Get out of my head!

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

After                         's call with her parents in Seoul , she went to the kitchen and backhugged my omma who was busy making meals for us.

 

 

 

Me: Omma , do you need any help?

Kyu's omma: Aigoo. You just got back. Let me do all the work while you rest.

Me: I wanna watch you cook. I want to learn how to cook.

Kyu's omma: If that's what you want then ok. I'll teach you how to cook.

Me: Omma. I'm really happy. I'm happy i'm with you and appa and oppa. Just like how we used to be. I wish unnie was here too so we can be complete.

Kyu: We can meet unnie when we get back to Seoul.

Kyu's appa:                          , you look so mature now.

Me: Ani. I'm not appa. I'm still a kid. I'm still your baby girl.

Kyu's appa: *laughs* That's right. You're still my baby girl.

Me: I missed you and Omma so much. I thought I was going crazy.

Kyu's appa: Did they take care of you there?

Me: *nods* She wasn't as bad as I thought she is. She took care of me and treated me well. She gave me everything even if I never asked. My step dad was nice to me too , he treated me like a real daughter and my brother takes care of me well ... but ...

Kyu's omma: *stops what she's doing and faces you* Is something wrong?

Me: Actually , i'm not in good terms with my sister-in-law. I think she hates me.

Kyu's omma: Are you ok?

Me: *nods* I'm fine. I guess she just doesn't like having a sister but i'm sure she's nice. She probably got used to being the only girl until I came.

Kyu: It must be tough in the house then.

Me: That's why I left when I got into college. But don't worry. I'm already. Oppa's been staying with me in my house but he said he's gonna leave me so i'm sad i'll be alone again.

Kyu's appa: Kyu , you didn't tell us you were with                   .

Kyu: I didn't think it was right to keep staying with her. I didn't wanna get a dorm or anything when you weren't here because I wanted to get your permission when you're here. She let me stay with her for a while but because you already rented a place for me to live me--

Me: Omma. Appa. Please tell Kyu oppa not to leave me alone. I don't wanna be alone. *pouts*

Kyu's omma: Kyuhyun ....

Kyu: Omma!

Kyu's omma: What? I haven't said anything yet.

Kyu: You're still the same! I'm sure you fell for that pouty thingy she's doing and you're gonna talk me into it.

Kyu's omma: But Kyuhyun ...

Kyu's appa: Aren't you happy you get to be with your sister again? You missed her the most after all.

Kyu: Appa ...

Kyu's appa: She's a girl. It's dangerous for her to live all by herself but it's your choice.

 

 

 

 

We were all quiet for a moment after that. I wanna stay with her but it doesn't feel right. Something doesn't feel right about it. I don't know what but it doesn't feel right that I wanna end it as soon as possible before something else happens. Our senses were all awaken when my phone started ringing like mad. I know they were waiting for an answer but I wanted to avoid it so I quickly rushed to the living room , where I left my phone. I took my phone to see that Hara was calling. I recently changed my number without telling her , she's probably gonna talk about it or whatever.

 

 

 

Kyu: Hel--

Hara: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Kyu: Home. Why?

Hara: Home? Which home?

Kyu: What are you talking about?

Hara: Why didn't you tell me you were living with                    ?

Kyu: Is there something wrong with that?

Hara: Yes! Even Donghae oppa didn't know. The hell do we know what you do there!

Kyu: Are you crazy? What are you saying? You're honestly saying that?

Hara: Yes. I am. Now , where are you? I know you're not in                     's condo because she's not here too. I'm going to Daejeon now.

Kyu: No you're not.

Hara: Oppa!

Kyu: Can't you give me some space for a while?!

Hara: Why are you like this? I'm your girlfriend! I have to know everything , as in everything! You didn't even tell me you changed your number! You don't tell me anything anymore! Ever since                       came back in your life , you can't see me again!

Kyu: I don't have to tell you everything and what's wrong if i'm with                        ? She's my--

Hara: No. She's not. She was your sister , WAS. You're not even related. The hell should I know what's really going on between you two. Donghae may not see anything wrong with this but I do.

Kyu: We're not doing anything wrong and you should be mature enough like Donghae to know what. What's so bad with living with her?

Hara: Leave her condo and never ever see her again! I don't want you anywhere near her!

Kyu: You can't tell me what to do. 

