The Gift

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

After visiting my FUTURE SCHOOL , she took me home. I don't know if i can enter. But i have no choice right. When we got in , 3 people were in the living room. Must be the dad and the other kids. She took me by her side and introduced me.

 

 

 

Misun: Yeobo .. This is my daughter                           . She agreed to come with me.

Yonggi: Your                        ?? Well , aren't you adorable??? I'm Kim Yonggi and I'll be your new dad. 

Me: Gomawo .. Ahjussi.

Misun:                  -ah .. Call him Appa.

Yonggi: Its ok .. I'm sure she's not used to it yet. She can call me Appa when she feels like.

 

 

 

I only have one Appa. Thats Donghyun appa. No one can replace him. A guy who was tearing up was coming closer to me .. Closer and closer .. until he hugged me like he never hugged something before. I dont know what to do but when i looked around , Kim Misun ahjumma was crying. could he be....

 

 

 

Me: *tears falling* Oppa?? 

Heechul: Do you remember me?

Me: *shakes head*

Heechul: I'm your Heechul oppa. I missed you. I'll protect you now..

 

 

 

What made me cry? When he was saying he'll protect me. He talks like Kyuhyun Oppa. I remembered him and i'm missing him now ... Kyuhyun Oppa .. Why did i have to leave you?? I miss you. I cant take this. I wanna go back to Daejeon. But i felt comfort in him. He's like Kyu Oppa so its like he'll really protect me.

 

 

 

Heechul: Dont cry anymore , ok? I'll be a good Oppa.

Me: *Nods*

 

 

I pulled him away. My real mom introduced me to the other girl. She's Kim Yonggi's daughter with an ex wife , i think , Kim Yuri. She just looked at me like she was examining me ... She's older than me.

 

 

 

Misun:                      -ah .. Are you hungry?

Me: Aniyo .. I'm ok ahjumma.

Misun: No .. You haven't eaten anything. Your Appa has to go do his work. Me and your Heechul Oppa wil prepare your meals , ok?

Me: Ne , ahjumma.

Misun: Yuri-ah , keep your sister company , ok?

Yuri: Ne ....

 

 

I sat on the couches and took the little notebook in my bag. It has all of my friends contact infos and emails. But they'll only miss me if i ever try to talk to them again .. I was examining the names .. When it came to Kyu Oppa , someone blocked the notebook with a hand.

 

 

Me: Yuri unnie. Why are you--

Yuri: *cuts in* Dont YURI UNNIE me , we're not close ... Whats with the notebook?

Me: It belongs to me. Its informations about my friends in Daejeon.

Yuri: If you love Daejeon so much , why not leave? It pisses me off that you think your the boss. If my dad got me to like your mom and call her OMMA , i think you should too.

Me: I cant do that yet.

Yuri: And calling my dad AHJUSSI? He's not that old. Get this.. You're not the princess in this house. If they treat you like a princess in your old house , then dont think its the same here. 

Me: Yuri-sshi.

Yuri: You'll be studying in KHU too. Don't ever go near me and don't ever call me UNNIE there. get that?

Me: *nods*

Yuri: Learn to respect my dad and your mom.. You're not the boss here. You're just my STEP SISTER. ok?

Me: N-ne-eh ... 

Yuri: Good *smiles* It was nice talking to you.*walks away*

 

 

I'm missing Daejeon again. Yoonhee unnie isn't like Yuri unnie. But her dad was nice. Or was he?? I wanna go back home. I wanna see my friends , and Kyu oppa. I dont know where they took my things. Someone just grabbed it ... like a maid?? Good thing i have my other bag here ... Where's the pen?? I looked at al the pockets and .. huh? What is this?? There's something else here. Its a thing covered in paper. I took it out and unwrapped the paper that looked like a letter.

 

 

 

*you only have the LO part , the VE isn't included*

 

 

What is this?? A necklace?? What for ...? Wait. There's a letter included. I should read it. It looks like Kyu Oppa's hand writing and there were tear drops. 

