Cant Forget

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Donghae's POV--

 

We're going to Lotte World today , a very memorable place for me. Heechul hyung agreed to take                     along and she happily accepted it. Yul is coming along too. Well , it'll be awkward is she's with all guys. But Heechul hyung still doesn't know that i like                 . What will he say when he finds out??? Aishh ... I should stop thinking about myself for a while and just make                   happy so she wont cry anymore. Afternoon , we we're all setting to go to Lotte World. Hyuk, Bummie and I are going to pick up                , Hee hyung and Yul at Hyung's house. When we go there , they were already outside , waiting for us.                       's mom is there too. I got really nervous seeing her mom take care of her like that. We got down of the car and ........                   looks so pretty. Her hair tied up , simple jeans and t-shirt , no sign of make up on her face ... Simple but beautiful. Thats how he is ... MY HEART ... Aish ..

 

 

 

Hyuk: Auntie Misun!! Annyeong! You're looking prettier day by day.

Omma: *giggles* Stop it you little brat. You never changed. You're still good at flattering people.

Hyuk: You know its true auntie ... Look how beautiful              is! She surely inherited it from you!

Omma: You better take care of my daughter or else , you're gonna see my unpretty side!

Hyuk: Dont worry! *puts his arm around hae's shoulder* I have my good friend Donghae here to make sure she's safe.

Hae: Uhh .. Annyeong Auntie.....

Omma: You seem nervous Donghae. You're not like that before.

Hyuk: Maybe he's nervous cause he broke up with Yuri and you're her mother too. *laughs*

 

 

 

Great. He had to bring that up. Everyone else looked awkwardly at each other and when Hyuk realized that it was awkward , he stopped laughing.                      looked uneasy too. 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Uhh ... Sorry .. I didn't mean to--

Omma: Its ok. I'm sure Donghae had a perfect reason to do that. He's a kind , young man and things happen for a reason. I hope Yuri didn't do too much trouble as a reason for you to break up. I still think Hae's a nice man and any girl would be lucky to be with him ...

Me: Ne omma ... I think Donghae-sshi is very nice and he's a great friend.

 

 

 

 

I blushed at the compliments i got. Her mother still likes me after breaking up with Yuri. Now i have high hopes. 

 

 

 

 

Omma: You kids better leave now. Heechul , take care of your sister. She doesn't know her ways around Seoul so you better keep an eye on her.

Kibum: Auntie , i'm sure Donghae will keeps his eyes on her.

Hyuk: I second the motion.

Hae: YAH!!!

Heechul: I will omma ....

Me: Annyeong!! *hugs and kisses her mom on the cheek* 

Omma: Have fun!

All: Ne! *unison*

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

We got in th van and Hae has a driver. Wow. I sat next on the window of the van so i can look at the places we were going through. I thought Yul will sit next to me but she sat on the back side in the van , i was in the middle. Eunhyuk kept pulling Donghae to sit next to me but he looked and acted hesitant.

 

 

 

Me: You can sit on the back side if you dont wanna sit next to me.

Hae: Uhh ... I--

Hyuk: No! He'll sit next to you. The back side already has 3 people there.

Me: Ok ... but if you're not comfortable with me Donghae-sshi , Eunhyuk-sshi can sit next to me.

Hae: No ... I will.

 

 

 

Donghae sat next to me and Hyuk sat next to him. I just looked out the window to get some of the nice views in Seoul. But going to Lotte World reminds me of the day i found out the whole truth about my life. The day that i didn't wanna happen. They day that drifted my feelings towards my family and forced me to leave Daejeon. Just thinking about it gets tears in my eyes but i just tried to wipe them away as soon as possible.

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I think i gave her a wrong impression. Aish Why am i so stupid??? Maybe she thinks i'm not in to her. LEE DONGHAE PABO!!!! She looked so uncomfortable now ... When we got to Lotte World , Hyuk and I bought the tickets while the others waited at the entrance.

 

 

 

Hae: I messed up big time...

Hyuk: You should've just sat next to her! 

Hae: I know! Now i think she thinks im not in to her.

Hyuk: If i was a girl , i'd feel like that.

Hae: Just hearing you say that disgusts me.

Hyuk: Don't worry. You can get back at her cause we're here at Lotte World now! The places of magic and ...............

Hae: And??

Hyuk: Magic and ........... Tons of calorie filled chocolaty goods!!

Hae: *phone ringing* Ohh .. Hyuk , give the tickets to them , i need to asnwer this call. I'll catch up with you.

