Don't tease us!!!

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

We're on our way back to Seoul. I'm gonna miss being free here in Mokpo. I knew it was too good to be true. Being free ... I can't be free , I have lots of work ton do when I get back. The boys were packing our things in the our respective vans while Yul and Donghae were playing tug of war with me , pulling my arm to their sides on where I should ride on the way home.

 

 

 

 

Yul: Let go Donghae!                          and I already talked about this!! *pulls me to her side*

Hae: Why does                      have to ride with you?! *pulls me to his side* I want her to ride with me!

Yul: Well , we don't always get what we want! *pulls me back to her again* Let go!

Hae: But that's unfair! *pulls me to his side again* If you want space from Hyukjae , don't involve                 in your problems!

Yul: *pulls me to her again* She's my best friend and she's riding with me!

Hae: But i'm her boyfriend!!!!!

Hee: *pulls me over to him* Stop this now! Ok? Seriously , you guys are gonna split my sister into two!! 

Hae: Hyung~~

Hee: Let her decide who she wants to ride with.

Me: Oppa , you're just making things hard. I already agreed for them to argue like this just so I won't have to make the decision.

Hee: Well , we can't leave unless they you say who you'll ride with.

Me: I can't choose. Maybe I should ride by myself. Take the bus or something.

Hae: Are you insane? I'm still coming with you!

Yul: But                       !

Hee: Yul , why don't you just ride back with us?

Yul: No way.

Me: *sighs* *faces Hae* Hae oppa , let me ride with Yul for just this once. Please?

Hae: But                           ...

Yul: She already made her choice!!!!!!

Me: You know she's never gonna stop asking to ride with me unless she gets what she wants.

Hae: What about me?!!

Me: Let's meet in Seoul. Please oppa?

Hae: That's so unfair. It's like your choosing her over me and--

Me: *kisses his cheek* Pleaaasseeee? *pouts*

Hae: Do that again and I'll be ok with it!

Yul: Ewww. Let's go                        !! *pulls me* Bye Donghae!!!!!!!!!!

Hae: Just make up with Hyukjae!

Yul: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Yul told me before that if Donghae get's too stubborn , all I have to do is kiss him on the cheeks , make cute pouty faces and he'll surely give in. Well , that sure works. He must use that with Hyukjae a lot. We got to the van , since Teukie oppa and Kangin oppa left this van to switch with us , the ones in this van were Me , Yul , Minyoung , Sungmin oppa , Ryeowook oppa , Yesung oppa and Kyuhyun oppa. They were still getting some luggages on the trunk. After that , we all went by the doors of the van and they were arguing on who gets to sit where.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yesung: I'm sitting next to the driver seat!!!

Kyu: What? You're so noisy hyung! And I hate it when you always sing your lungs out from this point back to Seoul nonstop. I might crash the van because of you.

Sungmin: How about you let me drive?

Kyu: Hyung ...

Sungmin: You drove last time! We should take turns! You sit at the back with Wookie!

Kyu: Hyung! I wanna drive!

Wookie: Hyung , I don't wanna sit at the back , I wanna sit at the middle.

Minyoung: Oppa , we're sitting on the middle!

Yul: Yeah!

Wookie: Then let's all sit in the middle together! Kyu can sit at the back.

Yul: But                      's sitting in the middle with us too.

Wookie: But I don't wanna sit on the back ... *pouts*

Me: Maybe I should just sit on the back too.

Minyoung: But we should sit together! All 3 of us!

Me: It's okay. Besides , i'm gonna sleep. I'm really tired. I'll sit with Kyu oppa at the back so it wouldn't be too tight if we all sit in the middle. Plus , it's be roomier at the back if it's just me and oppa.

Sungmin: Ok then! It's decided!

Kyu: H-hyung ... Just let me drive.

Sungmin: It's my turn to drive!

Kyu: But--

Sungmin: No more buts! Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

I feel like Kyuhyun oppa doesn't wanna sit next to me. Does he hate me? Or maybe it was because of that kiss. Aigoo. I tried forgetting it but I would always end up remembering it anyways. Maybe it's too awkward for him? But he was the one who kissed me!!! But ... maybe I'm over reacting. Maybe he really just wants to drive.

