I'd do anything if her life depended on it.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

Donghae oppa and I went on our way to the beach to the others. I kinda feel bad leaving Kyuhyun oppa behind like that and saying those things to him. I can't help but look down. Maybe i'm taking this way too seriously. I shouldn't forget that Kyuhyun oppa is my brother even if we're not really siblings.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae:                           . *taps my shoulder* Is something wrong?

Me: Am I a bad person?

Hae: Of course you're not. You're a nice person.

Me: Then why do I feel like i'm a bad person?

Hae: You're not. Why? What happened?

Me: I just think I am ... Even to you. I was bad.

Hae: You weren't bad to me.

Me: I was! 7 years is a crazy , long period for a guy to be waiting for a girl!

Hae: But it was all worth it.

Me: But still! Didn't you ever feel like losing hope and just giving up in those 7 years?

Hae: I did. A lot of times. But I never did. *faces me to him* Because I love you.

Me: Donghae , why do I feel like I always make wrong moves? And it'll make that long of a period before I can fix them.

Hae: You're human. Making choices aren't easy. It takes times. If we make the wrong choices , it takes time to realize it.

Me: But why do I always make the wrong choices?

Hae: You don't , ok? Stop thinking like that. It makes me think that accepting me as your boyfriend is a part of that wrong decision.

Me: Of course not.

Hae: Then stop thinking like that. Hm? I'm getting upset. You're saying things like that and you look so sad. Makes me feel like you're not happy with me at all. *pouts*

Me: *smiles* You stop it. Of course i'm happy. You're the best boyfriend a girl could want. When I said i'll be your girlfriend , it was the only decision I did right. Everything just feels so different and adjusting is not easy.

Hae: Then i'll try to make it easier for you to adjust , ok?

Me: *nods* Thank you , Donghae.

Hae: How long am I gonna call you                         and how long are you gonna call me with just Donghae?

Me: Yah *hits his shoulder* You said you'll make it easier for me. Then you suddenly ask for things like this?

Hae: I'm kidding ... I'm just trying to make you smile.

Me: Donghae , i'm sorry. But , maybe if you can give me more time , i'll adjust soon and be a good girlfriend to you.

Hae: You don't have to be sorry. But .. *holds my both my hands* I hope that you wont leave me. No matter how long its takes for you to adjust , i'll take it. Just as long as you stay with me.

Me: How can I leave you?! YOU? No one can leave you. You were with me through EVERYTHING. I don't know what I'd do without you.

Hae: *smiles* I'm really happy you said that.

Me: Donghae-ah , enough with sadness. I don't want you to be sad or worried because of me. This time , I wanna get back at you for all the kindness you showed me. 

Hae: So you're my girlfriend because you wanna get back at me for all those things I did for you?

Me: N-no .. Of course not! Because , I can't lose you. You're one person I need in my life and can't lose you and like what I said , I don't know what i'll do without you. I love you.

Hae: You love me?

Me: Is that even a question? Of course I love you. You're nice to me , you never leave me , you're a friend that I can't lose. And now you're a boyfriend I can't lose. No girl would wanna lose you. You're *shows two thumbs up* The best!

Hae: *pinches my cheek* You're getting more childish day by day! Its like your growth system runs backwards. Instead of getting older , you started old and now turning young.

Me: Yah! Who are you calling OLD?!

Hae: You.

Me: Shut up. Lets go to the others before I kill you here.

Hae: Ok Mam. 

Me: Yah! Oppa! You're older than me.

Hae: So far , you called me 3 ways already in our short conversation. Donghae , Donghae-ah and Oppa.

Me: You're really gonna keep bringing this up until I think of something , right? You're saying i'm backwards but the only reason i'm turning backwards is because of you. What do you want me to do? Be like this? *hugs Donghae's arm* *starts to aegyo* Oppa!!! Kaja? *looks at him and dashes eyelashes*

Hae: *laughs*

Me: *lets go of him* Yah! Why are you laughing?! Did I look horrible?!

Hae: No. You looked cute. I'm just not used to it.

