asked annoyed.

"What? It's fun!" The "twins" smiled.

"I have to agree it's kind of getting annoying." ________ mumbled.

"You might have to get used to it." The twins said as they walked up to the girls.

"Hey guys!" ________ said with a smile.

"Seriously you guys too..." __________ said with a worried look. "No wonder you guys are a perfect couple." ________ added.

"Gomawo!" The Jo twins and the "twins" said in a unision.

Everyone crossed their arms and they started to look at them.

"Mianhae..." They said again. "It's a force of habit!" They shouted.

"Araso..." Everyone else mumbled.

The party went on until when ________ had an idea. She stood next to the dj and then that was when he stopped the music. Everyone made a confuse look along with _________ and Minwoo. 

"Ok, everyone it's time for a dance contest. Let see who can dance the best." ________ said.

"That's easy...Minwoo." Donghyun pointed out.

"Yah! Hyung!" Minwoo said surprised.

"That's actually true." ________ agreed.

"Jeongmal?" Minwoo asked.

"Of course!" _________ said with a smile.

"And the first person that's up is Kwangmin-oppa!" ________ said.

"Wait! I didn't participate." Kwangmin said with a surprise look.

"Who cares, it's just a contest. Come on it would be fun." _________ said.

"Come on Kwangmin." Youngmin said.

"Fine..." Kwangmin said.

Kwangmin walked on the dance floor and that was when music started playing. Kwangmin was thinking of a dance and all he could think of was shuffling.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfpLiWbAgig&list=FLX3ycQvjlA1kqF7pfehFU-w&index=6&feature=plpp_video)

When the dance was over...everyone clapped.

"Full of confidence." Hyunseong said.

Kwangmin smiled and then he just walked away.

"Alright, Jeongmin!" _________ said.

"W-Wait! I only sing!" Jeongmin said.

"Really?" _________ said.

"What? It's true..." Jeongmin said as he smiled.

"Minwoo and Youngmin should go. Cause for the hyung line, we only sing..." Jeongmin said.

"Babo..." _________ said.

"I agree with him!" Donghyun said.

_________ just looked at them and all she did was sighed, "Fine...Youngmin."

Youngmin heard his name and he just walked on the dance floor. Since Youngmin couldn't think of a dance...he just made one up which embrassed his twin.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82CVZRsUDhs)

Kwangmin tilted his head and then he started to feel embrassed. He then started to hide along with ________ while the other members were laughing. When it was over, he quickly ran over to ________ and hide since he felt embrassed. _________ couldn't help but, laugh and Youngmin all he could was just smile.

The last person now was Minwoo, since the hyung line didn't want to dance in front of people, "Alright, last and not least...is Minwoo." _________ called out.

"Well, here goes nothing." Minwoo said.

"Fighting!" __________ smiled.

Minwoo nodded and then he walked on the dance floor. The other members knows that he's going to win, since he can actually dance better than anyone else.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbnxnko8QUU)

When everyone saw Minwoo's dance the were actually surprise. Mostly everyone applauded for him. The contest was already over and _________ already know who the winner is..., "It's obvious...Minwoo's the winner."

"Of course..." Hyunseong said.

"Course he would win." Jeongmin said.

"Yay! Congrats oppa!" _________ said as she hugged Minwoo.

The party was already over and everyone actually have fun...since everyone got married, they actually planned to go somewhere special this month...