You're always my #1.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

After having lunch and everything else , we really didn't have anything to do that day. We all just stayed in the beach house. All of us were in the living room. But I wasn't really talking to anybody. Yul was playing with Hyuk , Minyoung was playing with the other oppas. Donghae was with Kibum and Heechul oppa and Hara was being all sweet to Kyuhyun oppa. I don't know why I feel so weird. It was getting darker outside but its better to go out and get some fresh air. I stood up from my seat and went out. It was getting darker and I went to walk to the shore ... Its not right to keep Donghae waiting for me. He's really nice. What will I lose if I become his girlfriend? Probably nothing. He's been so nice and loyal to me. Maybe Yul was right ............ I just have to say it. But thats not how I really want it to happen. I may never had a boyfriend but I want a romantic proposal too ... I took my slippers off and held them while I was walking on the sand. While walking , someone yelled out my name and I turned around to see it was Donghae oppa.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. What are you doing here?

Hae: Yah! What kind of a question is that? Why are you out here all by yourself? Its getting darker.

Me: I just wanted to get some fresh air and maybe to think too.

Hae: If you wanted to do that , you should've told me. Not that this place is dangerous , but still its not safe to go out on your own.

Me: Ok Abeoji. I get it. Mianhae ....

Hae: Yah! I'm serious!

Me: I was just kidding ... But i'm not going back in yet. I'll be ok.

Hae: I'll just join you!

Me: Ok then ... If you say so .....

 

 

 

I walked along the shore again and Donghae followed me and walked next to me ... I looked at the ocean for a while but I can feel like Donghae was looking at me. Whenever I look back at him , he looks away. Its like , I did it for 3 times and he did the same actions over again. I looked at him again and this time , I just looked at him. He was making glances but not looking at me yet when he glances me looking at me. He just kept doing that until he stopped walking already.

 

 

 

Hae: Why are you staring at me?

Me: I was just wondering ... I mean. Its been going around my head a lot. I know that you keep telling the same answers everytime I ask you .. But Donghae , its been so long. How can you still have feelings for me when I show nothing to you?

Hae: Again? That question again? You already know the answer.

Me: I know. But its not so clear to me. 

Hae: Only 3 words can give you a clear answer. And those words are ... I love you. Even if you don't wanna be my girlfriend yet , its ok. It doesn't mean that I cant wait. I mean , 7 years passed already , why not wait for more 7 years , I already got through one cycle of it ... I wont lose hope ... And whether as a boyfriend or not , i'll always be here , next to you when you need me.

Me: Donghae oppa ...

 

 

 

I don't know why my eyes started to tear up ... I just cant help but think ... I spent 15 years with Kyuhyun oppa but because it was my childhood days , I can't remember those events that happened. If you actually put all those years I can remember with Kyu and Hae oppa , its almost 7 years for both of them too ... I wasn't so close to Donghae before. But it seems like everything changed. I'm so close to Donghae oppa now while me and Kyuhyun oppa , its like we don't even know each other anymore. And I have to accept that with Hara , my relationship with Kyu oppa will never be the same. Unlike before when he's my older brother whom I elected as my boyfriend , it can't be like that anymore ... I thought I was scared of falling in love with Donghae , but the truth is .. I'm scared of growing up ........ because I never got to move on from my life as a CHO before ...........

 

 

 

Hae: Aigoo. *wipes the tears on my face* Why are you crying?

Me: Oppa ... I wanna grow up.

Hae: Huh?

Me: Oppa ... I wanna grow up and move on.

Hae: What are you saying?

Me: Oppa , why can't you just ask me to be your girlfriend again? Won't you ask me again? Don't you think I have the answer now?

Hae:                      ? A-are you--? I-is there--?

Me: *smiles* *holds his face* You're handsome but slow sometimes. *holds his head* You're smart but you don't think so fast. *holds his chest to where his heart is* You're heart , that's always been there for me ... It needs me right? I need it too. I need it now. *lets go of his chest and walks back along the shore*

 

 

 

I wanna grow up. I'm stuck in the past. I just started to accept it. I thought it was because I was waiting for Kyuhyun oppa to approve of him but the truth is , the passed 7 years , I was never able to grow up. My heart never grew up. Its still a Cho , who's mother and father and sister is Kyuhyun's family. My heart that never grew up only think of Kyuhyun as the only guy in my life ... I wanna grow up.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I don't really get it. She keeps saying she wants to grow up but .. I don't know what that means. Does she want me to ask her to be my girlfriend again? Will she say yes or dump me already? I'm tensed. I don't know what to do. Is she getting sick of me and my face already??? She walked back to the shores and I ran after her. I held her arm and turned her around to face me.