Me: Tsk. You know , as much as I don't think like the guys , the others might think that you really took me away already and did those things they're thinking. Lets go.

Hae: Arasso. Oh ... I forgot to say something.

Me: What?

Hae: *kisses my cheek* I love you.

 

 

 

 

 

He held my hand and walked ahead a little and pulled me along. He's really ... sweet. I do love Donghae. Even before , I love Donghae. Not the same love he has for me but , I love him. I can't lose him. He's important to me. But right now , it feels different. He makes me happy. I'm actually starting to think that ... I'm starting to love him like how he loves me. Why just now?

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

I helped Hara with her things. We saw                            and Donghae ahead of us. They're really sweet. He takes care of her. I'm really happy he does. The other day , Heechul hyung and Eunhyuk hyung told me everything Donghae hyung did for                        . I'm really grateful. But why do I feel a little ... weird? Aish. I should stop thinking about it. When we got to the others , I went to the other guys. Donghae hyung's here but                            isn't.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Hyung , where's                             ?

Hae: She's over there *points at us* playing with Yul and Hyukjae , making sand castles. She's really turning into a kid. She's even playing with those two who are like kids. 

Kyu: Hyung ... Thanks for taking good care of her.

Hae: *puts his arm around Kyu's shoulder* *looks at Kyu* You don't have to thank me Kyuhyunnie. And what do you mean by that? Its only been days. I haven't shown so much care yet. If it wasn't for you , it might have taken 7 more years before she accepted my love.

Kyu: You don't have to thank me hyung. The 7 years I wasn't with her , you were. You were with her , making her happy and consoling her when she's sad. I couldn't be more thankful hyung.

Hae: *smiles and looks at us*  Kyuhyun-ah. Just for the record. As much as I wanna accept all the thanks you said , I won't. Because I didn't do it for you. I did it for her. For me. Because I love her.

Kyu: Hyung , if you hurt her , i'll kill you.

Hae: *looks back at Kyu* If I hurt her , i'll even give you the privilege to dig my grave for me.

Kyu: You said that hyung! You can't take it back!!

Kangin: Our Kyuhyunnie is good at digging , just to remind you Donghae. If I'm you , i'd take it back.

Heechul: I'm good at digging too. If he hurts my little sister , he'll die.

Kibum: I heard that phrase before.

Heechul: It wasn't my fault that thing happened before!

Kibum: Yes it was. It was you who forced Donghae to be your step sister's boyfriend. Of course it was your fault.

Heechul: W-well ... That's true but ...

Kibum: Just admit its your fault hyung.

Heechul: Well , now its not! I didn't force Donghae or                    this time!

Hae: What happened in the past , stays in the past. It doesn't matter now. 

Kibum: But because of that , Yuri never accepted                           as a sister in law. Can you imagine what she'd do if she finds out you're a couple already?

Hae: She probably moved on while we're away. You know , this topic is pointless. I'll got to                       .

 

 

 

 

Donghae hyung ran towards them. Never accepted? Does her sister-in-law torment her? Is she mean to her? I wanna ask Heechul hyung. Even my noona was never mean to                          

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I went to                       , Hyuk and Yul. They're making sand castles. Hyuk and Yul's castle is a mess. A big big mess. They're fighting like kids over it while                          's castle is .... It looks amazing! I'm her boyfriend and we known each other for 7 years but I have to admit , I didn't know she's good at making sand castles.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: You made this?

Me: What do you think? I bought it? Hyuk oppa made it?

Hae: Its great! How did you know how to make sand castles? 

Me: Sheez. You make it sound so amazing. I just put in the right amount of water you should put. And do you really wanna know why it looks great?

Hae: What?

Me: I didn't let Hyuk oppa touch it! 

Hae: No wonder it looks great!

Hyuk: What? Is it 'Pick on Eunhyuk' day?

Yul: If it is , then they're right! My castle looks horrible! You put too much water on the sand!

Hae: Even your girlfriend doesn't want you.

Hyuk: You think yours wants you?

Hae: *goes to my side and hugs me* Of course.

Hyuk: Too much PDA! *covers his eyes* You're too much Donghae!

