Thats How Oppa Took It .. But he doesn't know how he feels about it.

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV--

I dont know if im doing the right thing or the wrong one. But this is for everyones good. I dont want her to disturb my parents anymore. I dont want them to have problems because of me ... So . I've decided that i'll just leave with her.

 

 

Omma:                  , you're never troubling us .. Never ... Please ..

Me: Omma .. *hugs her* I love you ... This is what i have to do??

Omma: What about me?? Your Appa?? Your Oppa and Unnie?

Me: I dont wanna leave omma ... but this for all of you. I know going against a Law Firm will be hard ... *lets go* Dont worry Omma .. I'll be ok! 

 

 

I tried to smile infront of her but she only cried more ... and it makes my smile fade away .. I dont wanna leave too. but i have to.

 

 

Misun:                    -ah .. Gomawo .. For giving me a chance..

Me: *faces her* I'm not giving you a chance.. Hyorim Omma will Always be my Omma ... I know you wont leave us alone if i dont come along with you , I'm doing this for them but please .. dont expect me to accept you ..

 

 

 

She kinda looked sad of what i said... Am i being harsh?? Too harsh?? No .. I'm always a Cho ... This is just an obstacle .. Like what Min Oppa said ... I just wish i dont have to go through it... Its like a tear drop fell from her eyes.

 

 

--Misun's POV--

 

I Feel so bad .. Not because i'm taking                     , but because , she might never accept me. I've been looking for her since she was 3 ... It feels so bad inside that she'll never accept me .. But thats ok .. All that matters now is that , she's gonna be with me again ..

 

 

Misun: *wipes her tears* Well , i wont .. Lets go??

Me: No ... I have one wish before you take me ..

Misun: Ok .. What is it??

Me: You promise to leave my family alone??

Misun: Yes ... now .. whats the wish??

Me: I wanna spend one more day with them .. After that , you can take me ...

Misun: Can i be sure they wont take you away??

Me: My parents aren't like that! If they take me away .... then ... find me .. I'll go with you ... But my parents aren't like that. and you know they cant leave Daejeon ...

Misun: Ok .. If you say so ... You have until Wenesday Morning ... *comes closer to                     and hold her cheek* Thank you for agreeing .. I'm so happy .. I get to be with my daughter ..

 

 

She looked teary eyed too ... But she turned from me and faced Hyorim ... I wish she'd love me the way she loves Hyorim ....

 

 

Me: Omma , lets go inside now ...

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I wanna spend my last day here in Daejeon with them.. LAST DAY .. It feels so bad ... Omma , Appa , Unnie , Kyuhyun Oppa , The Guys , Minyoung ... I'll miss them all. We're having dinner nw .. After that scene , i cant even lift my spoon up. Omma probably told Appa already ... does unnie and oppa know?? They seem to be normal right now.. i guess not. I cant stand this anymore ..

 

 

Me: *stands up* Appa , Omma .. I'll be excusing myself .. I dont feel like eating today , I guess i'm still full. I'm tired and i want to rest ..

Kyu: Yah .. you didn't even touch your food.

Me: I'm tired .. Goodnight Appa , Omma , Unnie , Oppa ... *walks out*

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Something's wrong .. Right?? I know my sister more than anyone else. I excused myself and followed her. She was just about to go upstairs when i stopped her. I held her arm and she didn't even do anything about it.

 

 

Me: Oppa , i'm very tired.

Kyu: Did something happen while your making you back home??

Me: Ani .. i'm just tired..

Kyu: I know you ... You eat more when your tired. You never get full.

Me: Oppa .. Mianhae .. I'm doing this for you .. For everyone here. I'll take all the hurt .. Just for you to not get hurt. You've sacrificed so much for me .. Its time to pay you back .. *faces him* Lets hang out tomorrow! Ok?? Promise me you'll give your time to me??  *tears falling* You wont bail on me right?? .. I wanna spend my day tomorrow with you .. Just .. you and me?? Arasso?? Arasso oppa??

Kyu: *hugs me* Yah .. what happened?? Dont cry ..

Me: Oppa .. Mianhae ... Saranghae *pushes him away and runs upstairs*

 

 

Huh?? What happening?? She's talking like well never see each other again. No ... Aish .. I wanna know whats happening. Omma probably knows ... Did something just happen while she was on her way home??  but Hara was with her so ... Ahh .. i should ask Omma .. They were still in the dinning room , eating ...

 

 

Kyu: Omma .. do you know what happened to                     ??

Omma: Eat first , Kyu // We'll discuss that later.

 

 

Aisshh ... I knew that was what she's gonna say .. I fasten my eating phase cause i was itching to finish my meal and find out the truth. As soon as i finished eating , i went to the living room and waited for them .. And when we all got there , it all became quiet .,. Too quiet ..

 

 

Kyu: Omma .. what happened to                     ? did she get hurt while she was on her way home??

Omma: No .. she got home safely .. It happened while she was outside our house...

Kyu: What really happened?? Please tell me omma! Im so confused!

Appa: Kyuhyun-ah!

Kyu: Mianhae Abeoji ..

Yoon Hee: Omma , Appa , Kyu and I are both confused .. Whats happening??

Appa: Were telling this on behalf of your sister.                       - ... she decided to .. Leave for Seoul with her real mom.

Kyu: Mwo???? Thatss not true right?? Thats not true right omma?!! Appa!!

Yoon Hee: is that true appa?? Thats kinda impossible .... She agreed?

Appa: theres nothing else we can do if she made up her mind ..

 

 

 

Omma cant even say a word and just kept crying while appa hugged her to calm her down ...                        's leaving?? No! i cant let that happen! SHE'S MY SISTER! I LOVE HER ... I dont know why i love her so much .. But .. i just know i love her. If she's not my sister then .. It gets confusing .. I thought i love her because she's my sister. I thought i want her by my side all the time because of that. But what about now?? If shes not my sister then why did i get all those feelings?? No kyu! Snap out of it! Its bad enough she's leaving .. Now your thinking you ..... Inlove with your sister??? Kyu! Snap out of it!                                  is your sister!! No one change that! YOUR SIBLINGS!

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

My dimwit of a cousin told me what she just did ...  That was really stupid and not nice ... 

 

 

Hara: this is the thanks i get for telling you everything?

Hae: Because that wasn't right! That was rude. How could you just leave his sister like that? What if she tells on you? What if something bad happens to her?

Hara: Oppa , that wont happen. I'm sure she's home safe now .. I'll text her brother and see what happened.. Why are you so affected??

Hae: Because your my only cousin that does stupid things in her life. Aish ...

Hara: This is all gonna work out in the end. Just wait .. Arasso? As for you , find a new girl ... i heard Heechul Oppa wants to make it up to you after your relationship with Yuri?? 

Hae: Dont try and change the subject ... I have to go .. Bye *hungs up*

 

 

Yeah .. Hee hyung is sorry for what happened to me and Yuri that he wants to make it up to me .. But i dont want any other girl ... Maybe just one girl .. That girl ..

 

 

=======

 

MIANHAEYO!

I WAS IN A 1 WEEK AND 2 DAYS HIATUS because WE LOST NET CONNECTION FOR THAT LONG! I Had no NET ACCESS AT ALL. I'M RESTARTING TO UPDATE MY FFs AGAIN ... HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE ..