8 years later.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--No One's POV--

 

Its been 8 years after                    left Daejeon. Everything is very different. She studied Law in KHU and now works in her step father's law firm company at the age of 23. What happened to her in the past motivated her to study Law. Donghae has been working in his father's company after graduating. The others did their own things after school life. Its been very different since the day they met each other. Donghae was able to confess already , years ago , but                      is still not ready for a relationship. Kyuhyun also studied Law and still stays in Daejeon with his family. But those 8 years changed him so much. He already has a girlfriend , which is Hara. Hara was able to win Kyuhyun over after doing everything she could.                     still has no connection to Daejeon and no connection with Kyuhyun at all. It seems like everyone moved on but , these two didn't.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Its been such a busy life. Ever since i started working here , i've been stressed out. Paper works piled infront of me. Uggh. Help me. I placed my hands on my head and laid it down on the table. Is my head hallucinating or am i hearing knocking on this door? i raised my head up and .. Someone is really knocking! I said the door is open and laid my head back down. I heard the door open but no response. I felt something was placed over my head on the table. I raised my head up and .. flowers?? Ohh .. so its Donghae.

 

 

 

Me: Whats this for?

Donghae: Nothing much. I don't want other guys from your company stealing you from me.

Me: Stealing me from you? 

Donghae: Even if were not really together , i'm not gonna let that happen.

Me: Well , thanks but i'm tired.

Donghae: Why dont you just go sleep and rest in your house?

Me: I still have things to settle here. My dad expects so much from me.

Donghae: Cause your the only possible heir in your family?

Me: No .. You know Yuri unnie is the heir.

Donghae: Yeah .. but no offense. She doesn't have the ability to lead a law firm. You know she wants to be an Idol. Not a lawyer.

Me: But i'm just adopted. She'll get mad at me more if i become the heir.

Donghae: Tell you what .. Let stop this heir talk for a while and go out to watch a movie. My treat!

Me: You just want me to go out on a date with you , dont you?

Donghae: Kinda.

Me: I already said that i need to think this out before getting in a relationship.

Donghae: Why? Its been years.

Me: I know. But this isn't that easy. I dont think i can be in a relationship yet.

Donghae: So , all these years of me courting you had no connection to you at all?

Me: Thats not what i meant.

Donghae: Then , go out with me now and show me it meant something at all.

Me: Fine ...

 

 

 

Its not like i dont like Donghae. Since he confessed to me , i dont know what to do. He's been nothing but nice t me but all i can do is be a friend. Kyuhyun oppa said .... Aish                    ! Its been 8 years. He doesn't remember me now for sure. Why would he remember the sister who abandoned him?

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

Finally got Kyuhyun in my hands. He finally realizes that we're meant to be together! It took a while to make him feel ok but come on. Years passed. No one will ever ruin this. Then i heard Donghae's been courting this girl for years. Pfft. I wonder what he's doing. Better call him.

 

 

 

Hae: WHAT?

Hara: Sorry .. Why do you sound irritated?

Hae: I'm going somewhere. Can you bother me later?

Hara: You're on a date , aren't you??!! Wow! Are you a couple already?

Hae: No .. We're not.

Hara: Just tell me who the girl is and i'll help you.

Hae: You dont even know her. Just because you got your guy doesn't mean you can tell me how to get my girl.

Hara: Oh yes i can! Well , visit me here! I'll introduce you to him!

Hae: I'd rather not.

Hara: Come on! You have to meet Kyuhyun. 

Hae: Kyuhyun?

Hara: Yeah .. Why?

Hae: Nothing .. I just thought that the name sounds familiar.

Hara: After your date today , come to Daejeon. Its not that far! I'll help you with the girl!

Hae: Ok , just to get you to stop irritating me , ok?

Hara: Cool! Well , i have to get my BOYFRIEND away from his book for a while. He's hot but such a nerd.

Hae: You're gonna get your boyfriend to stop studying?

Hara: He finished Law already but he kept studying. It really irritates me sometimes but thats him so ... Bye! See you couz!!

 

 

Kyuhyun isn't the sweetest boyfriend but come on! He's too good looking to not fall in love with ... Anyways , He's mine now ... No one can take him away.

 

 

--Hae's POV--

 

                    and I went out for a movie. Hara actually told me what girls would want but                     's so different. It doesn't look like she likes any of them. We watched a movie , ate dinner together and i brought her home afterwards. She seems very tired. Aish ... I dont think i made her any happier today. I have to go to Daejeon tomorrow so i went home myself to rest and the next day , i made my way to Daejeon. Isn't                    from Daejeon?? Maybe her brother lives here. But i forgot the name. Well , Its impossible that she lives near Hara's place. We met at a Mall in Daejeon and i kept waiting for them.... Waiting ..... Waiting ... Finally , i saw a girl pulling a guy to my position. Must be Kyuhyun. Hara looked cheerful and she suddenly hugged me while the guy just looked like nothings up.

 

 

 

 

Hara: Oh *lets go* Wouldn't want my BOYFRIEND to get jealous. This is Kyuhyun ... Kyuhyun oppa , this is Donghae , my cousin from Seoul.