Me: Yah *pushes him away* You're too clingy. We might bump on the castle.

Hyuk: Haha. She doesn't want you too!! While me *hugs Yul from the side* I can hug my girlfriend and she wont complain.

Hae: Oh really? Here's something that wants to be with you badly. *throws sand on Hyuk*

Hyuk: *takes the sand off of him* Y-yah! Lee Donghae! What the is with you?!

Hae: *laughs* The sand told me it wants to HIT on you. Get it? HIT on you??

Hyuk: Oh yeah ... *takes a lot of sand with his two hands* COME HERE LEE DONGHAE! THE SAND TOLD ME IT WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!!

Hae: *stands up and runs* No way is that gonna happen!

Me: You two stop playing around!!

Yul: Don't even bother telling them that. They won't stop. Thats a EunHae thing.

Me: Its like I don't hang out with you guys so often before. I don't even know.

Yul: You hang out with us ALOT but you just don't pay attention. But at least now you're paying attention. 

 

 

 

 

 

The two of them ran around and around , hitting each other with sand. I didn't mind and just kept busy with my castle until some feet were already stepping on my castle. The sand from my castle is splashing all over me. I looked up and it was EunHae playing with each other. I got really mad. I didn't wanna let them touch my castle but I also didn't want them to step on it. I stood up and yelled at them. Then they stopped and looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: I said stop playing around but you still did and look at what you did?!

Hae: I-im sorry! I didn't ... We didn't.

Me: Don't even bother. You already did. Just because I didn't want you guys touching it doesn't mean I prefer for you to stepping on it.

Hyuk: Sorry *makes a peace sign*

Me: That won't work on me. For her *points at Yul* Maybe. But for me , not.

Hae: I'm sorry .. Here *sits on the ground* Lets try to fix it.

Me: I said don't bother! You can't fix it anymore ..

 

 

 

 

I walked away from them and went to the water. I reached the shore and was going in the water when I felt someone pull my arm backward. It was Donghae looking at me with his puppy eyes. I held my hand and his face looked so sorry.

 

 

 

 

Hae: I'm sorry. Are you mad?

Me: You answer that question.

Hae: I'm sorry .... Really really sorry. I don't want you to be mad at me.

Me: Too late for that.

Hae: Are you really mad just because of a sand castle?

Me: Well , I worked hard on it. And I already told you to stop playing around but you didn't listen. So i'm upset. I know you're thinking its not a good reason to be mad but its my first time making one so its special. The least what you could've done is treated it special too.

Hae: *sighs* Now I feel bad about it. Lets just make your 2nd one , together. Please ....

Me: I don't feel like making one anymore. I'll just go to the water.

Hae: Then , i'll go with you.

Me: I wanna be alone.

 

 

 

 

I went to the water alone. I don't really swim so often so i'm not good. I'm just walking on the water. I sat on the shore , where the water hits me when waves come. Maybe I was mad for a very low reason but like I said , its my first time making one and i'm sad it gets destroyed just like that.

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

This is my fault. I feel so bad about it but I can't fix it , i'm not good at making sand castles. She went to the shore and started playing with the water. I just went back to the others. Yul and Hyuk were there too. I guess they got tired playing.

 

 

 

 

Heechul: What? Fishy , what did you do?

Hae: It was Hyuk's fault! He pushed me to her sand castle.

Kangin: She got mad because of that?

Sungmin: She does get mad easily but she forgives easily too.

Kibum: You could've just destroyed the castle Yul was making , it looks destroyed already anyways.

Yul: Yah! How could you say that? Thats so mean.

Hyuk: Yeah! Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!

Yul: Stop protecting me if its about the sand castle thingy! It was your fault its all messed up.

Heechul: Girls and their sand castles ... What can we do about them?

Yesung: Donghae-ah , there's a pool here , right?

Hae: Yeah , there's one near by since we're very near the resort.

Ryeowook: I wanna go there.

Heechul: Me too. I'm tired of sand. Take us there , Donghae.

Hara: I'll come along oppa. The sand is irritating

Hae: What about                        ?

