He'll be mine.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

Yuri and I met in school in the afternoon. We had lunch out then went to her house where i told her everything first about what happened between me and Yuri unnie. She hugged me and calmed me down as i started to cry while talking about it. The fact that i never got slapped and she has no valid reason to do that just made me feel so bad.

 

 

 

Yuri: Its ok                   . You know ... I know it feels weird talking to someone with the same name as your evil step sister so just call me by my nickname , Yul.

Me: Sure. I knew you'd understand me.

Yuri: She's really evil. She shouldn't have slapped you. Good thing your mom came in the action.

Me: I couldn't even talk to her this morning. I just left when i said im meeting a friend.

Yuri: Its gonna be ok. You know ... *lets go of me* Yuri unnie and Donghae had a past. They were a couple for 1 year. Yuri was really into Donghae and Heechul oppa knows that. Cause Yuri asked him , Oppa begged Donghae to be a couple with Yuri and he did. She was special to him because he's the sister of his friend but besides that ... nothing else. They dont actually click because Yuri is so demanding. Donghae broke up with her but she still feels like Donghae belongs to her.

Me: I'm just being friendly to Donghae cause he's very nice.

Yuri: You mean .. you still dont know?

Me: Dont know what???

 

 

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

She still doesn't know that Donghae likes her? Donghae .. You're handsome but dumb. You had your chance yesterday. Whatever. But i cant tell her that Donghae likes her. Its his job to tell her. Yuri can really be so mean when it comes to Donghae. 

 

 

Yul: Nothing ... Anyways ... Is that all that happened?

Me: No ...

Yul: What else?

Me: I talked to my brother.

Yul: Heechul oppa?

Me: No ... Kyuhyun oppa. My brother in Daejeon. My adoptive brother.

Yul: What about him?

Me: I kinda talked to him ..

Yul: Thats nice. He must be missing you.

Me: You dont see the point. Its all so complicated. When i left for Daejeon , I promised him i'll always call.

Yul: So you did call. Whats the problem with that?

Me: I promised him i'll call but i cant. You see. He'll never move on. He'll just want me to call him everyday. He should move on so i can. I already said i wont call him anymore *cries* It hurts .... I miss him.

Yul: Awww *hugs me* Its ok.. Eevrything will be alright.

Me: I lied to him. I even said i'm happier here. I'm not. I wanna go back but i cant. I need to save my mom and dad in Daejeon. I have to stay here. *hugs Yuri tight* You dont know how much this hurts me. I miss Kyuhyun oppa and I love him so much that it hurts to lie. I wanna go back.

Yul: Why dont you just go back there? Visit?

Me: I cant ... I wanna move on too. Because even if i want to , i can never go back. I just need a friend.

Yul: Don't worry. Me , Donghae , Eunhyuk and Heechul oppa are all here for you.

Me: Gomawo .... I just want them to move on. But they'll always be in my heart. Especially Kyuhyun.

Yul: If you're meant to be together then destiny will bring you two together.

Me: I hope so. I wanna apologize when we meet again.

Yul: I'm sure he's gonna be ok. He'll understand someday. For now .. Just stop crying ... Ok?

Me: *Nods*

 

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

I finally went to school today. My colds are gone but i dont really feel well. Yoonhee noona told them everything and at lunch. I didn't even feel like eating.

 

 

 

Sungmin: Kyu , you have to eat.

Kyu: I'm not feeling it now hyung.

Leeteuk: Thats not right. You know what                  said.

Kyu: Its no use. Maybe she'll come back if i die.

Kangin: Aish! Kyuhyun-ah!!!

Minyoung: Oppa ... You should eat. If she has to leave , There's nothing we can do. She doesn't want that too. And long distance calls are expensive.

Ryeowook: Kyu.                   wouldn't leave for no reason.

Leeteuk: Besides ... Its time to let her go. Maybe she'll call.

Kyu: She said she wont.

Kangin: Then just stop being ignorant and careless! You're ruining your life! What will she feel if she sees you??!

Kyu: *bangs the table and stand up* You dont understand hyung!!! For you , its easy to move on!! But for me , ITS NOT!!!  We lived together for 15 years!! What do you expect me to feel???!!!

Sungmin: *restrains Kyu* Stop that maknae.

Kyu: NO! You dont understand!!!

Kangin: We care about her as much as you do!

Kyu: You dont!! Ok? YOU DONT!! *walks out*

 

 

 

 

They cant understand. They wont. I went out to the school courtyard and just started throwing the basket balls to the hoop. But none got in. At my last throw , it still didn't get in. Tears started to fall from my eyes and i just fell down. I really miss her. Why does she have to leave? It started to rain out loud and yep. I got soaked so wet. After a few minutes passed , the rain stopped and someone hugged me. What the??

 

 

 

??: Oppa ... Dont do this ..

 

 

 

It was Hara. What does she want? 

 

 

 

Kyu: Just leave me alone.

Hara: No!                  asked me to be with you and now .. Here i am.

Kyu: Then i'm asking you to leave!

Hara: No! I like you! I wont leave you!

Kyu: And what do you want to happen?

Hara: I wanna be your girlfriend! I'll make you forget                      !

Kyu: I'll never forget her. 

Hara: Maybe you wont. But i can make you happier.

 

 

 

She kissed me on the lips and i didn't do anything. I didn't give in or pull away. But i cant take this so long. She needs to stop this. I'll never forget her. I pulled her away and she looked at me , stunned.