Hae: *reaches out his hand* Nice to meet you.

Kyu: Yeah .... *shakes hands* same to you.

Hara: Look at you two! You look closer already. Lets go!Kyu: Go where?

Hara: Were in a mall. I'm with two guys , all you can do is help me shop til i drop!

Hae: Do you really just see us as bag holders?

Hara: No ...  But i dont think you're going shopping so lets go! *pulls the two*

 

 

 

Now i know what Kyuhyun feels. My cousin is 100x different from Hara. She doesn't like shopping as much as Hara is obsessed with it. While she was browsing through the clothes , Kyuhyun and I had a chance to talk.

 

 

 

Hae: So .. I'm glad you could take my cousin being like this.

Kyu: Even ifi disagree , she'll still insist.

Hae: That is Hara. You cant change that. I'm glad you two are together now. She seems very happy.

Kyu: I guess ...

Hae: Sorry about those things she did before. You know ... She's very childish and will do anything to get what she wants but she's one of the cousin i'm closest to and i cherish her.

Kyu: Sorry for what?

Hae: For using the sister card on you.

Kyu: How did you know that??

Hae: We're really close.

Kyu: Ohhh ... Then i guess she bothered you till you agreed on coming here?

Hae: I had no choice. I was out on a date and i cant let her bug me all the time.

Kyu: You have a girlfriend? 

Hae: No ... But i've been courting her for years and she still wont say yes. She's already 23 now but she still wont.

Kyu: 23? She's the same age as my sister.

Hae: Sister?

Kyu: Nothing .. She's in America now.

Hae: Why??

Kyu: Oh .. I really dont like talking about it. She probably forgot me after 8 years.

Hae: No ... If you two loved each other as siblings , then she still remembers you for sure.

Kyu: *laughs* You're not so bad.

Hae: You too.

Kyu: What do you say we play starcraft at my house after this?

Hae: You're on!

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Good thing i don't have work today. Donghae isn't around and thats weird. I went to Yul's house and i kept ringing the doorbell. Ringing .. But still not there. Where is she??!! Maybe she's out on a date with Eunhyuk , yep they are dating. I should've called. When i was about to press again , someone tapped me on the back. It was Yul with shopping bags on her hands.

 

 

 

Yul: Why are you here?

Me: I just needed to talk to someone. Where were you?

Yul: I shopped for food. I live by myself , remember?

Me: Ohh .. Yeah .. *takes some of the bags* Let me help you.

Yul: Thanks ... Well , lets go inside and talk.

Me: Sure ...

 

 

 

 

We went inside , fixed those shopping things she bought. She fixed some snacks for us and we ate them at the living as we talked. 

 

 

 

 

Me: Its a surprise you're not out on a date with Hyuk.

Yul: He's busy with something. What about Donghae? Where is he?

Me: How should I know?

Yul: Cause he tells you everything.

Me: I don't really know where he is.  He didn't tell me.

Yul: What do you wanna talk about then?

Me: Its actually about Donghae. He asked me if courting me for years now meant anything to me.

Yul: Why would he suddenly ask that?

Me: I told him i'm not ready for a relationship yet.

Yul: I feel his pain. Its been years since he started courting you. 

Me: I know. Thats why i'm so confused now. He's nice and i don't wanna hurt him.

Yul: Why dont you just say yes to him?

Me: Because ... My brother said I shouldn't just say yes to anybody and i'm too young.

Yul: Brother? Ohh ... The guy in Daejeon. Its been 8 years. You're not that young anymore and he probably forgot you already.

Me: *tears up* You think so?

Yul: Ohh *hugs me* Mianhae. I'm sorry ... I wanna say no but .. We have to be realistic.

Me: I know .. Its just. I thought we can still meet. We promised.

Yul: Its ok .. We're here. But you know , you can go back to Daejeon if you like. Visit them.

Me: I'd rather not. Maybe he has a better life now. *lets go* I have to be ok too!

Yul: I'm really sorry about what i said.

Me: Its no big deal.

Yul: Just give Donghae a chance. Its been years. You're brother wont worry about you if you end up with Hae. He's nice and stuff. Even if you have Yuri has an enemy.

Me: And about my sister , I dont want her to be mad at me.

Yul: Dont think about her! Hae doesn't like her. Just .. don;t trap yourself in what your brother said to you 8 years ago.

 

 

 

 

I dont know if i should or shouldn't. Maybe it has been a long time ago. Maybe i should forget it and give Donghae a chance. He's been nothing but a friend to me. Mayb Yul is right .. I dont know. I still wanna see Kyuhyun oppa. When Yul went to the kitchen , i touched the necklace that Kyu oppa gave me and .... I'm really confused. I dont wanna forget him. We promised. We promised to meet again. Kyuhyun oppa. Bogoshipo.

 

 

 

 

=================================================================

Finally got to update! FINALLY! :) Hope you like it :D

Follow Me On TUMBLR!:  Like this story? Give it an Upvote!

Thank you!