Hara: I'm your girlfriend. You have no relation to her so living with her is just plain wrong! What would other people say?! Huh?

Kyu: I'm not leaving her.

Hara: I've had enough of you obsessing over her. I'm going there right now.

Kyu: You better not if you still wanna see me again.

Hara: Why? Are you gonna run away from me?

Kyu: Just stay there. When I get back , let's talk.

Hara: I sure hope that talk is talking about leaving                      . You don't need her. If you want to stay with someone , stay with me!

Kyu: I'll talk to you when I get back.

Hara: Kyuhyun!

 

 

 

 

I hung up the phone even before she could talk and switched it off. I know this is immature but so is she. Now I know what to choose to do and i'll do it no matter what happens. 

 

--Your POV--

 

While I was laughing with appa and omma about using the pouty face , I suddenly thought of how Kyuhyun oppa was taking so long to come back here. I checked if he was in the living room and I heard mention Donghae and about living with me so i'm sure they probably know already that Kyu oppa is staying with me. I admit , I never told Donghae nor anybody. I guess we both never told anyone , except for unnie and , now , our parents. They sounded like they were having an argument. I'm sad they have to argue because of me. I should've at least told Donghae , who knows what he's thinking. I don't wanna hurt him. Before I know it , Kyuhyun oppa was right infront of me!

 

 

 

 

Me: O-oppa ...

Kyu: What are you doing there?

Me: N-nothing! I ... uh ... I was looking for you! Let's go! Ppali! I'm hungry! *pulls his arm*

Kyu: H-hold on a sec! Are you ok?

Me: Ehh? Uhh .. Oppa , i'm sorry. I didn't mean to but I heard you were arguing with Hara. Is something wrong?

Kyu: Don't worry about it. It's nothing.

Me; Are you sure?

Kyu: Yeah. Let's eat , ne?

Me: Uh .. oh .. ok.

 

 

 

 

 

He then pushed me from behind back to the dining room. I know he's lying. It seems serious but I guess he just doesn't want me involved. Is that why he didn't tell me? I sure hope it's nothing serious though. We ate dinner after we helped Omma finishing up preparing everything for dinner. It's been forever since I sat in the same dining table as them but like how it used to be , we talked alot and laughed about lots of things together. I felt like we were one family again. After dinner , Kyuhyun oppa washed the dishes. Though oppa told me to just rest , I told omma I was gonna sneak up on her and help him. I sneaked up next to him , took a cloth and took a plate from his hands after he finished washing them.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Y-yah! Didn't I tell you to just stay in the living room with them?

Me: I wanted to help. *dries the plate* I'm the maknae.

Kyu: I'll do this , just go inside.

Me: I don't want to! I wanna help you. It's what maknaes do.

Kyu: Then you wash instead , i'll dry.

Me: No way.

Kyu: Wae? I thought you said you wanted to help me? You're the maknae!

Me: Yeah , but I didn't say I wanna wash the dishes. *puts the plate on the stand* *looks at Kyu* Hurry up!

Kyu: Aish ...

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun oppa just continued washing , he couldn't get rid of me and he can't make me do the washing , he has no choice. He would give me the plates and other dining utensils after he finish washing them so I can dry em' up. After I finished drying on glass and faced him again , he suddenly touched my nose. I though he was just being weird but when I looked at my nose , I saw some bubbles from the dish washing liquid. He kept laughing.

 

 

 

 

Me: O-oppa!

Kyu: *laughs* You're so cute!

Me: You're so mean.

Kyu: It looks cute on you.

Me: *takes some bubbles* *puts it on his nose* HA! There! It fits you!! 

Kyu: Yah! I was playing!

Me: Me too! 

Kyu: *sprinkles water on me*

Me: O-oppa! *blocks myself with my arms* Yah!!

Kyu: *laughs* You stink!

Me: *sprinkles water on him too* You stink more!

Kyu: You meanie!

Me: You're the meanie! *takes some bubbles from the dishwashing liquid and rubs it on his face* Aigoooooooooo! My oppa is sooooooo cute!

Kyu: Yah!! My precious pearly white skin! *wipes it off of his face* So you like games like that huh?