 

 

 

Hae:                    -ah.

Me: Hmm?

Hae: I don't know what you meant by growing up. I think you already grew up to being a wonderful lady .... But ....

Me: Aigoo. Are you proposing now? Just when I gave you the sign to? Isn't there gonna be anything spontaneous thats gonna happen? Fireworks? Candle light dinner? Surprise party? Nothing? Nothing at all?

Hae: Huh?

Me: *laughs* I'm just kidding ... You know me....

Hae:                     -ah ... I'm not perfect. But i'll try to be. For you ...... Will you ... will you be my--?

Me: Aigoo. This isn't romantic.

Hae: I'm tensed!!

Me: *holds his cheek* Oppa , i'll be your girlfriend.

Hae: J-jeongmal?

Me: *nods*

Hae: A-are you s-serious?

Me: *nods*

Hae: A-are you sure?

Me: Why? Don't you want me to be? Well , I thought you'd want to be but I guess--

Hae: N-no! Thats not what I meant! I'm just ........ *screams and jumps around happily*

Me: A-aigoo! Oppa! Whats happening to you?!

Hae: *stops and faces me with a big smile on his face* Are you serious? As in , no taking it back? You're really my girlfriend now?!

Me: How many times do I have to say it? I already said i'll be your girlfriend!!

Hae: *hugs me and spins me around*                          -AH! SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Me: AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PUT ME DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN!

Hae: *stops spinning me around and faces me again* You don't know how happy I am. Sorry that I didn't give you the proposal you wanted ... But i'll make it up to you! I promise!

Me: You don't have to. You know i'm just plain old me. I was just kidding about those spontaneous things. 

Hae: I love you *hugs me and kisses my forehead* Gomawo                   . I'm so happy! I promise , i'll never hurt you. I'll protect you. I love you..... Thank you for finally give me a chance.

Me: *hugs back* I'm glad you're happy.

 

 

 

Its like this is a dream. If it is .. I don't wanna wake up. I'm so happy I can't even explain it anymore. Its like its not true but I'm glad it is ... I'm so happy

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm gonna learn to grow up. I'm gonna grow and be the mature lady you think I am Donghae .... Seeing Donghae so happy , it makes me so happy too. He looked so happy. He's a really great friend. Making him happy is the only thing I can do to make it up to him .. I love him now as a special friend already. I'm sure as I grow up , i'll learn love him more than that too. After staying out for a while , we decided to go back to the beach house. Aigoo. I'm sure we'll get teased when they find out we're together now. When we got to the door , Donghae oppa held my hand tight and smiled at me. We walked in to the living room , everyone was gathered around the coffee table at the living room , we looked closer and , they were playing 'Go' , a traditional game here in Korea.

 

 

They were all so serious , we were behind everyone else who's watching. We didn't wanna disturb them anymore , they looked so serious , it was Eeteuk oppa and Eunhyuk oppa battling. We stood behind Yul while watching the others battle it out. Donghae oppa's still holding my hand. When Hyuk oppa took his turn , he was able to take out one of Teuk oppa's white circle out. Everyone cheered for him! Even I couldn't stop myself.

 

 

 

Me: Hyuk oppa! Daebak!

Yul: *turns to me*                        -ah! Where have you been?!

Me: I just walked around outside with Donghae oppa.

Yul: Ohhh ... *sees us holding hands* Yah! Why are you two holding hands?! Did something happen that I don't know about?

Me: Yul-ah .......

Yul: Aigoo! I'm excited! Don't say it yet. Let me guess--

Hae: She agreed to be my girlfriend! She's my girlfriend now!

Yul: Oh Donghae! Hush up! I was gonna guess---! *eyes widen* Wait. Did yoy say .... You two are?? REALLY?!

Me: *nods shyly*

Yul: Aigoooooooo! *hugs me* I'm so happy for you two! 

