Inceptions of another chapter

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

Even if I know i'm busy , I cant say no to my dad after his decision. After work , I went back to the apartment to fix my things. Kyuhyun oppa didn't come with me because he said he had to go somewhere to meet someone. Maybe its with Hara. Oppa never has time to hang out with me. He's always with Hara. He must really like her a lot. I should be happy for him , at least I know Hara kept her promise to me. The day before we had to leave , I had to go out with Yul to buy some goods we might need so we're at the mall. Its a miracle that she didn't bring Hyukjae along. I thought I had to walk next to them being sweet again...

 

 

 

Yul: Ohh!                          ! We should buy swinsuits!

Me: I dont wanna ...

Yul: Aish .. Dont you want Donghae to see your y body?!

Me: Y-yah! 

Yul: Aish .. I was just kidding ... But we might go swimming so lets go and buy swimsuits. Oh! And sunblock! We cant afford to get burnt and shades! Uhhmm..

Me: Just buy everything you see.

Yul: Tsk. I'm just thinking about you and your pearly white skin because you and I both know that you wont buy these essentials unless I drag you here.

Me: It doesn't even matter. Cant you make this fast? I have some things to handle.

Yul: If its work again , i wont! Your father specifically said that you need some rest.

Me: You cant blame me , its an important case! I need to work on it 24/7 .. Its important to me.

Yul: And its important to your step dad that you get some rest for once and a while and its important to Donghae too.

Me: Yul-ah .. Kyuhyun oppa told me that , some guys might think i'm just playing with Donghae cause its been years but , I still keep ignoring his feelings.

Yul: But I know you're not that kind of girl. I will feel sorry for Donghae if you never give him a chance but I know you're not the type to play with guys.

Me: And playing with him is not my intention too. He's important to me. He's really special to me. Thats why I decided that ........ When he asks me to be his girlfriend again , i'll say yes.

Yul: J-jeongmal??! You're not joking are you?!

Me: No ... I mean it. I dont love him as much as he loves me , but .. I can learn , right? Dont tell anyone about this. I want it to be a secret so dont set plans with them or i'll get real mad.

Yul: Finally! You opened your eyes! Its so nice to hear that! You know , you two really fit together. You shouldn't have made him wait for so long ... You just had to wait for Kyuhyun before you decided. I dont really get it. I dont hate Kyuhyun or anything , and not the fact that his girlfriend is the ex girl my boyfriend loved , its just I dont see the point of you waiting for him. I have nothing against him but because of waiting for him , you left Donghae hanging ... But all wells , ends well.

 

 

 

Yul continued shopping around ... She is right though. I left Donghae hanging because I was waiting for Kyuhyun oppa. The main reason I dont think about Donghae these passed few years is because I was thinking if Kyuhyun oppa and I will ever meet again and if he'll like Donghae or not. Ok , its my fault. Not Kyuhyun oppas but still .... I should stop thinking about it. We're leaving tomorrow ...

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

I called noona and told her I met                         again. She sounds so shocked at first. She's currently at Daejeon with my parents. When I told her I wanna bring                     there , she asked me not too yet. Our mom got sick worrying about her and noona is only thinking of omma's health even if she wants to see her too. I have to agree. She is right about omma's health. But because I promised                           a surprise , so I did something else to make her happy or something that might give her a headache. She's out with her friend and went to shop but its been hours and she's probably going home by now. I gathered the headaches together and waited for her ...

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I cant believe Yul bought so much for me ... Two plastic bags full of essentials?! Come on! How is that possible? I think she doesn't understand the word "essential". I opened the door to the apartment and .. Why is it so dark? Why are all the lights off? My hands are full so I went straight to the living room without opening the lights and dropped the plastic bags on the floor. I went on my way to the light switch but someone covered my eyes. Wait .. Who is this??! Why don't I feel like I have to brace for impact?

 

 

 

Me: Y-yah! Who the heck are you??

??: Hmm .. Thief?

Me: S-seriously?

??: What? You dont believe me?!Me: You dont sound like a thief ... Thiefs usually say 'Stay quiet if you wanna live' rather than answer back in a question form ...

??: Aish ... then stay quiet if you wanna live ...

Me: Are you really a thief? Dont kill me but .. You're not really good at acting like one.

??: Aish! You're no fun to scare! 

Me: *chuckles* So , you're not a thief?

