Questions and Problems

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV--

 

 

Hara: Please??? I can see your really close with Kyu and i really like him.

Me: I'll see what i can do ..

Hara: *hugs me* Gomawo                               ! I promise i'll be good! I wont let your trust over me down!

 

 

   

I feel so uncomfortable about this. I promised that i'll be Kyuhyun Oppa's only girl and i wont set him up but did i just agree to what hara wants?? Then Minyoung came inside the room seeing us hugging.   

 

 

 

Minyoung: Uhh .. Good Morning??

Me: Minyoung-sshi!

Minyoung: Should i be concerned that your hugging her and i need a new best friend??

Me: No! No ... 

Minyoung: Good! Can we talk outside now??

Me: Sure .. Hara , i need to talk to Minyoung.

Hara: Arasso! *waves goodbye* Be back safe!

 

 

--Your POV--

Minyoung dragged me to the farthest place as possible and thats the School Garden. She was looking at me weirdly from head to toe.i wonder whats up with her?? 

 

 

Me: Whats up with you?

Minyoung: You seem to be getting pretty close with Hara.

Me: Its not like that.

Minyoung: Is she your new BFF? did she make you promise??

Me: No. Your my BFF.

Minyoung: Then why does she look so happy while hugging you??

Me: Want the truth?

Minyoung: Yes i want the truth!

Me: Hara likes Kyuhyun Oppa and she asked me to help her with him.

Minyoung: MWO?? and you agreed?? I thought you promised Kyu Oppa you wont set her up with any girl?

Me: I know. But Hara's a new friend and i dont wanna drag her down by saying No.

Minyoung: What about your relationship with Kyuhyun Oppa?

Me: Your making it sound like were a Couple. I'll ask Kyu oppa if he likes Hara , then if he does , thats when i try to help her.

Minyoung: But you know , you look so troubled while saying that. If only Kyu oppa isn't your brother i would make him your boyfriend.

Me: I Love Kyu Oppa but i never thought of wishing that he isn't my brother. But Minyoung , i'll be honest with You. theres this lady who keeps bugging our family . she's looking for a lost daughter.

Minyoung: WOAH? Really? So who is she really bothering? You or Yoon Hee Unnie?

Me: Me , she thinks im her daughter. What if i am her daughter?? Kyu Oppa wont be my Oppa anymore. Yoon Hee unnie wont be my Sister anymore and my parents ...

Minyoung: Dont think like that. Maybe she's just mistaking. Maybe she needs to go to a mental hospital soon.

Me: I hope thats the reason. I hope im Kyu Oppa's sister. His real sister.

 

 

 

 

The bell rang. and to think , this is my first serious conversation with Minyoung and the bell ends it. AHH! Help me! What to do .... What to do??? I cant believe Hara likes Oppa. 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Kya~ Another day .. Another reason to see Yuri and Heechul Hyung. Why did i have to be friends with my ex girlfriend's brother?? Well Heechul Hyung is Cool and Yuri's just ... interesting. She's a special girl but she's not the girl i'd want to end up with cause actually , she's a spoiled brat , who thinks she can get everything from her Mom. I was walking along to school when Eunhyuk just literally jumped on me.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk: Hey Hae! Forgot me already??

Hae: How can forget you?? I need to remember you to take me to the hospital!

Eunhyuk: So , how did you feel after the break up??

Hae: At first i felt bad , but then .. I felt ok about it. 

Eunhyuk: Thats my Hae. its about time you broke up with her and now we can fight for our love.

Hae: Your joking again. 

Eunhyuk: No i'm not! Were EUNHAE!

Hae: Yeah Yeah Yeah. Whatever. But you know .... When i went to Lotte World, i saw the most beautiful girl. She's amazingly pretty and ...

Eunhyuk: WOAH WOAH WOAH! Stop there Lee Donghae! Your talking about girls again. 

Hae: She's different!

Eunhyuk: Thats what you said about Yuri.

Hae: No! That Girl is really different. Too bad i didn't even get her name.

Eunhyuk: Ohh .. Thats too bad. Lets just be EunHae. Ok?

Hae: Its not like i have any other choice.

 

 

 

Then my phone started to ring. Isn't it too early to have someone calling me?? Ohh , its my great of a cousin Hara. What could she want now??

 

 

Eunhyuk: Who's calling my Hae?? is that a Girl?? Whats her name?? I'll make her CRY!!

Hae: Chill! Its Hara.

Eunhyuk: Ohh , Its little Miss i'm too pretty for Hyukjae.

Hae: I thought you only want EunHae??