 

 

 

 

The two of us sat at the back first before everyone got in the car. It was really awkward with just the two of us in here. But I really wanna talk to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , I feel like you're just forcing yourself to sit next to me

Kyu: W-what are you talking about? Of course not.

Me: You don't have to deny it ... Look m about what happened , I--

Kyu: I'm sorry ... about last time. I guess I just didn't know what else to do so ...

Me: It's okay. I mean , it's not like it's the first time right? When we were youger , I mean. I would kiss you on the cheeks a lot. Y-you would do the same. I don't see why we should take it so awkwardly , right?

Kyu: Y-yeah ...

Me: Woah that was so awkward. Sorry....... But ... Maybe it's best if we don't tell Donghae or Hara. It means nothing else to us but it might start to mean something to them. I mean , I don't want problems.

Kyu: D-definitely ...

Me: Let's just pretend it never happened and act cool. Ok?

Kyu: S-sure ...

Me: Ok! From now on , let's forget about it .. Oppa ,  i'm more worried about the case when we get back. We might lose.

Kyu: We wont. I didn't take up law just to lose something again.

Me: I don't wanna lose too. But it's still complicated for me. Of course , I want our side to win. But thinking of the kid's real parents ... Like how much my mom wanted me to go with her and pay back all those times we didn't get to spend together. I'm sure the real parents want that too.

Kyu: So , what are you gonna do?

Me: I want us to win if that's what the kid wants. It'll hurt her whether she stays or leaves with her real parents. I know it will. But I want her to be at the side where she thinks she'll be happier with. I really miss Appa and Omma .. And unnie. *tears up*

Kyu: *wipes my tears* They miss you a lot too. When we get back , we should visit our house back in Daejeon together , ok? 

Me: *nods* I really missed that place.

Kyu: Stop crying ok? *wipes my tears* They might say I made you cry. And aren't you gonna sleep?

Me: I will when we get going.

Kyu: You can sleep on my lap. Just put your pillow over it so you can rest your head more comfortably.

Me: It's really ok?

Kyu: Since i'm not driving , I really won't have anything else to do but make a baby fall asleep again.

Me: *smirks* Tsk. Who's a baby?!!

Kyu: You are!

Me: I am not! But thanks anyways. This is why I love you soooo much! You always make sure things go my way. Just , I don't ever wanna be awkward with you oppa ....

 

 

 

 

 

I really hate being awkward with Kyuhyun oppa. I want us to be as close as before. I don't know why we got so awkward lately. I thought when i'll see him again , we'll be close like the old times. Even if we both say we're ok and we feel that we're ok and normal, I guess there are just some things we can't bring back anymore.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I hate asking myself all the time why it's always awkward around us. It's so weird how we ended up like this even if we don't want to feel like this. Everyboy else got on the van after finishing whatever they had to do. They we still arguing about things that wer already agreed on before even getting on this van It's so irritating. Sungmin hyung getting ready to back up the van while everyone was still noisy. I looked over at                        next to me and she was fluffing her pillows. She looked at me after fluffing , looking like she's hesitating to put it on my lap like what I told her to do , so I took her pillow and placed it on my lap.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Come on. Sleep you little baby.

Me: I------- i'm not sure if--

Kyu: Just sleep now before I change my mind.

Minyoung: *turns to us* Awww! How sweet! Look at how cute you two are!!

Yul: If Donghae was here , he'd be really jea---

Me: H-he doesn't have to be jealous. T-there's nothing to be jealous about! Besides , t-this is K-Kyuhyun oppa. Donghae can practically write a book about my childhood with Kyuhyun oppa.

Yul: No he can't. You never tell stories about your childhood to him. Remember? You told me that--

Me: *covers * Shut up Yul!!!

Yul: *mumbles* Why can't I tell??

Me: Just shut up! I'm going to sleep.

Minyoung: Aigooooo. More secrets??

Me: It's nothing ... Really. Just let me sleep. I need to rest and you better shut your mouth up Kwon Yuri.