 

 

 

Stupid way of scaring me ... A really stupid way. Before the guy let go of my eyes , i can see that they the lights. When they let go of my eyes , I looked behind me and .... eehhh? No way! this isn't true! Minyoung , Yesung oppa , Ryeowook oppa , Sungmin oppa , Kangin oppa and Eeteuk oppa are all here! Omo! Is this true?! Tears were escaping from my eyes .. I'm too happy right now. I cant stop crying , I covered my face and cried. I feel like falling down but then I can feel hugs all over me.

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

Its so weird that she matured over things that might scare her. She didn't even get scared. She's so different from the one I grew up with ... She kept crying when she saw them and they keep trying to make her calm down. When she did , we all sat in the living room and talked.

 

 

 

Me: I cant believe i'm seeing you again oppas! And you too Minyoung! I really missed you guys so much!

Minyoung: I thought you forgot your one and only best friend ... I really missed you so much!

Sungmin:                     -ah , its so good to see again after so many years! 

Me: I feel the same way oppa! I never thought this day would come.

Kangin: Yah! You waited for Kyu but not for us?!

Me: No! I just thought that maybe some of you went abroad or is a ver busy man now. I'm so glad you all have time to even see me but ... Why are you in Seoul again? How did you know I live here? 

Yesung: Our Kyuhyunnie here called us and told us about you!

Me: So .. This was the surprise oppa?

Kyu: Not exactly but , I guess it is.

Me: *goes to Kyu and hugs him* Gomawo oppa .. I'm really happy.

Kyu: *hugs back* Anything for you ... I'm glad you're happy.

Leeteuk: Years have passed but you two still--

Kangin: Look like a couple when you act so close...

 

 

 

 

Couple?! I feel so awkward now.                         let go of me and sat back next to Minyoung and Sungmin. She doesn't look so comfortable now. The hyungs never changed. They still know how to make us feel awkward. 

 

 

 

 

Minyoung: *awkwardly laughs* Oppas still know how to fool around.

Me: *smiles* Yeah ... Anyways ... Where are you guys staying?

Leeteuk: At a hotel. Hotel rooms are expensive here.

Ryeowook: Forget about what they said                        . Aish this hyungs. Lets hang out tomorrow ...

Me: *looks at Kyu* We kinda have something planned already.

Sungmin: Planned??!

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I really wanna hang out with the oppas and Minyoung. I really do. But I promised Donghae oppa that i'll go with him. Wait .. I bet Donghae oppa wont mind if they come along. He has to meet my friends too. And after they teased me and Kyu oppa again , the awkwardness was so weird , not like the one before ...

 

 

 

Me: We're going out on a out of town trip! Oppas! Minyoung! Why dont you join us!?

Yesung: But , who are you going with? Just the two of you?

Me: Ani! We're going with some friends of mine ... I want you to meet someone too.

Sungmin: Saeng?! You have a boyfriend?

Me: O-oppa!

Yesung: You seriously have a boyfriend?

Me: Well ... its not .. i'll explain it to you next time. Its really late , we should rest. We're leaving tomorrow so you better get here early!

Kangin: Aish ... Why didn't mention it earlier?!

Me: How should I know you're gonna be here?! Just .. Get ready really really early , ok?! Some of my friends and my older brother will be there. You have to meet them too.

 

 

 

 

I'm just happy that I'm with them again. Heechul oppa is coming with us tomorrow and Kibum oppa too. I haven't seen that guy in a while. Hyuk said he's always busy. Aish .. Too busy for his friends now. But .. Tomorrow , we'll be leaving. They guys went back to the hotel and I rested since I prepared my things a day ago , i'm ready to go. But I still have lots of work to do. I even brought some documents along and I have like , 5 cellphones in my bag incase of emergencies ... This project is still very important to me.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I have to really prepare lots of things. I asked my parents for permission to use beach resort in Mokpo. My parents migrated to Seoul before I went to Junior High but I was born and raised in Mokpo. Nothing would make me happier than to show                            how I lived when I was younger. My parents are not in the country now. Too bad they cant see                          yet. They had business things to do. The day we had to leave , our meeting place is Eunhyuk's house. I got there first and Yul was there already , so is Heechul hyung. A few minutes later , the doorbell rang and it was Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Hae: Kyuhyun-sshi! Is                           here yet?

Kyu: Ahh .. Yeah .. She is. She's outside. Donghae , i'm sorry , she kinda forgot to ask you this.

