The truths and lies Part 1

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae oppa is driving me home cause he said Heechul oppa is busy. He took me in his car and drove along .. Im embarrassed that i cried on him and he might ask me why .. But if he does .. I have to share it ... Aish .. What am i doing to Kyuhyun oppa? I'm not even looking at him but i can feel that Donghae glances at me everytime he makes a turn or so ...

 

 

 

 

Donghae: So ... What happened back there?

Me: Huh?

Donghae: Why did you cry?

Me: I .... i ....

Donghae: Lets go somewhere where we can talk.

 

 

 

 

He just drove along after that... I dont know where he's taking me. They told me in Daejeon , not to trust just anybody but ... He's my brothers friend and he seems nice... I guess .. But i dont really wanna talk about Kyuhyun oppa. 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I'm very confused. I dont know what to do. I mean ... Why did she just cry like that? Is something wrong? Did i do something or what? I took her to  park right next to Han river where you can see the beautiful view of the river w/ the lights of Seoul at night. I hope this makes her feel better. We sat down a bench and she just looked at the river with no words said. She's looking at the river but its like her mind is far away from her and so is her sight. I dont know what to say but my heart beats faster next to her ...

 

 

 

Donghae:                     -ah?

Me: Hmm??

 

 

 

She didn't even look at me .. She must be thinking of something really important. or maybe something bad did happen??

 

 

 

Donghae: What happened back there?

Me: What? Why did i cry? Are you asking me that?

Donghae: Yeah .... Why?

Me: I'll tell you this Donghae-sshi .. but this is the only time i wanna talk about it , then we can forget it.

Donghae: Sure ... and you dont have to be formal. Just call me Donghae.

Me: My brother ... I left him ...

Donghae: Brother?? Heechul hyung?

Me: No ... My brother in Daejeon. My adoptive brother ... I miss him ...

Donghae: Its normal .. You grew up together ..

Me: But thats not the reason i cried... I .... Before i left , i promised to call him everyday. But it was a lie. I dont think they can live ok without me by their side if i keep calling. Thats why i didn't call him since the day i left. I got guilty so i started calling my best friend. She told me my brother hasn't been in good condition since the day i left .. *tears falling* I dont know what to do ... I wanna call him but once i do , he'll just keep on asking me to call him back ... I miss him ... But ... I dont know what to do ... He's sick because of me! I'm ruining his life!!

 

 

 

She burried her head in her hands and continued crying ... Aish .. People are looking at us ... She really misses her brother .. I went closer and tapped her back ... She needs a friend right now. It must be hard to live with someone for so long then suddenly , you have to be taken apart ..

 

 

 

Donghae: Its ok ... If you really miss him ... Talk to him ... Even just for once ... You're hurting yourself and him if you keep this up ... Just tell him that .. *starts imitating a girl's voice* Oppa ... I dont think i can talk to you anymore .. but always take care of yourself. Annyeong *voice back to normal* Then drop the phone down .. THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO ..

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I was crying so much .. I miss Kyuhyun oppa so much but i dont know what to do ... Until i heard Donghae imitating a girls voice. His imitation isn't good. I swear but it made me laugh .. I stopped crying. Well , a little. I placed my hands down and just looked at him ...

 

 

 

Me: If only it was easy like that .. I would.

Hae: I dont wanna tell you not to call your friend .. If your gonna keep calling her , why not call your brother too? He needs you right now.

Me: I cant do that ...

Hae: *holds my hand* Well .. If you need a friend , I'm here for you.

Me: Gomawo-yo ...

Hae: Make good choices ok?? You shouldn't avoid things if there's a way to solve them ...

 

 

 

He smiled at me and just stayed by my side. I pulled my hand away since it feels awkward and many people are looking at us. He's so nice to me even if we just met. At least i know he's here to be my friend ... I decided to go home already since i feel ok. When we got out of his car , i gave him a hug to show my gratitude.

 

 

 

Me: Donghae .. Thank you so much for making me feel better. You're a real friend even if we just met. Thanks for being nice to me ..

Donghae: *hugs back* You don't have to thank me. Your oppa is my friend so i'm your friend too. If you need me just call me ..

Me: *tries to let go* Uhh .. You can .... Let go now ..

Donghae: Oh .. *lets go and scrathces his head* Mianhae ...

Me: Its ok .. I'm going inside now .. Thanks for tonight. See you tommorow! *waves goodbye*

Donghae: BYE!!!

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

My heart .. Its pounding real fast when she hugged me. I never felt this before ... GAWD. In one day , i get two hugs from her and i get to touch her hand!! LEE DONGHAE! Calm down .. Stop being weird ... She looked pretty even when she cries .. But she only sees me as a friend .. While me?? Do i really love her now?? My heart .. Its beating only for her ...

 

 

--Yuri's POV-- *Your Step Sister*

 

 

That girl .. I knew she cant be trusted. She just hugged Donghae oppa right outside our house. What a flirt. Why did she have to come here and ruin my life?? When she got inside the house , i blocked her but she just tried to pass me. I held her arm tight before she could leave ..

 

 

 

Me: Unnie ...

Yuri: I said don't call me unnie. You're not my sister ... Why did you hug Donghae oppa?

Me: Unnie .. I was just--

Yuri: DONGHAE'S MINE!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! Arasso??

Me: He's just my friend and ...

Yuri: *lets go of my arm* I dont want you anywhere near Donghae ... He's mine! He's still my boyfriend even if were not together ..

Me: He just wants to be friends with me! Why are you so mad unnie!? Why do you hate me so much??!

Yuri: Because you dont deserve to be here! Why did you even agree to live here?! You're just ruining my life!

Me: Whatever made you hate me , I'm sorry ... I didn't dream of living here too! But i have to cause my mom told me to! My real mom! I dont want my adoptive parents to get in trouble and i wanna give my mom a chance! Why do you hate me!!?? Why cant you just accept me?!

Yuri: *slaps me* I dont care about you! I wont accept you cause your not my sister! 

 

 

She started crying .. I hate it when she cries. She looks like a . 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Yuri unnie slapped me. Yoon Hee unnie doesn't even slap me. How could she?? It hurts not only physically but emotionally. Then my mom ran to me. She saw Yuri unnie slap me ... She came to me and hugged me. Yuri unnie's face changed and she became pale.

 

 

 

Omma: Yuri-ah! How could you slap her? How could you say mean things to her.

Yuri: Omma ......

Omma: You apologize to your sister! Now!

 

 

 

But i didn't let her. I ran to my room ...I closed the door and jumped on my bed ... I buried my face in the mirror. What if i wasn't really adopted?? I should be happy ... I liked living in Daejeon better than here. My mom kept knocking but i didn't answer ... I miss Kyuhyun oppa and my family there in Daejeon ...  Is this my bad luck for lying to him ... I wanna call him  ...

 

 

========================================

 

The whole part of this Chapter cant fit in just one chaapter here in AFF so i divided it into 2 parts

Press the "NEXT" to read the next part of this chapter "The truths and lies"

-MsShaiKyu :3