 

 

 

Kyu: I had enough ... *stands up and walks off*

Hara: *holds Kyu's arm* You dont need her. She just left you. I'll make you happier like what she said.

Kyu: Then bring her back.

Hara: What??

Kyu: If you want me to be happy , bring back                    .

 

 

 

I pulled my arm away and ran away from her. I dont know what to think. I'm so confused. I just miss her. Should i go to Seoul? But she's going to the US. I dont know what to do. I wish she'd come back to me.

 

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

Why is he so stubborn? My perfect plan worked. I got to kiss him but he still doesn't want to. I even used                    's name yet he still walked away. You'll be mine Cho Kyuhyun. I wont let him fall more in                      's hands. Who knows. They are not real siblings. Anything can happen. But you will be mine CHO KYUHYUN! I'll do anything. He'll need someone now more than ever.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I went home. I dont know .. I feel so sad. The talk with Yuri .. i mean Yul , really helped out. I have friends. I can be happy. I have to be happy. When i got back , my mom was waiting for me in the lving room. She stood up and she looks so worried when she looked at me. 

 

 

 

Omma:                  . Good thing your back. I just .. I just wanna talk to you.

Me: Mianhae Ahjumma. I'm tired. I wanna sleep and i need to drink my medicine.

Omma: Wait! You still haven't had dinner! I cooked for you! I made you some kimchi shrimp pasta! Its good.

Me: I'm allergic to shrimp. And i'm not hungry. I'm going to my room. 

 

 

 

Withouht other words , i just walked up. Was i too harsh? I dont really feel like my room is my room and this house is my house too. I feel like an outcast even if 3/4 of the people here have accepted me already. When i was about to close the door , my mom stopped it. She keeps insisting on talking. I'm still not comfortable with calling her omma. I sat on my bed and just looked away from her.

 

 

 

Omma:                   . I know what happened yesterday hurt you. But ... I'm really sorry on behalf of Yuri.                     . You're my real daughter. Being with you is still different from being with Yuri. Since the day i left you .... I regret it *walks closer and sits next to me* That time when i let go of your tiny body , i regret it. I just wanna be with my only daughter again. I waited for years before i finally had the guts to take you back. Now i can make you live a better life. I love Yuri and you. *starts crying* I wanna get back at you for all the years i didn't have to spend and take care of you. I only want to be your mom. All i want is for my only daughter to call me mommy , omma , mom .. Thats all i want ... I'm sorry if your miserable because of me. But if is whats gonna make you happy , i'll just bring you back to Daejeon first thing in the morning. *stands up and walks to the door*

 

 

 

The truth is , her words teared up my heart. It got in so much to me. I dont know why ... I feel so hurt and touched at the same time. Tears kept falling down my eyes. I stood up and hugged her from behind immediately. I wanna go back but ... I wanna give her a chance to be my mom. It wont be the same to go back to Daejeon and stay with my adoptive parents.

 

 

 

Me: Omma ..... Mianhae *cries* I'm sorry if i so stubborn. I dont wanna go back. I wanna be with you. I wanna be with you and i want you to be a mom to me. Omma ... Mianhaeyo .... *cries harder* Mianhae ...

Omma: *faces me* Dont cry .. You dont have to be sorry. Its omma's fault. Not yours.

Me: Ani .. You did it for me ... You gave me away to save my life. I wanna stay omma. Mianhae ..... 

Omma: *hugs me* Thank you for giving me a chance .... *kisses my forehead* I promise to be a better mother to you. *wipes my tears* Stop crying ok??? *kisses my forehead* Omma loves you.

 

 

 

--Yuri's POV--

 

She got omma's heart now. But it doesn't mean she has power. I'm still the princess of this house and Donghae oppa is still mine!!! I dont care whatever happens. No one will take Donghae away from me!!

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

We decided we wanted                     to be happier. And what better place to plan and take her than to the place i first saw her. Thats right! In Lotte World! Kibum and Eunhyuk thought about it and i really agree. She'll be happier.

 

 

 

Donghae: Then .. When will we go there?

Eunhyuk: Tomorrow!

Donghae: Already?

Kibum: Well , she cant feel bad here forever.

Eunhyuk: I talked to hyung! Since he has something in return for me , he'll be the one to ask                  ! Tomorrow afternoon , ok?

Donghae: I'm nervous. What if she thinks i'm too fast?

Eunhyuk: Too fast?? You just met her yesterday but you get to hold her hand and get two hugs ... Tell me thats not fast!!Kibum: I agree , you're really fast Hae. But what about Yuri? Isn't she still after you?

Donghae: We broke up ok and im sure she'll be ok with it.

Kibum: What about hyung?

Donghae: You'll help me with him right?

Eunhyuk: Of course!! My Hae's first serious love life cannot be broken!!

Donghae: Thanks guys.

 

 

I hope everything will turn out OK today. I really wanna make                    happier. I hope this works so she wont e miserable here. She needs some time to heal and i guess this is the best way. I'm glad that my friends are here to help me all the time. I really hope nothing goes wrong and i'll be able to confess soon even if we just met.

 

 

 

===========================================

I hope you liked this chapter!!!

Lets be friends!!

Follow Me On TUMBLR!: http://iamshaikyu.tumblr.com/

and on TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/GaemShai 

-MsShaiKyu :)