Yul: Fine ... Go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

I was really curious. Why didn't she wanna talked about me with Hae hyung? I'm sure she won't say if she didn't want me to hear anything in the first place. She placed her head on the pillow on my lap and faced the seat infront of us. I can feel her hesitating at first but when Hyung started to drive and we were out of Mokpo , she was already asleep. She still sleeps like how she used to when she was younger. Looking at her sleeping on my lap . I remember the times when we were younger and she used to normally do this. I teared up reminiscing the memories of our passed childhood.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I don't know if it's a dream or not but I keep smelling chicken. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around and ... They were eating. I didn't even feel that the car stopped for food. I just woke up when it's now moving. Tsk. These people. I should've rode with Donghae. He would force me to wake upn just so I could eat for sure ... Kyu oppa was busy eating a sandwich. I plan on asking him what he's eating even if it's already obvious to me. I started with prentending to cough to get his attention.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you ok? Do you want some water?

Me: No no. I'm ok. So .... Oppa , what are you eating?

Kyu: Chicken sandwich. They stopped over at a mini mart and I asked them to buy me one.

Me: Ohhh .......

Kyu: I didn't wake you up because you looked so peaceful whike sleeping. Do you want a bite?

Me: Huh? N-no ... I was just asking.

Kyu: Come on. You probably think i'm a selfish oppa for not waking you up.

Me: N-no! Not at all! (In my head: Duh?!)

Kyu: Just a bite. I'm not asking you to own my sandwich. I'm just asking you to take a bite.

Me: But oppa--

Kyu: Just eat *shoves it near my mouth* Say ahhh!!

Me: O-oppa!

Kyu: Ah and bite! 

Me: O-ok ... *takes a bite*

Kyu: Is it good?

Me: *munches more* Hmm ... It is .. I guess?

Kyu: You want more?

Me: What?

Kyu: MORE!

Me: N-no! I'm fine!

Kyu: Come on , just eat more!

Me: I said i'm fine! You said only to take one bite!

 

 

 

 

 

He kept playing around and asking me to take a bite. I didn't want to anymore and kept my mouth closed but he kept tickling me to get me to open my mouth for him to shove the food in it. We never played around like this since we met. I'm very ticklish so I kept laughing a lot. But of course , the middle group isn't gonna reast until they get to tease us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minyoung: Aigoooooo! Seriously , if I don't know you two personally , I would assume you're a couple or something. You guys look so good together!

Me: S-stop it Minyoung-ah!

Yul: As much as I ship you and Donghae , I agree to what Minyoung said. Aigoo. Thank God Donghae isn't here.

Me: You guys stop it.

Wookie: You used to be ok with it when we would tease you with Kyuhyunnie.

Me: Oppa , that was before. We were kids. Now that we're adults and we have our own boyfriend and girlfriend , it's not proper anymore.

Yul: Aww. She's so loyal to Donghae. He's totally gonna hear that from me. He keeps calling every 10 minutes to check up on you.

Minyoung: I still think they would look so cute as a couple. If they didn't grow up as siblings ... AIgoo. Who knows?

Yesung: If they didn't grow up as siblings , Donghae would have a pretty tough competition now.

 

 

 

 

 

I blushed. I know i'm not supposed to but I couldn't help but blush. Aigooooo. These people. Now I know why I feel awkward around Kyu oppa. These people would tease me around him. They'd make me feel like there's a reason for me to be awkward around oppa when there really shouldn't be one. I would so scold these people once we get back to Seoul. 

 

 

===============================================

WOOOOOOW! It's been about 2 months since I last updated this? 3

I've been too busy with school.

I can't wait for our semestral break in less than 3 months.

Aigoo. Mianhae! Jeongmal mianhae! :'(

I'm always tired when I get home from school so I would always end up sleeping when I get home ;A;

I really miss having too much time writing fics. 

Now I don't even have that much time to read other fics , which I love doing too.

Aigooooooooooooooo ;A;

 

 

I actually posted this on FB , like yesterday , but I was too tired to re-edit it on AFF so I rested after posting it on FB and decided to just work on this here now.

Actually , AFF had some maintenance thingy last night too so I couldn't post anything ^^

 

 

I will really REALLY TRY to update my fics soon.

College is not as fun as I thought it would be!! -.-

 

Have a good day everyone! :)

*or at least a day better than mine*

 

-MsShaiKyu :3