Crashing Hara's Wedding

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

Another week has passed and it was that time. Hara's wedding came by so quickly. She was in her room and she sighed.

"I guess it just me now." Hara said. "But, as long as I get Youngmin-oppa then I'm ok. Besides, ________ doesn't even deserve him!" She then added.

It was so quiet at her place that she just sighed. She then got ready and walked out of her house. She arrived at Boyfriend's place and then knocked on the door.

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Minwoo asked with a worried look.

"I'm sorry but, I have to." Youngmin said sadly.

"But! This is unfair! ________ is already upset and you already love her more than Hara." Kwangmin said.

"You know how Hara can be." Donghyun said.

"I heard that guys." Hara said as she walked in. "Oppa, are you ready to go?" Hara asked.

"Yeah...sure." Youngmin said sadly.

Youngmin got up and went with Hara. Donghyun thought for a moment and then he quickly got up.

"Hara, can we come along?" Donghyun asked.

Hara made a surprise look and she smiled.

"Of course! You can ride with us!" Hara suggested.

The other memebers made a surprise look at Donghyun and Donghyun sighed. All of them nodded and follow Hara to the car.


At the girls' house, ________ was on her bed making a sad look. While for the other members, they were outside her room.

"I feel bad for her..." _________ said sadly.

"If this wasn't for freaking Hara's fault, we wouldn't have been stuck to this mess." ________ said.

"Dongsaeng-ah, are you alright?" ________ asked worriedly.

__________ didn't reply and she made a sad look. She was upset that she looked at the time on her phone.

The wedding is probably starting already... but, what am I suppose to do?! Hara is already happy that she's together with Youngmin. Oppa, I miss you. __________ thought sadly.

_________ looked up and she just thought of something crazy. She grab her phone and then started to dial Youngmin's number.

"Please answer...please answer." ________ said nervously.

_________ was holding on to her phone and she made a nervous look. Youngmin's phone was ringing but, he wasn't there. Hara heard Youngmin's phone ringing and she looked at it. She made a surprise look that ________ would called. She then answer it and said, "Yobeseyo?"

"Wait, who's this?" _________ asked with a surprise look.

"Hara of course. What do you even want _________?" Hara asked.

_________'s eyes widen as she heard her voice. She then started to grip on her phone tightly.

"What the heck are you doing with Youngmin's phone. I need to talk to Youngmin." _________ said.

"About...?" Hara asked.

"It's none of your business! Why do you even care about it?!" ________ asked surprised.

"That's because I'm going to Youngmin's future wife and I need to know everything." Hara smirked.

"I am never going to tell you anything! And...you need to shut up on what you're saying." ________ said angrily.

"Too bad that you're not invited to the wedding. Because, I already have security guarding this wedding just in case you come. Besides, this wedding won't cause anymore problems. It's already offical _________. Youngmin and I are going to be married no matter what." Hara said as she hung up on the phone.

_________ slowly moved away from the phone and she made a sad look. She then figure out something and grab her stuff. The other members just stood there until _________ just surprisngly open the door out of nowhere.

"Is something wrong?" _________ asked.

"We're going to that wedding." ________ said as she started to put her shoes on.

"What?! Are you crazy or something?!" ________ asked surprised.

"Mianhae, but I'm not letting Hara have this kind of perfect wedding." ________ said as she quickly ran out the door.

"Unnie! Wait up!" ________ called out.

"We should go with her." ________ suggested.