Yul: She's in the water. She's probably still pissed about the sand castle thingy so she probably won't go. Dont worry , we won't leave her. 

Hara: Lets go oppa! The sand is everywhere. I hate it.

Hae: If you hate it , then why did you come along?

Hara: Kyuhyun oppa's here. *clings on Kyu's arm* Kyuhyunnie , lets go to the pool?

Kyu: Uhh .. I'll stay here. 

Hara: But there's too much sand! Lets just go to the pool! Its better there.

Hae: Its a beach , what do you expect , tiles on the ground?

Hara: Well , it wouldn't hurt for your beach to have tiles! Tell uncle to do that!

Hae: You want my dad to scold me? Not gonna happen.

Hara: You'll inherit all this someday! Think of my suggestion as a customer's suggestion.

Hae: Seriously? You seriously want me to replace the sand with tiles?? *chuckles* Arasso. I'll think about it once I inherit the resort.

Hara: Good! Take us to the pool now.

Hae: Kaja. *faces the others* Guys , i'll be right back real quick.

Hara: Kyuhyun oppa , are you sure you really don't wanna go with us?

Kyu: Ani .. I'll just go there later.

Hara: If you're sure then we'll get going. 

 

 

 

 

 

I led the way with Yesung hyung , Heechul hyung , Ryeowook and Hara to the pool area. I'm feeling so uneasy inside because of something I can't tell and I didn't really wanna leave. The pool area is a little near but even so its still a long walk but we can still see the beach from there. Heechul hyung and Yesung hyung were noisy but because the others aren't with us , we're not SUPER noisy. We're half way there already when we heard the others screaming from where we left them. They were screaming                       's name. We all looked back at them. I think I can see Yul and Minyoung pointing at the water and others were running to the water. I looked at to where Yul was pointing and .........                          's drowning?! As soon as I saw it , I ran back. Why did I even leave? I have to get there faster.

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

The other hyungs were burying Eeteuk hyung in the sand. They were all laughing while Teukie hyung gets uneasy. All the guys were so busy when we heard Yul and Minyoung screaming                              's name. We looked at the water and she was drowning! I felt so nervous and I didn't know what to do and just ran to the water. I didn't care what was going through my way. I just rushed there and even if i'm not the best in swimming , I just went in there. I looked behind and Sungmin hyung, Kangin hyung and Kibum hyung were following me but I just went for it. I was getting closer but she suddenly disappeared so I dived right in and looked for her. I grabbed her when I saw her and pulled her back to the surface. She was unconscious already. We were all panicking once we got to the shore.

 

 

 

 

Yul: Oppa , is she alright?

Minyoung: Oppa! Why is she unconscious? Wake her up!

Leeteuk: Y-yah! *tries to move* Can someone get me out of here so I can help?

Kibum: She probably drank some of the water!

Kyu: What should we do?

Sungmin: Mouth To Mouth respiration. You have to do it to get the water out!

Hyuk: Let the girls do it!

Yul: I-i don't know how!

Minyoung: Neither do I!

Sungmin: Someone has to do it! Kyuhyun-ah , you took a class about that right?

Kyu: H-hyung , why me?

Kangin: Come on Kyuhyun! Her life's at stake!! SAVE HER!

Kyu: B-but ...

Sungmin: If you're feeling a bit awkward then forget about it! If you don't do it fast , she'll get in serious trouble!

 

 

 

 

We were all panicking and didn't know what to do but because her life is at stake , I just did it. I opened and put mine against hers and blew some air in it. I did the whole procedure. I don't know if my heart is just beating so fast because of the nerves or something. She started coughing out the water and Donghae hyung got to us. She's still coughing out water. I backed off a little to give her space. After she coughed the water out , she started to open her eyes and Donghae hyung helped her sit up. She looked at Donghae hyung and hugged him real tight and started to cry. She was really shaking a lot. She must've been so scared.

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae oppa! I-i was so scared!

Hae: Kwenchana. You're ok now.

Me: Thank you oppa. Thank you.

Hae: W-why are you thanking me?

Me: You're here. You're next to me. You saved me , right?