 

 

 

 

 

He took lots of dishwashing bubbles on his hands and started to chase me around the kitchen area. I felt like we were kids again. We usually play like this. I used to wash the dishes because I was the maknae. Oppa would help and we'd end up playing. He grabbed me from behind by waist with one hand and pushed me close to him. He started rubbing my cheeks with bubbles with his other hand while laughing. I was screaming from help , but laughing too. Omma suddenly rushed in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Kyu's omma: Aigoo. You two aren't kids anymore. Stop playing and get those done.

Me: He started it omma!

Kyu: That's not true!

Me: Yes it is!

Kyu: No it's not!

Kyu's omma: You two never change. Finish up with the dishes and wash up. You two ... Aigoo. You're still my babies.

 

 

 

 

Omma wasn't mad , infact she was smiling. She would usually just laugh at us playing. Oppa finally released me and we were just laughing. I never felt like a kid again until now. 

 

We spent the night at Daejeon. Omma insisted that we should stay for the night and I couldn't resist. The next day ,we had to go back to Seoul. Everyone is probably worried that I didn't say goodbye before going back. Omma kept crying while we were seeing goodbye. Seeing her like this hurts me too. Her hands were carressing my cheeks , I could feel her shivering hands. 

 

 

 

 

Kyu's omma: Promise me you'll come back , ne?

Me: *nods* I promise. We'll see each other again.

Kyu's omma: Be careful on your way back to Seoul. Kyuhyun-ah , take care of her ok?

Kyu: I will. I promise i'll bring her back.

Kyu's appa: Visit us again sometimes , ok? We'll promise to visit you when we can.

Me: *hugs them both* I love you.

Kyu's omma: *sobs and hugs me tighter*

Me: Omma ...

Kyu: Omma , we have to go.

Kyu's oma: Oh .. *lets go* Sorry. I got carried away. Promise me you'll come back.

Me: *nods* Omma , take care of yourself , ok?

Kyu:                         , let's go?

Me: Ok. 

Kyu: Omma , Appa , we'll get going now.

Kyu's omma: Be careful on your way back!

Kyu: We will. Don't worry too much. Take care of yourself.

 

 

 

 

We got on the car as they waved goodbye. Kyuhyun oppa then started to drive away. I was waving back at them goodbye from the car's window. When we got away ... I suddenly burst into tears.

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I was surprised.                        just started crying so much. I didn't know what to do. I was gonna stop the car but she held my hand as I was steering the steering wheel.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you ok?

Me: I'm sorry. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. Aigoo. Omma kept crying so much , I thought I was gonna explode there.

Kyu: Don't cry anymore. She just missed you.

Me: I know ... That's why I can't help but ... *sobs*

Kyu: *taps my back with one hand* It's ok. We'll see them again.

Me: Oppa , thank you for bringing me back here. I really appreciate it. I missed them so much.

Kyu: You should rest when we get back. You need plenty of rest.

Me: I will. But i'm sorry. I wanna cry first. Please let me cry first. Just drive.

 

 

 

 

She started crying again. I know she loves my parents so much , they're like real parents to her too. I should be worried but I know she needs to release it all. I couldn't help but have a couple of tears escape from my eyes too. But I can't show that. I'm a guy ... and I still have something else to take care of.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

                        's probably going back today. I got ready to go to her condo. As I was making my way to my car , I was surprise to see Hyuk and Yul approaching me. I guess they made up already. They said they wanna come with me too. We got in my car and headed on our way to                       's condo. 

 

 

 

 

Yul: Do you think she's back?

Hae: Probably.

Hyuk: I can't believe she didn't tell you that she left .... and she was living with Kyuhyun in her condo all this time.

Yul: Hyuk!

Hyuk: What? I was as surprise as you are. Did you know?

Yul: No.

Hyuk: See ...

Hae: I know she has a good reason. Plus , I don't see anything wrong with it.

Yul: See!

Hae: But ....

Hyuk: but what?

Hae: Hara was mad when she found out. She was saying things like who knows what they do there when it's just the two of them or smth. Crazy right?

Hyuk & Yul: ........

Hae: Why are you two quiet?

Hyuk: I kinda agree.

Yul: Yah! *hits him*

Hyuk: What?!

Yul:                    is not like that!

Hyuk: I know! But if you think about it ... they're not really family. They're barely related. 

Yul: You're head is so full of erted things.                          is not a girl like that. I can't believe you're thinking like that.

Hyuk: I was just saying , i'm not saying it's a fact though. I know                      but I don't know that Kyuhyun personally.

Hae: Kyuhyun's nice ...