Me: Too tight! Too tight! Don't hug me too tight!

 

 

 

Everyone who was paying attention to the game heard and the two stopped playing. Heechul oppa and Hyuk oppa went to Donghae , jumping on him like they were happy monkeys released from their cages. 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Hae! I knew you could do it! 

Hee: Who knew you could do it faster when we're not around?! *messes his hair*

Hae: Hyung! Let me go! Not my hair!

Hee: We need to celebrate!

Hae: Celebrate?!

Hee: *hits his head* WHAT? You just became my sister's boyfriend for like .... 5 minutes ..... then you stop giving importance to her?!

Hae: H-hyung! T-thats not what I--

Hee: Then take out the alcohol and lets get this party started!!

Hyuk: Alcohol? Yah! Hyung! Are we gonna drink?

Hee: Duh? What are we gonna do with the alcohol? STARE AT IT? Take a bath with it??

Kibum: Hyung , you're really not gonna hold one your 'PARTIES' here are you? This is Donghae hyung's beach house , or technically it his parents ... Don't make a mess here.

Hee: Aish. You're all mood breakers! Plus , my 'PARTIES' dont fit around here. There aren't much girls. And its not like my sister gets a boyfriend all the time , especially if its one of my closest friends! So come on!

Hae: If thats what Hyung wants then .. Its ok with me. 

Hyuk: You're gonna drink?

Hae: No! I'm not gonna drink! Just them! You know I don't drink and I don't wanna! What about you?

Hyuk: I don't wanna too!

Kibum: Acting like angels infront of your girlfriends , I see? *sighs* If thats what having a love life brings .... *puts his arm around Heechul's shoulder* We should get hyung here a girlfriend and see if that'll have some effect on him too!

 

 

 

 

As those guys were arguing around .... The other oppas went to me. I see that , they're still not that close yet. I have to fix that later. Yesung oppa even went to me and hugged me.

 

 

 

Yesung:                         -ah!*holds my cheeks* Aigooo! My dongsaeng has a boyfriend *taps my face* Aigoo! Aigoo! Aigoo!

Me: Yah! My face is not a drum oppa!

Sungmin: But I was supposed to be your boyfriend! *whines around*

Ryeowook: Me too!!

Me: I can't have 3 boyfriends at the same time!

Sungmin: You can if you really want to!

Kangin: Forget about that. Lets drink!

Me: I don't wanna drink.

Kangin: But we need to celebrate like what they said! *looks at Kyu* Kyuhyun-ah! You'd want to drink too , right?

Kyu: Huh?? Ohh .. Ne hyung ... But excuse me first *walks up to their room*

 

 

 

Kyuhyun oppa walked up to their room. I don't know if its just me but he's too quiet. I realized , Hara isn't around too. While everyone was all happy down here , I decided to go to Kyuhyun oppa. I went to his room and he was at the balcony , looking at the ocean. I went there next to him and looked at the ocean too. It feels so awkward though.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , where's Hara?

Kyu: Hara? She thought what the guys were doing was too boring so she went to the resort Donghae's family owns.

Me: I see.

Kyu: That was fast.

Me: Huh?

Kyu: You and Donghae.

Me: Fast? Its been 7 years since we met and since he admitted his feelings for me. Nothing's fast about that. You and Hara are faster!

Kyu: *chuckles a little* I guess so.

Me: Why are you so quiet then? Why didn't you stay with us down there?

Kyu: I was just thinking .... I have to give you up.

Me: Huh? I don't understand.

Kyu: I mean , as my dongsaeng .... You know how protective I was over you before ... I guess , its time to let you go and give you to Donghae.

Me: Yah! What do you mean GIVE ME TO DONGHAE?! Oppa , you're always my oppa. You're always my #1 guy! What about me? I have to give you up to Hara too! You're the one who has to be given up first.

Kyu: *pats my head* Jealous?

Me: No! *pushes his hand away* And don't do that! I'm not a dog. I was your girl first! I mean , besides Noona and Omma , I was the first girl in your life!

Kyu: So besides Appa , I was the first boy in your life?

Me: Of course! I already said that! Weren't you listening? 

Kyu: If thats the case, then ... If Donghae hurts you , tell me ok? I'll make him regret it.