Hae: W-well ... You see ...

Me: I was so scared. The current was pulling me in and I lost balance. I couldn't feel the ground anymore even if I try. I was so scared. I thought I was gonna die. I was really scared.

Hae:                        , actually ...

Kyu: Donghae hyung saved you. He saved your life.

Me: *pushes Donghae away* Gomawo oppa. I was really scared. *hugs Hae* I don't know what could've happened to me if you weren't there.

Hae: L-lets take you back to the beach house first so you can change clothes and rest.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae hyung carried her at his back. I remember when we were still kids and I used to be the only one who could do that. They went back to the beach house and the other hyungs cornered me before I could walk back.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Yah. What are you guys up to?

Sungmin: Why did you do that?

Kyu: Do what?

Kangin: You saved her but you told her Donghae saved her.

Hyuk: Yeah. Why did you tell her Donghae saved her?

Kyu: Because she thinks he saved her.

Kibum: Then you should've told her so she'd know.

Kyu: She'll get disappointed when she finds out Donghae didn't save her.

Kangin: Disappointed? But its you who saved her! Why would she get disappointed?

Kyu: Stop asking questions! Just tell her Donghae hyung saved her.

Heechul: I don't really get why you're doing this Kyuhyun. But knowing Donghae , he wouldn't take the credit for what someone else did.

Kyu: I made him take the credit for him. Its up to him if he'll take it or not.

Yul: But oppa , why? Donghae oppa's already her boyfriend so he doesn't have to keep impressing her.

Teuk: Yeah. Why didn't you just say its you?

Yesung: Yeah Kyuhyunnie! We're all curious!

Hyuk: I wanna ask something , How does it feel like kissing                          ?

Kyu: MWO?!

Hyuk: What? Thats what you did.

Kyu: It was Mouth to Mouth respiration! Its different from a kiss!

Hyuk: It looked the same to me.

Minyoung: Kyuhyun oppa did it to save her life! Not the thing you're thinking of!

Hyuk: But it still looked like that to me ........

Kangin: Come to think of it ... Because of that. Does that mean Kyu's her first kiss?

Kyu: Stop making it look like it meant something! She's still my dongsaeng!

Hara: Oppa! Oppa! *runs to Kyu* I went to the pool area to drop off my things there! You're all wet! What happened? *wipes Kyu's face with a towel* We saw all of you running in the water when we heard screams! *looks around* Where's                            and Donghae oppa?

Kyu: They're at the beach house.

Hara: Then why are you all still here? What were you talking about?

 

 

 

 

 

All of us just looked at each other but no one said why and we went back to the beach house too. If Donghae hyung was here at the time she was drowning , he'd be the one to save her. It doesn't make a difference. We got back at the beach house.                          and Donghae hyung were in the living room. The other girls rushed to                           and all of us went to them. Donghae hyung asked me if he could talk to me and we went outside.

 

 

 

 

Kyu: What did you wanna talk about , hyung?

Hae: Why did you tell her that I saved her?

Kyu: Even you , you're gonna keep asking me?

Hae: You could've told her it was you , why did you say it was me?

Kyu: What matters is , she's safe. It doesn't matter who saved her.

Hae: But you did. I can't take the credit for something I didn't do.

Kyu: Whats done is done. She thinks its you and she's very thankful already. She'll get very disappointed if she finds out it wasn't really you.

Hae: She's thankful but not to you. The one she should be thanking , the hero in her eyes should be you.

Kyu: I'm not a hero. I'm just ........... she's my dongsaeng. I'll do anything just to save her.

Hae: I don't know if I should take this thing you want me to but ... I'm really thankful Kyu. Thank you for saving her life. You know that if I was there I would save her with all that I could too.

Kyu: I know that hyung ...

Hae: It doesn't feel right ... But you know how much this means to me Kyu. What you did ... It really means a lot. And you know we had an argument before it all happened but you still told her it was me.

Kyu: Hyung , that thing you argued about , its a bit immature and I don't really count it as a serious argument.

Hae: But are you sure its really ok with you? You can tell her the truth anytime. I can tell her the truth anytime if it'll bug you so much.