Hyuk: Well , if it was me , I wouldn't let Yul stay with any guy in her house alone. Any guy at all.

Yul: Lee Hyukjae , don't distract Donghae while he's driving. You know he's not that good. I don't wanna die so soon.

 

 

 

 

 

It did kinda got me thinking too. Am I being too careless when it comes to                    ? Is Hyuk making a point? I'm sure he's not but .... what if he is? No ... I trust her. I trust                      . I know she only looks at Kyuhyun as a brother and nothing else. When we got near                       's place , we saw a car infront of the gates of her condo. I saw                     getting out of the car and Kyuhyun was going to her side. She was wiping her face , i'm not sure what she was wiping but then Kyuhyun held her face with both his hands and was wiping something from under her eyes. They started talking and she just smiled. I'm not sure what they were talking about but I didn't know what to feel. I kinda got mad for some reason. They can't be right. No. I'm not gonna let it get in my head. She only sees Kyuhyun as a brother. Thinking like this isn't right.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I felt relieved to finally be back but I felt tired after all the crying I did. I went out of the car and started wiping my tears clean when Kyuhyun oppa came to me and wiped the tears off my eyes for me. I didn't even realize how I stared at his face while he was wiping my tears until he talked. I felt weird that time. Even I can't explain.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you ok now?

Me: Uh? N-ne. I am.

Kyu: Don't cry anymore. You don't know how I felt while driving and you were crying. I was panicking you know!

Me: *smiles* Mianhae but thank you too. I'm really happy.

Kyu: We'll go back next time together , ok?

Me: Oppa ...

Kyu: What?

Me: Do you still have to leave me alone?

Kyu: ....

Me: Oppa ... if you have a problem *holds his hand* , you can always--

 

 

 

 

My words all got trapped back in my mouth when I heard a car honking. We looked over the side where the honking came from and I saw Yul running to me , and eventually trapping me in a hug. I was really surprised and her hug was super tight.

 

 

 

 

Yul: One day without you is so boring!!!!

Me: You missed me that much?

Yul: You didn't even bring your phone!

Me: I forgot. I'm sorry.

Yul: Well , I knoe someone who missed you more.

Hyuk: *pulling Hae over to our side while running* 

Hae: Yah! You didn't have to pull me you know.

Hyuk: You were too slow.

Hae: Sorry , I pressed the honk by accident while getting out of the car.

Hyuk: By accident huh?

Hae: Shut up.

 

 

 

--Hae's POV--

 

Honestly , I didn't hit it by accident. Yul went out of the car as soon as she was                        getting out of the car , so I had to stop the car in a distance from the parking space but still near them. When I saw her and Kyuhyun , I couldn't help it. Hyuk was already out of the car while I was still inside. He kept knocking on the window and I couldn't helpo my emotions anymore so I slammed my fist towards the honk button. I'm not mad but a sudden burst of emotion just started flowing in me and Hyuk saw it all. I really don't know why i'm suddenly feeling uneasy when I see them together. Is it because of everything I hear from the others? I don't wanna let it get in my head. I don't wanna doubt her.

 

 

 

 

Me: Let's go inside and talk there.

Kyu: I'll get our things out of the car first. I'll just follow.

Me: Ok. *faces Hae and the others* Let's go?

Yul: *hugs _________'s arm and walks off* I missed you so much. I was so lonely yesterday. I even went here. Aigoo. Did you know that eveyone was so worried you weren't answering our calls? Even auntie was so worried ...

 

 

 

 

They went in ahead before us. I was just looking at Kyuhyun while they headed off. I didn't even realize I was observing his moments until Hyuk tapped me and said we should go inside now. I'm not sure why I feel uneasy now when he's near by , close to                       .

 
 
 
==============================================
 
Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
 
Sorry I just got to update now.
I was supposed to update weeks ago because I thought I would be free for the holidays , but I was even busier with all these family things in the holidays. 
Our family is kinda big , both mother and father sides so .... We had many parties. Haha.
 
Anyways , I hope you enjoy this!
I won't promise to update ASAP because I might get too busy but i'll try!
I'll even write at school now so i'm hoping I have enough time to go online and update!
BARE WITH ME. 
 
I hope you like this chapter!
 
Thank you new subscribers and everyone else who still reads this! Hihihi.
I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. College sometimes. 
 
 
-dorobbongie :3