Our Hearts Are Connected.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Luckily i caught up to her , i held her arm , and she's not strong enough to get out it. She ran far , surprising ... She was just crying , not even saying a word.

 

 

Kyu:                         ...

Me: Oppa *sniffs* See.. this is what im saying.

Kyu: But thats not what--

Me: *cuts in* Dont be saying you dont believe im her daughter! Its all there! she's proven herself .. im .... im not ..... im .. no .. Oppa .. im not your sister. i never was ... *cries and slowly kneels down*

 

 

 

This is all she can do.. Cry.. and what can i do??? I kneeled down , same as her and hugged her tight. She cried all she could cry out. It must hurt her a lot. We cant do anything about it too. How can we?? This is what she meant when shes saying this is all infront of me but i act like i dont see it. It is right?? I couldn't help but feel the pain shes facing right now. She found out something she doesn't want but it hurts me too cause i found out something i dont believe in is true. But its still harder on her than it is for me.

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. i dont wanna be her daughter. I dont if it means being away from you. *hugs Kyu tight*

Kyu: We wont let that happen. Lets go home..

Me: I dont wanna go home!

Kyu: We cant just stay here while your crying. 

Me: When i go back , they'll take me away from you.

Kyu: Then i'll take you to one place we can go to.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

One Place we can go to?? Where?? He asked me to hop on his back , i have to admit , i feel so sad when i hopped on his back because its like this is the last time i'll get to do this with him. Then he ran fast again but i didn't mind looking to where he's going, i was just crying on him. When we got to the place. Hey! I know this place! Its the beach side he took me to before. Its a bit dark though but everything is still a bit visible as well . He took me to the part were we went to before and sat me by the tree. He did as well ... I placed my arms on my knees and buried my face down to it and started Crying while oppa was patting my back.

 

 

 

Kyu: do you wanna be dehydrated??

Me: No .. but i want to be your real sister.

Kyu: You'll always be my sister. No matter what that paper says , your always gonna be my sister.

Me: *looks at kyu* Really Oppa??

Kyu: *nods*

Me: So , your not mad at me anymore??

Kyu: *shakes his head* I was never mad at you, I just didn't know how to apologize for not understanding you .. Mianhae. I was only thinking about myself. I only said those things to Appa because i was too careless of my emotions. Mianhaeyo.

Me: Its ok oppa ... Its not your fault ... I cant blame you for acting like that too.

 

 

 

We dont really know what to say to each other ... I was still at my position and he's next to me but im not crying this time , we were just looking at the ocean. I laid my head on his shoulder and just looking at the water. Still , we might get separated.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ... What will you do??

Kyu: What do you mean??

Me: Were gonna get separated ..

Kyu: How can you say that??

Me: Because , that lady wont be looking for me if she doesn't plan on getting me , right??

Kyu: Do you wanna leave??

Me: I dont wanna .....

Kyu: She wont take you away that easily.

Me: I just dont wanna be separated from you , unnie , Appa and Omma.

Kyu: You wont ........ Wait ... Got tired of crying??

Me: Yea.. I never cried before. I only cried when i fell down the bike when we were kids , since that lady came , i became a cry baby. You know i was never a cry baby.

Kyu:                        -ah ... Even if im not your real oppa , I'll always be your oppa. Promise me that .. Ok?? 

Me: Ne .. I promise , but promise i'll always be your dongsaeng too.

Kyu: Of course ...

 

 

 

Then he stood up. I was shocked since my head was resting on his shoulder then he just stood up like that. He went to the tree and pointed to me the thing he craved there.

 

 

 

Kyu: See that. Even if were not together , Were still together. We may not be real siblings but our Hearts are always connected! Our Heart is always one! My heart and your heart completes the both of us. We may not be related by blood but were always a part of each other.

Me: Oppa ..

Kyu: Your always Cho                        ! No one can change that! Your still my sister and no matter what happens , i still love you!

Me: Me too Oppa ... *stands up* I'll always love you too! Saranghamnida Oppa! *Hugs kyu* 

Kyu: *hugs back* ... Im sorry when i said your getting fatter.

Me: *pulls away* YAH! You dont have to mention that! You just ruined such a cute moment!

Kyu: Mianhae .. Lets go home?? Its getting colder here you know.

Me: Ok but ... What if that lady is still there?? 

Kyu: I'm sure she isn't , We've been here for a while now. Im sure she left.

Me: Ok ... 

Kyu: Lets go ....... *walks away*

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I started walking on my way , but hey , she's not following me. Whats up again .. I went back to her and she just stared at me with an innocent face.

 

 

 

Kyu: Hey , i said lets go. Why are you just standing there and not walking??

Me: *stretches your arms widely*

Kyu: Wae?

Me: Its fun to always ride on you.

Kyu: Do i look like a Pack Mule??

Me: *pouts* Please??

Kyu: My legs hurt. Those whips appa gave me still hurts.

Me: OMO! They do?? *kneels down to look at his leg* Does it hurt badly?? Can you walk?? 

Kyu: No , its ok ... It doesn't hurt a lot. 

Me: Mianhae .. because of me , you got those scars. Lets just walk.

 

 

 

 

She held my hand and walked , pulling me with her. My leg doesn't actually hurt. I just said it so that i dont have to piggy back ride her. She's heavy. I hope she wont be taken away from me. Take my starcraft colletion , its ok , but take my little sister?? No. I feel like FAITH was the one who brought us together. Sometimes , its like were not siblings , like right now. Were hand in hand while walking. She's the most special girl for me. She can make me happy just by seeing her smile , those smiles i haven't seen for a while , i wanna see them again. Just being with her ... Its like were meant to be together. I wont let them take her away from me.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

I felt so guilty about Oppa's scars on his calf because Appa punished him for leaving me behind. I wish Appa didn't have to do that. I thought i'll only see those kinds of punishments on TV but seeing them being done to oppa was really heart breaking. I Like us like this. I dont want them to take me away from him. Just imagining it , really makes me wanna cry but she wont look for me if she really doesn't want me back , right?? As were slowly making it back home , we ket looking around if the lady was there. Ohh .. good thing she's not. We made it back inside the house. Everyone was in the living room , Appa , Omma and Unnie. I was gonna come in the living room , until Oppa stopped me.

 

 

Kyu: You dont have to face them now.

Me: But oppa--

Kyu: *cuts in* Its late. You should just rest. Dont worry , i'll face them for you.

Me: Ok .. but if they need to talk to me , just call me!

Kyu: I will .. Now go upstairs . I'll talk to them.