Eunhyuk: Yes but it wouldn't hurt if she liked me too.

Hae: Whatever i have to answer this.

 

 

Hyuk Liked Hara before but he got DUMPED. REAL BAD. Hara had to move to Daejeon which broke Eunhyuk a lot because after getting dumped , she left . OUCH . i know but Hara is very choosy over guys.

 

 

Hara: Oppa!

Hae: Hey! Its Goo Hara. Whats up cous?

Hara: Oppa! I have to tell you something.

Hae: What? About Boys??

Hara: No! Uhh .. I mean yes. You know that classmate of mine , the one who's birthday was it at Lotte World.

Hae: Let me guess .... She's actually a BOY?

Hara: No! She's a girl , i'm talking about her Big Brother.

Hae: Ohh .. You like the Brother.

Hara: Yup! And i told her i like her brother.

Hae: Woah?? You did?

Hara: Yep! And she said she'll help me. I feel relieved that she'll help me .. I feel like all my troubles were lessen. 

Hae: Hara , it'll look like your using her to get to her brother.

Hara: No i'm not! What about you and Yuri?? Didn't Heechul Oppa tell you to be in a relationship with her?

Hae: My situation with Yuri is different and we already broke up.

Hara: Whatever. I thought you'll be happy for me. I should've called someone else.

Hae: Why not tell Hyukjae right here next to me??

Hara: You tell him! I dont want him to cry. The bell just rang! I have to go! Bye my great cousin! *hungs up*

 

 

 

Well , she'll do what she wants. I'm sure she'll handle it. She does have my blood on her veins , were related! I just hope she doesn't forget about her friend that she's using to get to her dream guy and now i have to tell Eunhyuk the heart breaking news for him.

 

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Sungmin hyung just made Pumpkin soup for his Lunch. Cool! We get to take some from him! He makes great Pumpkin soups. While eating lunch i saw                         with Minyoung and Hara. That Hara girl always clings on me which is a little irritating.                               approached us and Minyoung started to just dip her fingers and tasting the Pumpkin soup.

 

 

Kyu: Hey! We were here first!

Sungmin: Would you mind using a spoon??

Minyoung: Sorry! I didn't bring spoons but i love the Pumpkin soup *dips fingers again and it*

Kangin: Hey!

Leeteuk: Have some manners girl!

Minyoung: Mianhae! I'm just hungry!

Kyu: Dongsaeng , are you hungry?

Me: No Oppa. I'm fine.

Kyu: I know you know your getting FATTER but you don't have to go on a diet.

Me: You meanie! I'm going ..

Kyu: Hey! I'm kidding!

Me: No , i really have to go ...

Kyu: Aish come on .. Aren't you hungry?? Maybe its because your thinking about-

Me: *cuts in* Oppa , i dont have the appetite to eat . I wanna go to the Garden for fresh air. Ok? *walks out*

Ryeowook: Kyu , whats her problem??

Hara: *sits next to kyu* What are we having??

Kyu: uhh .. *goes away from Hara a little* Actually , we have a family matter going on.

Leeteuk: Really?? What is it about??

Minyoung: Oppa , is it about a Lady and--

Kyu: *eyes widen* Minyoung .. You know??

Minyoung:                            told me about it a while ago. Is it ok to tell them??

Kangin: HEY! NO SECRETS! Whats up??

Kyu: Ohh .. You see .... Uhh ... a Lady has been coming to our house lately claiming that her long lost daughter is                       .

Ryeowook: MWO??

 

 

 

Everybody all had a shocked face on . Is it really that big of a DEAL?? did i just underestimate things?? is this why                                    is so upset??

 

 

Kyu: is it that big of a deal hyung??

Leeteuk: PABO! Of course it is! It must be so depressing for                     

Sungmin: and traumatizing. She's only 15.

Kyu: Oh .. I'm so stupid. i didn't think it'll be a big deal.

Kangin: Kyu , you should be there for her . shes young and things like these can affect her.

Kyu: but she's my real sister , thats why i didn't see it as a problem.

Minyoung: Oppa , you should go to her. You know , she really is hungry. I think she's starving herself.

Kyu: Your making me look like a bad brother. I'll go to her. I'll buy her a sandwich first.

Hara: I'll go with you Oppa.

Kyu: No ... Stay here. I need to talk to my sister as a BROTHER.

Hara: Ohh .. Of course.

 

 

 

I bought a sandwich for                           then headed on over to the School Garden. But i saw                                , she's standing and she was talking to someone. Wait. is she talking to .... No .. Not with her. WHY HER?? WHY HERE IN OUR SCHOOL?