Kyu: The important thing is , she's safe. Thats all that matters. I would do anything if her life depended on it.

Hae: And the kiss ...

Kyu: It wasn't a kiss , hyung. It was Mouth to Mouth respiration. Its different from a kiss. You know she's my dongsaeng.

Hae: I'm thankful and everything ... but I hope thats the only meaning of it to you. She is your dongsaeng but not your real dongsaeng. I'm not suspicious or anything Kyu ... I just wanna make sure.

Kyu: Your cousin is my girlfriend.

Hae: And about her ... She might seem like a spoiled brat all the time but just hang in there. Even if I tell her she has to act different , she wouldn't listen to me. Just hang in there Kyu. That girl's senses will wake up soon. She can be serious too but she doesn't like being serious. You know that.

 

 

 

 

I just nodded at him. The others inside called us to get back in. Everyone was consoling                            . She seemed fine now. I wanna go talk to her too but everyone is all over her. Donghae was next to her and so is Heechul hyung. They're both taking care of her real well.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I was really really scared. I thought I was gonna die while I was drowning but good thing Donghae oppa saved me. I couldn't really remember anything after a strong current made me lose my balance. When I woke up , I was on the shore already. Then I saw Donghae next to me. Thats all I could remember. My throat and nostrils both hurt though. Maybe because of the salt water. I'm really thankful that Donghae oppa saved me. Even if what happened to me is over already , I don't wanna leave Donghae oppa's side. When he sat next to me , I held his hand. I'm really scared. Everyone was talking to me and asking me if i'm okay except for Kyuhyun oppa. Is he upset with me? Besides Donghae oppa and Heechul oppa , I was expecting he'd be consoling me a lot too.

 

 

Everyone just decided to stay in the beach house for the rest of the day. Great , because of me their fun was cut. They left me in my room to sleep. When I woke up , it was dark outside already. I went down to the living room and everyone suddenly run to me.

 

 

 

Yul: Shouldn't you be resting?

Me: I've been resting a lot. I'm not sick you know!

Heechul: Our parents called a while ago! They're so worried. They said to call them when you wake up.

Me: I'll call them later.

Hae: Are you hungry? Lets eat.

Me: Kwenchana. I'm not hungry yet.

Sungmin: Are you sure you're okay already?

Me: *nods* Thanks for being worried. But i'm ok now. I swear.

 

 

 

 

I looked at all of them but I don't see Kyuhyun oppa. I looked around and I saw him by the balcony by the living room. Maybe he's upset with me. Did he notice that I wanted to avoid him? It was wrong to even thin of avoiding him. I don't want to avoid him anymore. I miss oppa taking care of me. When I woke up after the incident , when I opened my eyes .... I think I saw him too. Maybe he did care a lot. He just doesn't wanna show me. I excused myself from the others to approach him. I wanna say sorry to him. Will he talk to me? I don't want to leave Donghae's side because i'm scared but there's something else I know for sure ,  if Donghae oppa isn't there but Kyuhyun oppa is , I know i'll feel secure because I know he'll save me no matter what.

 

 

==========================================================================================

 

Waaaahhhhhhh ... Sorry it took me almost FOREVER before I updated this fic :/

I was very busy these passed few days since i'm going back to the Philippines TOMORROW!

So basically , this is my LAST UPDATE before I leave Japan. I really don't feel like leaving yet but ....

Its not my choice  and I have to. XD But you guys probably don't care about those Blah Blah Blah's I said.

I'll try to update next week =) Or when I can.

Don't worry , I already started typing the next chapter since I over wrote in this chapter =))

 

 

 

Thanks to all the subscribers and readers!

Your comments , subscription and the time you spend on reading this fic is all appreciated!

Thanks for being patient with me too and waiting for me to update =)

Thank you! =)

 

 

Any Pinoy ELFs going to BC3 on December 17? See you there cause i'll be there! =) Its been a while since I spent time with PHELFs. See you! =)

 

P.S Is it hot in the Philippines? These days?

 

-MsShaiKyu :3