Hyuk: Whatever.

 

 

 

I took out my phone and its Hara. Its been a while since i talked to this cousin of mine. She only calls me if she's up to something. I wonder whats up now??

 

 

 

Hara: DONGHAE OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Hae: What now?

Hara: I need your help.

Hae: But , i'm busy ...

Hara: Just because you found Miss Lotte World already , doesn't mean you can just get me off your tracks that easily! I need advice.

Hae: About boys again?

Hara: He isn't showing interest for me! I tried everything i can to get a boy , but nothing works.

Hae: Then just let him be.

Hara: But i like him! I even played the sister card on him but it didn't work.

Hae: You used his sister?!!

Hara: Well , its the only thing i could do! HELP ME OPPA!!!!

Hae: Just ... Wait and see.

Hara: That isn't helping.

Hae: You're not helping me too!

Hara: Fine .... I hope you have an AWESOME DAY. Forever be exceptional to your cousin's needs.

Hae: Just , apologize to him about what you did.... I have to go. Call me later or tomorrow. Bye *hungs up*

 

 

 

I specifically told her not to use his sister. She really doesn't listen. I just went to follow the others and went all around of the place. We all had fun.                       seems to be enjoying herself too. The rides ,the food , it was all awesome. Our afternoon was filled with smiles and laughs as we all had fun and bonded. We even took pictures everywhere. I kept hanging around                        and we really bonded. Still , even if i look oo obvious , she seems so innocent not to notice me. At night , the castle lit up. It was beautiful. Fireworks filled the sky.                       looked so happy looking at the sky. She immediately held me and ...

 

 

 

 

Me: Kyuhyun oppa look! *points at the castle* Its so pretty! Lets *looks at Hae*

 

 

 

Kyuhyun?? Who is that?? The smile on her face faded. She looked at me straight and tears stared to fill her eyes but not falling. She looked away and let me go. She awkwardly walked to the castle and everyone noticed that. Heechul was gonna follow him but i stopped him and followed her myself.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

The castle looked beautiful as it lit up. Everything was perfect. I got over excited like my first time here and i didn't know what i said. Donghae looked confused when i called out for Kyuhyun oppa. I feel embarrassed and sad at the same time. I thought everything was going back to the way it was but when i saw Donghae , it all went away. I walked to the castle all by myself. I sat on the side and my tears started falling down. I tried having fun , i tried forgetting. But i'm just fooling myself. I'm just hiding behind my shadows. The truth is i cant forget. I cant move on. As i cried , someone tapped my back and didn't say a word. When i looked at the person , it was Donghae ...

 

 

 

Hae: Its ok ... Just cry it out.

Me: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make everything awkward.

Hae: Its my fault. I know you went here with your brother before...

Me: How did you---

Hae: Its a long story ... Really. But .. I know you miss them.

Me: I lied to him and now my conscience is eating me alive. I'm a bad sister.

Hae: Thats not true. You left for a reason. I'm sure he'll be ok soon ... Just dont balme everything on you. 

Me: I really dont know how to feel. I tried having fun but in the end , i'm still not happy.

Hae: Just remember , we're your friends now. And we dont wanna see our friend cry.

Me: Thanks Donghae-sshi ... 

Hae: And didn't i say to not call me Donghae-sshi anymore?? Just call me Donghae....

Me: I dont know what i'll do if i didn't have you as a friend. I thought you didn't like me.

Hae: Huh?? *blushes* What do you mean?

Me: You didn't wanna sit next to me at the Van. I thought you suddenly changed.

Hae: Eunhyuk and I were playing around and ..... Uhh ....

Me: Its ok. I know you're a friend. Maybe its because we just met. I hope we become closer. I'm sure my brother will be happy if he finds out that i made friends on my own.

Hae: I hope so too. I really like you ...

Me: Thank you ... I like you as a friend too .. Lets go to the others now. *goes to the others*

 

 

 

I'm really blessed to be able to make friends here. I just hope Oppa is happy. I know he isn't but he will soon He'll be happier if he just forgets me.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I thought she likes me too. I gave all of my courage to confess but i think she took it the wrong way ... Take it easy Hae. Its too early to confess anyways ... Its better to start of as Friends ..... But for now , just help her be happy.

 

 

 

===========================================

 

YEY! I FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE! I feel bad for not being active all the time. But its hard to type 5 fics at the same time .... I hope you understand if i dont update so fast. But i will still update when i can :)

Follow Me On TUMBLR!: http://iamshaikyu.tumblr.com/

and on TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/GaemShai