 

 

___________-ah ..

 

Dongsaeng. This is Kyu Oppa. Must be surprised that this is in your bag , right? I snuck it in the day before you left. Just a little something to remember me by. Isn't it cute?? Can you believe that i chose it? ohh .. There's an VE part but i gave you the LO because its a boy who's holding it. Its me! I have the VE , which is a girl figure that represents you. I told you before. Our HEARTS are connected. Just like what this figure shows. __________-ah .. I'm missing you sooooo much. You haven't even left when i wrote this but i bet your not here anymore while reading this. I know your missing us too. Just hold on to that figure and think that i'm always with you. Don't worry about us. We'll meet again. I miss you already. Dont forget me .. Ok?? I love you .. oh .. Sorry for the teardrops. I cant help it. Its like im losing the girl that i love the most. Take care of yourself. Oppa and the others will be ok. I love you .. You're always my sister , Cho __________ to me. 

 

-Cho Kyuhyun :''>

 

 

I wanted to cry. I missed him more. I dont know how to survive my coming days without him. But i have to stay here. I cant leave because my parents would be in trouble if i do. I miss them I miss them all.

 

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

My first day of going to school without                      here in Daejeon. What do i feel? I feel like half my world was taken away. Thats how bad it feels. I cant help it. How would i feel better if my sister isn't here. I really miss her. Hopefully , she already saw the necklace i gave ... I'll never let this go. When i arrived in school , Goo Hara was waiting for me .. Then i remembered what                       said to me that no one else knows ..

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Me: Oppa , when i'm not here anymore , i want you to know that some cares for you.

Kyu: Yeah .. The guys ... Minyoung .. Everyone ..

Me: I mean .. Hara ... you know she likes you .. right?

Kyu: It doesn't surprise me that girls like me .. You know how appealing i am.

Me: Yah! *Hits him* .. Too confident ...... Well , do you like her?

Kyu: Why? Jealous?

Me: What? No! .. Answer the question!

Kyu: Not really. No ... But i'm thankful that she's nice to you.

Me: Oppa , if your gonna love someone , choose someone that you know is nice and you know i'll like .. Ok? Cause i like nice people.

 

*END IF FLASHBACK*

 

 

Hara: Kyuhyun Oppa!

Kyu: Ohh .. Hi ..

Hara: I'm sorry about                        . I miss her too. but i'll be here for you . for her!

Kyu: Thanks.

Hara: Oh! *points at his necklace* Thats a cute necklace. Where's the other half?

Kyu: Uhh ... I .. uhh .. lost it .. 

Hara: Ohh .. Ok. Uhhmm .. Oppa , can you accompany me to my room please? These books are heavy.

Kyu: Sure ...

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

My first HELL DAY. I always enter school alongside Kyu oppa. Its my first day alone. My real mom took me to my school and Heechul Oppa accompanied me. At least i have Heechu Oppa. I feel so protected. He took me inside and showed me around a bit. This school is 5x bigger than our school in Daejeon. Whie walking , he came over to someone he knew. 

 

 

Heechul: Hey yow brother! *high five's the guy* How are you , Bummie?

Kibum: Uhh .. I'm ok .. Who is she? You're new girl?

Heechul: No! But she's pretty , isn't she? Meet My Sister                        .                           , this is Kim Kibum and Lee Hyukjae. Their my friends and i bet they want to be your friends too.

Kibum: Its nice to meet you                          *shakes hands with me* Are you sure Heechul is your brother?

Me: As far as i know .. Nice to meet you too , by the way.

Hyuk: Hey! Yow!                         ! You're so gorgoeus! I'm Eunhyuk!

Me: Uhh .. Thanks ..

Heechul: Hey .. Where's Donghae?

Hyuk: He overslept so i left him. He kept thinking about a girl he saw in Lotte World that he kept saying he saw here yesterday.

Heechul: He's lovesick again? Is that how much NOT INLOVE he is with Yuri that he has someone else in mind already?

Kibum: Apparently. But hey ... I have to get to class.

Me: Me too oppa.

Heechul: I think your in the same class as Bummie , you two should go there together while we wait for Hae and meet you for Lunch later .. Take care of                      , Ok??

Kibum: Ok .. Bye hyung ... *faces me*                         , lets go?

Me: *nods*

 

 

It really feels weird to be with them. I miss the over enthusiatic guys i have in Daejeon like Kangin Oppa and Yesung Oppa. I miss Daejeon too much. Seoul isn't like Daejeon at all.

 

 

 

========================

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES ..

ITS OUR FINAL EXAMS.

I'M A GRADUATING STUDENT so I HAVE TO DO GOOD.

ALSO , WE'RE PREPARING FOR A PLAY.

ITS SUCH A BUSY WEEK.

I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS ....

-ShaiKyu :3