The truths and lies Part 2

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

I took my phone out and still hesitant to call him. I just kept looking at his number on the phone. My hands are still shaking and i cant press the call button ... I took deep breaths until i finally did .. It started ringing ... and it just kept ringing ... Until someone answered with coughs ... It must be oppa ... My heart is beating real fast. I'm so nervous right now and i dont know what to say ...

 

 

 

Me: Yo-yo .. Yoboseyo?

Kyu: Yoboseyo?? *coughs* Who is this??

 

 

 

I started sobbing when i heard Kyuhyun oppa's voice ... I dont know what to say ... He sounds so sick .. Its my fault. Oppa mianhae ...

 

 

Me: O-o-op-oppa??

Kyu:                      ?? Is that *coughs* you??

Me: Oppa .. *sobs* I miss you ...

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

This isn't a prank call is it?? Its really                        ? Tears kept falling down my eyes. Aish .. What kind of a guy am i?? Even if i feel so sick ... I just wanna hear her voice.

 

 

 

Kyu:                         -ah .. Dongsaengie ... How are you? Why didn't you call me?? What *coughs* *coughs*

Me: Oppa!! Why are you sick??! What are you doing to yourself?

Kyu: Ohh .. This is nothing .. Dont worry about me.

Me: Dont worry?? You're killing yourself because of me .. 

Kyu: I'm not ... Its just common colds .. Stop crying , you cry baby.

Me: How can i? Oppa ... Please take care of yourself .. 

Kyu: I miss you ..

Me: I miss you too. But i cant call you anymore ..

Kyu: Wae?? Why not?? Are they treating you badly?

Me: Ani ... Its just ... I cant call you anymore ...

Kyu: Why?? Your just in Korea ... You can still call me ...

Me: Uhh ... We're ... we're moving to the US ..

Kyu: What? When?? Why?!Me: You dont have to ask ... I just cant call you anymore .. Mianhaeyo .. Dont get sick ok?? I have senses that can feel that somethings happening to you .. If you get sick again , i'll kill myself.

Kyu:                      . You dont have to go with them! Just come back!

Me: Mianhae .. I cant ... I like it here with them .. I'm happy here?

Kyu: Then why are you crying??

Me: Because i'm gonna miss you ... Oppa ... Saranghae ..

Kyu:                      -ah ... *sniffs* Saranghae .. *sniffs*

Me: Dont cry you silly boy ... Promise me you wont get sick? That you wont try to kill yourself because of me. That you'll eat healthy and stay healthy. I love you ... Oppa ... Saranghae ... Tell Appa and Omma and Unnie that i love them also ... Saranghae .. *hungs up*

Kyu:                     -ah!!!!

 

 

She hunged up .. She's moving to the US?? How can try take her much farther away from me??????                       -ah .. Why id this happening to us?? .. Why do i feel like my heart is being stabbed my a knife and i cant do anything about it?? I tried standing up but i ended up falling on the floor. I kept punching the floor until Yoon hee noona saw me and stopped me. My sweat and tears are all mixing up on the floor and a sight of blood is joining the mixture as well.

 

 

 

Yoonhee: YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! What are you doing??? *holds my arms* STOP THAT!

Kyuhyun: *still trying to punch* Dont stop me noona!!!! She's leaving! She never coming back!

Yoonhee: *hugs Kyu* Its ok ... Noona's here .. She wouldn't like it if you keep hurting yourself. Remember? She has Kyu senses .. *tears falling* Now .. be a good boy and stop hurting yourself. If its meant to be .. You'll meet again. I promise ...

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I hunged up the phone and made my biggest lie to Kyuhyun oppa. I said i'm going to the US. Thats the only way he wont expect a call from me anymore .. Mianhae if i lied Kyuhyun oppa ... I just love you ... I cant hurt you ... But it hurts ... My heart feels like its been stabbed on a million times ... Kyuhyunnie oppa ... Mianhaeyo ... Bogoshipo ... I'm sorry if i lied ... I cant do anything now but cried .. I'm gonna make my last call tonight before i sleep. My mom finally stopped knocking and said we'll tak in the morning .. I quicky dialled Yuri's number. My classmate Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Yuri: Yoboseyo??

Me: Yuri-ahh?

Yuri:                    -ah?? Why do you sound like your crying?

Me: Are you doing anything tomorrow? 

Yuri: No .. But did something happen??

Me: I need a friend .. Would you mind meeting me??

Yuri: Sure ... But .. What really happened??

Me: Its nothing .. Can i go to your house?

Yuri: Lets meet in school tomorrow and go to my house .. Arasso?

Me: Ne .. Gomawo ... *hungs up*

 

 

 

Its embarrassing if i ask Donghae again ... Yuri is my only girl friend here ... Not even my step sister can help me because she hates me so much .. I made two lies to oppa .... 1st , me going to the US and 2nd ... me being happy here ...

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I went back to the dorm. I live with Hyuk and Bummie since we all decided in staying in one place and i dont really wanna live in our mansion .. I wanna be a simple guy. Kibum was home already while hyuk .. I guess he's stuck with Heechul hyung ... I wrapped my arm around bummie's shoulder and ... YES! I FEEL GOOD! Great as heaven!! My heart feels so happy!

 

 

 

 

Kibum: What this?? And why is there a big smile on your face? Did your plan succeed?

Donghae: I got to talk to her bummie! Its a very great day! I got to touch her hand and she hugged me two times!

Kibum: You think she's into you?

Donghae: I dont know ... 

Kibum: *pulls Hae away* So ... Aren't we gonna celebrate!? And you should thank Hyuk! He's stuck with Heechul hyung right now because of you!

Donghae: Of course i will! But you know Bummie ....                      seems to have a problem. She really misses her old house and old friends. We should really try and make her feel at home here.

Kibum: You're right .. She seems so sad .. Well ... You can make her happy .. You know ..

Donghae: YAH! Bummie-ah!!

Kibum: Well , she has you , Hyuk , me , Heechul hyung and Yuri. She'll feel better and get used to us soon. She's still adjusting here .. We have to wait ..

Donghae: Yeah ... I guess so ....

Kibum: Now you give good impressions to Hyung again and to                      . I cant believe how craziy inlove Hae is with Miss Lotte World. And you said you wouldn't like Hee hyung's sister.

Donghae: If only i knew she was that girl .. But .. I think i really love her ... She makes my heart go crazy.

Kibum: Congrats! WHEN'S THE WEDDING??!!

Donghae: YAH!!

 

 

 

I'll make her feel happier here. So that she wont seem uncomfortable here ... We have to make sure she's ok ... She needs friends and its really hard to adjust .. If anyone's gonna make her happy  I should be the first one to do that!!!

 

 

====================================================

It took a while but here it is!

I'm really sorry .. :)

And sorry for possible TYPOS ..

I have the WORLDS WORST KEYBOARD EVER! 

The letters M , L , A ,P and some other letters aren't working well ...

I'll try to update sooner! :)

-MsShaiKyu :3