Crashing Hani's Wedding: Part 3

Next Generation(Close Friends or True Love? #3)

__________ was becoming nervous but, at the same time she was sad...

"Unnie! Calm down!" ________ said annoyed.

"Wae?! I can't calm down! I'm nervous and sad at the same time. I can't believe it's already Jeongmin-oppa's wedding. What am I suppose to do?! Nothing!" _________ said angrily.

"It's going to be ok. Hopefully the other will figure something out." ________ said.

"Besides, the only people that's kind of on their side is just Jeongmin and Youngmin. What could possibly go wrong?" _________ asked.

The other members then started to look at ________.

"What?" _________ asked.

"Actually both of them are not on their side." _________ said sadly.

"What do you mean?" _________ asked curiously.

"It's nothing." _________ said. "But, we're going to that wedding." _________ said with a smile.

"Unnie, are you sure?" _________ asked with a surprise look.

"Who cares, besides _________ already miss her mirror prince." _________ said with a smile.

"Dongsaeng..." _________ said with a surprise look.

"Yay! Then let go! Hani is going to regret it for making my unnie sad!" _________ said angrily.

"Yah! Not yet!" ________ said.

__________ grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.

"Let just go guys!" ________ called out.

"Unnie! Wait up!" ________ shouted.


Hani was already wearing her dress and she made a sad look.

What should I even do... Hani thought sadly.

She then started to look at her phone and yet...Ho Dong still hasn't replied. She made a worried look and sighed. She then heard a knock on the door and Jeongmin walked in.

"Hey..." Jeongmin said nervously.

"Jeongmin..." Hani said with a surprise look.

"Can I ask you something?" Jeongmin asked with a nervous look.

"Which is?..." Hani asked with a curious look.

"I notice, that...well you been making a sad look ever since this day. Is something wrong?" Jeongmin asked.

Hani made a surprise look after she heard what Jeongmin said. She didn't know what to say...she then sighed sadly and said, "Mianhae. Jeongmin, you know I'm a different type of a girl...this is just all freaking Hara's fault. If you know what I mean..."

"Did something happen?" Jeongmin asked as he made a curious look.

"I'm sorry, I got you and the other members in this situtation...but, this is all Hara's fault! Jeongmin, I know you love _________ and you should marry her. For me, I already have a boyfriend...and he doesn't know about this wedding. I'm already tired of this...I just want to quit already...if you know what I mean." Hani explained.

"Araso...but, are you sure?" Jeongmin asked. "What about Hara?" He then added.

Hani smiled then she hugged Jeongmin tightly.

"It's alright...and gomawo...Jeongmin." Hani smiled.

Jeongmin made a surprise look and then just hug her back.

"Now...all that's left is Youngmin..." Jeongmin said sadly.

"Don't worry, ________ will find a way. Besides, we all know Youngmin loves her and only her." Hani said.

Jeongmin just smiled and both of them walked out of the dressing room. They headed outside and both of them spotted the girls. ________ stood there and made a surprise look. Hani looked at Jeongmin and just winked at him.

"Good luck." Hani said with a smile.


~Jeongmin's POV~

I looked at Hani who just gave out a smile at me, then I looked back at _______. I already felt nervous. Even though I have seen her, I never even hug her for a long time...but, here goes nothing. I walked up to her and spotted her looking up at me. I looked at her and then I started to smile.

"Mianhae, ________." I said as I started to hug her tightly.

She didn't do anything...I was nervous, I couldn't even see her expression on what I did. After a while...all I notice was that she hugged me back and said, "Jeongmin...I missed you..."

When I heard her say that, it made me happy. I was glad that she said that. I moved away from her and kissed her forehead. I notice her blushing which made me blush as well.

"Saranghaeyo..." I said as I her hair back.

Her eyes widen which made her look at me. I notice her smile and then she hug me tightly.

"Gomawo..." _________ smiled.

I hugged back, I notice from behind that her friends were looking at us and smiling at us. ...Also, I was glad that I'm with ________ once again.