Me: He's not gonna hurt me. You know him. Wae? ARE YOU JEALOUS?

Kyu: M-me??? H-how can you--?

Me: Aigoo. Stuttering oppa means Jealous oppa. *hugs him* Don't worry. Even if Hae oppa's my boyfriend now , you're still my #1 oppa. You shouldn't forget that.

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

She followed me here to tell me that i'm still her #1 oppa. I feel really happy because even if she has Donghae now , she still cares about me. Donghae really loves her and will make her happy. Its just , when i look at her eyes , I can't tell her feelings for Donghae. And its weird. I feel like i'll really lose her now. But she said so herself , she's still my dongsaeng right? 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Kyuhyun oppa and I went back downstairs ... At least now , its clear to the both of us. He has Hara , I have Donghae. I know he's happy for me even if he doesn't show it. Even if I don't feel it. The guys all were all in their celebratory mode. They set up on the living room balcony , to where they're gonna drink.  As much as I remember , Kangin oppa is really a strong drinker. So is Kibum oppa. I didn't wanna stay down here and watch the guys drink but I stayed with Donghae cause I know he doesn't drink and I have to stop my Heechul oppa who keeps asking him to. The other guys were there at the balcony while Me , Hae oppa , Yul , Hyuk oppa Minyoung , Yesung oppa just sat at an area where we can see them. Yesung oppa said he doesn't really drink. 

 

 

 

 

Me: Hae oppa , are you sure its ok if those guys drink here?

Hae: Why not? Its only once. So all of us in this area have to stay here and not get involved just incase these guys start something.

Minyoung: I think you need to keep an eye on Kangin oppa the most.

Me: Heechul oppa says things he shouldn't when he's drunk.

Yul: I agree. Kibum oppa's safe. He can really control himself so we don't have to keep our eyes on him. But I didn't know Kyuhyun drinks.

Me: I didn't know that too. 

Yesung: Next to Kangin , Kyuhyun's the strongest!

Me: Really? I don't remember oppa drinking.

Minyoung: Of course you wont remember , he never drank alcohol infront of you. When you left , Kangin oppa , Kyuhyun oppa and Ryeowook oppa became the 3 Musketeers of drinking.

Yesung: Yeah. I didn't even know Kyuhyun can drink until you left.

 

 

 

I didn't know Kyuhyun oppa started to drink when I left. I feel so guilty again. I didn't have to go away from him before but I'm the one who made the move to leave .... I'm the one who wanted to leave but i only did that for my parents. I looked at Kyuhyun oppa and he just kept drinking and drinking and drinking. After taking in one glass , he takes in another ... Isn't that too much? Hara should be here to be with him but where is she? 

 

 

 

Me: *shakes Donghae* Donghae oppa , go stop Kyuhyun oppa.

Hae: Why?

Me: He's drinking so much!

Yesung: He can hold it in. He doesn't get drunk easily.

Me: But why is he drinking so much?

Minyoung: He's always like that when there's alcohol.

Me: Then stop him ... Hae oppa , stop him.

Hae: I think you girls should go to sleep. Me , Yesung hyung and Hyuk will keep an eye on them.

Me: What if Heechul oppa forces you to drink? I wont be here to stop him.

Hae: Aigoo. He wont. I can handle myself. Just go to sleep , ne?

Me: Just stop Kyuhyun oppa.

 

 

 

Hyuk and Hae oppa pushed us in the house and we went back to our dorm room. What if they don't stop Kyuhyun oppa? Aigoo. I'm really worried. I don't know whats wrong with him too. But when I meet Hara tomorrow , I should talk to her. She shouldn't leave Kyuhyun oppa behind here just because she finds the boy's activities boring.

 

 

=================================================================================

 

Did you guys see the NEW POSTER?

What do you think about it? I think its better than the previous one

but I know it still for I at editing since the day I was born =))

I hope you like the chapter! (You) and Hae are together now!

Aigoo but there are more things to come so I hope you wait for it!

Thank you for liking , subscribing and supporting this fic! I hope you continue to support it!

For those who wallpost on my personal profile here ... I'm sorry.

I'm very busy so I don't really read everything there. I go straight to my fics.

I hope you understand but they are all appreciated and loved =) Thanks so much!

-MsShaiKyu :3