Hae: Eh? What is it?

Kyu: Last night , our friends from Daejeon arrived here in Seoul. She wants to ask if its ok for them to go with us. She kinda invited them and forgot to tell you.

Hae: Friends??? Sure! If its a friend of                     's , its a friend of mine too. How many are they?

Kyu: Uhh .. 7? Yeah! 7!

Hae: Its no problem. We own a beach resort in Mokpo .. Not that i'm bragging but its not that much. We should all go outside now! Its gonna be a long drive to Mokpo and we have to leave early.

 

 

 

We took our things out.                          is outside and she was wearing such a pretty sundress.

 

 

 

 

She looks so pretty. Heart stop beating so fast. When she saw Heechul hyung , she ran and hugged him. Then she pulled us to her friends. just in time , Kibum's car arrived. He's always late ...

 

 

 

 

Me: Heechul oppa! Donghae , Eunhyuk , Yul-ah , Kibum ... These are my childhood friends from Daejeon! Minyoung , Sungmin , Ryeowook , Yesung , Eeteuk , Kangin and you must know Kyuhyun oppa already. 

Heechul: So , you're Kyuhyun?! My sister told me so much about you before ... Thank you for being a good brother to her before.

Kyu: Its no problem. I just hope you're doing the same.

Me: Heechul oppa is very nice to me. Just like you! Thats why I love Heenim oppa so much! *hugs him from the side*

Heechul: And I loooovveeeee my little princess too.

Hyuk: Yah! Someone's getting jealous.

Me: *lets go of Heechul* Yah! Guys .. Eunhyuk-sshi doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut when he needs to but I hope you understand. He's really nice. Yul here is one of my best friends .. Yul-ah .. Minyoung is my best bfriend too. I hope you get along.

Yul: Sure! You're friends are my friends.

Minyoung: Yeah .. She's right.

Me: And guys , be careful ... Yul is a very jealous type. I warn you. Dont plan on things with Eunhyuk.

Yul: Y-yah! You're making it look like i'm so crazy for him.

Hyuk: Are you not?

Yul: *looks at Hyuk* Me?? No!

Hyuk: Really? Wont you get mad if you see me with another girl?!

Yul: No *hits his arm* , but i can break up with you instead if you even dare do that!

Me: Kibum oppa here is the quiet but he's really nice one you get to know him. Donghae here , he's really one of my closest friends.

Hyuk: *pretends to cough*

Me: *looks at Hyuk* What?

Hyuk: Nothing! Its just .. My dear friend Donghae here is--

Hae: Hyuk .. Just , go to the car and take our bags there! 

Hyuk: Whatever , i'm only taking my bag in , i'm not you're luggage boy *goes to the car*

Hae: Sorry about him. Its nice to meet you all.

Yesung: Donghae , right? Whats your relation to                         ?

Me: Oppa! Lets do the bonding things when we get to the vacation area. Lets get our bags ready. Ohh .. Hae oppa , Where's Hara?

Hae: Hara? She went to Daejeon yesterday to her parents. She must be on her way to Mokpo now , we'll just meet there.

Minyoung: She's there too?! Can I not go?

Me: Minyoung!

Yul: *goes to Minyoung* You're not close with her?

Minyoung: Obviously.

Yul: We're so gonna get along! Hae oppa! Tell Hyukjae i'll ride in with Minyoung!

Kangin: We should get going. Its a long ride to Mokpo.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

The other guys placed their luggages on the vans. We have Kyuhyun oppa's van and Eunhyuk oppa's van. I went here riding on oppa's van so I went back in there. Yul was with me and we were all talking inside with Minyoung as the guys placed their things in. The van's door suddenly opened. It was Hyuk and Hae.

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Yul-ah! lets go!

Yul: I'm riding with them oppa!

Hyuk: There are 7-8 people here already! We only have 4 people on our side! Just ride with us!

Yul: You'll really miss me that much?!

Hyuk: *holds her hand* Its a long ride. It'll be nice to hold my girl's hand while i'm driving.

Yul: *blushes* Aww... How sweet. I'm blushing baby .. Ok ... *looks at Minyoung* Lets talk later when we get to Mokpo, ne?

Minyoung: *nods* *whispers to me* I'm so envious ...

 

 

 

 

Yul went out and walked with Hyuk back to his van. That guy is crazy but he really cares for her. If I say i'm envious , she's just gonna say that I should go with Hae oppa. 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

After helping them get their luggages in , I saw Hae at the door of my van talking to                       so I approached them.

