SPECIAL CHAPTER: Heading to Jeju Island!

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

...Weeks has passed by very quickly. The girls were packing their things and everything was all set.

"Ah! I'm so excited!" _________ said as she started to squeal.

"Yah, dongsaeng...can't you just calm down for once?" __________ asked as she sighed.

"Mianhae, I'm just so happy that we're heading to Jeju island!" _________ said as she jumped in excitement.

"Calm down!" __________ said with a surprise look.

"Just forget it unnie..." _________ sighed.

For the others, they were packing as well. __________ was having a hard time zipping up her bag and _________ and __________ just stood there with a surprise look.

"How many do you have to bring?!" __________ asked annoyed.

"Well many..." _________ said.

"What did you mostly put in there?!" __________ asked with a surprise look.

"Just clothes oh! And my shoes!" __________ said with a smile.

___________ and __________ just finished packing and they just walked in the other girls room.

"Annyeong! Who's ready to go?" __________ asked.

__________ then suddenly made a surprise look and then she tilted her head and asked, "_________, what the heck are you doing?"

"Trying to close this..." ________ said as she sat on top of her suitcase.

__________ then started to cross her arms and said, "Babo! You didn't have to bring the whole closet!"

"Well these stuff are perfect for vacation." ________ said.

"You need to leave some behind." ________ suggested.

"Ani!" __________ said with a surprise look.

Boyfriend arrived just to pick the girls up. They walked up to the door and they started to knock on it. _________ open the door and she spotted Boyfriend.

"Oppas!" _________ said with a smile.

"Annyeong!" Boyfriend said with a smile.

"Who's ready to go?" Minwoo asked with a curious look.

"Mostly everyone except for one..." ________ sighed.

"__________.." Jeongmin said.

"Nae..." _________ nodded.

Just then the door opened and the people that walked out was __________, ___________, and _________.

"Ok, now she is ready to go." __________ said.

"What you guys take long?" Youngmin asked.

"It's because of this babo!" ________ said as she pointed at __________.

"Anyways, we better go since our flight might leave soon." Donghyun suggested.

"Araso!" Everyone said with a smile...