 

 

Hae:                    -ah .. You should just ride with us.

Me: Oppa , i'm ok here.

Hae: Are you sure? Hyuk's right ... You're 8 people here and you're gonna get crowded. You should just ride with us ...

Me: I guess so. But--

Hae: *goes to Kyu* Kyu .. Its ok with you , right?

Kyu: Ehh? Why are you asking me?

Hae: *whispers to him* Just say it is!

Kyu: Uhh .. Ohh .. Yeah. It is! Its ok with me.

Me: Well .. Ok but I have to get my luggage from the back.

Hae: I'll do it!

Me: Ohh .. Gomawo .. Minyoung-ah , lets talk later. I'm gonna ride with Hae oppa and the others. 

 

 

 

She went out of the car and the two of them took her luggages to the other van. They were laughing together and stuff. They look like a happy couple. Why does it~ Uggh .. What am I thinking? Donghae makes her happy so i should be happy too. But .... This is foolish. I'm thinking of weird things again.

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae took my luggage to Hyuk's van. He complimented me and said I looked pretty which made me laugh cause he always says that which makes it sound like its not true anymore. Before I got on Hyuk's van. I looked at Kyuhyun oppa and the others. Oppa was looking back at me. Why is there a weird vibe? I just quickly got in the van. That was so weird. He does look a bit disappointed i'm riding with them. Or maybe i'm just thinking things in a weird way. I sat next to Donghae oppa , the lovers were infront cause Hyuk is driving , Kibum , Hae and I are on the middle seat and Heechul oppa sat on the back side. He said he needs to sleep and needs space to do it. My cellphone started to ring , it was Minhyuk. Must be about the case.

 

 

 

 

Me: Ohh .. Minhyuk-sshi , did something happen?

Minhyuk: The court jsut sent the documents about the hearing date and who's gonna be the judge.

Me: I see. Did you tell the clients already?

Minhyuk: Yea. I just called them.

Me: Tell me the details on the documents. I need a full report of it next week. And dont forget to--

Hae: *takes the phone* Hello. Minhyuk-ah? Its Donghae. I already asked                  's father for her week off. That means no calling her if its work matters. Arasso? Annyeong! *hungs up and gives me back my phone*

Me: Yah! What was that for? It was important.

Hee: PRINCESS! Appa allowed you to go with us because he wants you to rest and not bring your work there.

Kibum: He's right. Even I left my work for this. Donghae said its a 'Strictly no bringing your work with you' trip. If you're gonna do that , I should've brought my work along too.

Me: This is just really important to me. Sorry.

Hae: Just rest for now , arasso? You can sleep through the whole ride or look at the sights. Just dont work.

Me: Ok. You win.

 

 

I took my cellphone back at my bag but before I did that , i sneakingly texted Minhyuk to text me the details. I'm sure that they wount allow me to work. Half of the ride , I looked at the sights. The sights were all pretty. Tall buildings here at Seoul. When we got to the provincial areas , we saw the beautiful landscapes of Korea. The mountains , the pretty lakes , everything here is so pretty. But i feel so sleepy. I looked behind Heechul oppa , who was sleeping with his mouth wide open , Donghae next to me was sleeping soundly too , he looks like his neck is struggling so I placed his head on my shoulder. I made up my mind about me and Donghae. I have to because I dont wanna make it seem like i'm just playing with him. 

 

 

==========================================================================

I'm so glad I finally updated this :)

But i'm sorry it aint pretty good.

And I'm really busy nowadays. I'll try to update very soon :)

-ShaiKyu :3

 

 

REPLIES TO COMMENTS (from July 1-so on)

*COMMENTS ARE LOVED*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@paulinemay20 Yes! I am filipina and i currently live here in Japan :) Wow .. Italy? I always wanted to go to italy :) Thank you for liking my story :) I'll try to update soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@kyuhaeyee i just update now! I'll try to update again soon! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@iheartdonghae I just update now! I hope you like it! Its not that much but i'll assure you that the next chapter will be much better! I'll give you a cliffhanger cause its when some feelings start to develop for each other :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DBSHINee10 hahaha :)) tell her what?? lol. Lets wait for the next more chapters :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@marshmallowjjang. She will , as stated in this chapter ... So dont be sad for Fishy. I'm gonna make fishy get what he wants :)))