YoonHee's Mission ..

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Kyu's POV--

 

Yoon Hee: Kyu! WHAT HAPPENED??

Kyu: some crazy lady from outside just hugged her like .. CRAZY.

Yoon Hee: Lady?? does she look like she's in her middle ages??

Kyu; yeah ... How did you know unnie?

 

 

 

Her eyes started to widen .... is she really the same woman Unnie was talking about??? the one that was looking for her daughter??? Dont tell me its                    ! NO! SHE'S MY SISTER!

 

 

 

 

--Yoon Hee's POV--

 

 

Kyu and I kept our eyes on                            until she was able to sleep .. I cant handle this . I have to know the TRUTH. The next morning , Kyu and                            usually goes out on Saturdays for their Morning strolls .. It was the perfect time to ask Omma .. She's at the Kitchen , cooking . I went inside , sat on the chair and nervous on how im gonna ask omma. 

 

 

 

Omma: Yoon Hee .. *faces the counter top* Sweetie , are you hungry already?

Yoonhee: Aigoo Omma .. but .. I wanna ask you something and i demand the TRUTH.

Omma: What is about? 

Yoonhee: Omma .. dont be mad .. but ...                         , who really is she?

Omma: What do you mean? she's your sister!

Yoonhee: Then why does that lady keep coming back here omma!

Omma: *faces yoon hee* You've seen her before?

Yoonhee: Mianhae Omma .. But the truth is .. When that lady came here , looking for her daughter. I just got home from school that day. I heard EVERYTHING . Omma .. who is she looking for? Me or                      ?

Omma: Yoonhee-ah ..

Yoonhee: OMMA! This is so hard .. Asking you ... I bet it'll be hard to get an Answer from you too ... Omma .. Who really is                 ?

Omma: Yoonhee .. She's your SISTER. SHE'S MY DAUGHTER! 

Yoonhee: Why wont you just tell me the truth! I deserve to know cause im the unnie! Omma .. i wont tell anyone else ... Please?

Omma: There's nothing to tell you cause nothing's up and no one is connected with that CRAZY LADY Misun Ok??

 

 

 

 

Omma's a hard shell to break. She really isn't gonna say anything ... If                    really isn't adopted then maybe that Lady is Crazy ... but .. Maybe by blood types .. I'm blood type A so Kyu and                   has to be A too ... Appa and Omma are A too .. but when                      got in the bike riding incident , Appa gave her blood .. or thats what i heard from him... Its either she's really A or as i studied in school , if your blood type AB , your a universal recipient , which means you can recieve blood from blood type A/B/O people .. but ... why am i speculating so much??                           is my SISTER and i should believe that ..

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

Kyu Oppa and I are out on out Saturday Stroll , which we do everyday. I still feel uneasy going out because of that Lady .. What if she suddenly comes here? What if she hugs me again like crazy? Kyu oppa kept glancing at me , seeing me feel uneasy , he pulled me to a bench and we sat there for a while ..

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Hey now .. still thinking of that crazy lady??

Me: Ne .. Oppa .. why is she like that? Is it bad being 15?

Kyu: No                    . but .. dont worry ok?? Kyuhyun Oppa is here .. Your prince will always protect you .. Arasso?

Me: Ne , Gomawo Oppa , im glad your always gonna protect this little princess of yours ..

Kyu: Just remember , dont listen to the guys ok?? Oppa will only love YOU. You , omma and Yoon Hee Noona are my only girls .. 

Me: Nado Oppa ... I'll only love you too . You and APPA are the only guys for me . Saranghae Oppa *hugs kyu* Your the best big brother a girl could want.

 

 

 

I hugged Oppa for a long time .. He hugged me back .. he's been so caring with me since the day i was born .. I dont know what to do if we get separated , but thats not gonna happen right? It'll never happen ..

 

 

 

 

--Misun's POV--

 

 

I'm at the hospital now .. I have to know the truth .. My friend is one of the greatest doctors here in Korea , he studied almost everything about medicine, surgeries and such .. I was at the waiting room when he approached me.

 

 

 

Dr.Kang: Kim Misun ...

Misun: Dr. Kang ...How was the test?

Dr.Kang: we're examining the hair samples you gave , Results will come out in about 4-5days ..

Misun: Ohh .. Gomawo ..

Dr.Kang: but tell me ... Who does those hairs belong to?

Misun: You'll find out soon .. When i figure out the truth ..

Dr.Kang: Does this have something to do with your missing daughter?

Misun: Ne .. I regret leaving her when she was a Baby .. if only she wasn't sick , i would've taken her with me ... But you know i can only take Heechul with me .. you know how hard Heechul took everything when he was a kid. He had to let go of his sister and work at a young age .. But ever since i married Kim Yonggi , our lives went well ...

Dr.Kang: Yonggi is very nice , he accepted you even if you have Heechul .. but do you think he can accept this other child of yours?

Misun: Ne .. i'm sure he will ..

Dr.Kang: well , enough with the chit chat .. I have to go now and i have other patients .. see you in 4-5 days ..

 

 

 

i was already on my way back to the hotel im staying in here in Daejeon .. after arriving at the hotel i got a call..

 

 

 

Yuri: OMMA!

Misun: Yuri-ah ... what is it??

Yuri: Omma .. Donghae Oppa broke up with me *cries*

Misun: Ohh .. thats ok sweetie ...

Yuri: its not omma! he was only in a relationship with me cause Heechul Oppa told him to!

Misun: Yuri-ah .. Omma is tired ... Stop crying and get some sleep ..

Yuri: OMMA! I Love Donghae Oppa!

Misun: YURI-AH. I'll call you in the morning cause Omma is very tired ... Stop crying arasso?

Yuri: Arasso Omma ...

 

 

 

Ohh .. The Kim Yonggi i married has a daughter and she's Kim Yuri ... she's a nice girl but too childish sometimes .. i'm not her real omma but she acceted me whole heartedly .. I decided to go outside for a wlk .. What if that girl is really my daughter.. She grew up to be a beautiful girl. Will she accept me? Will she want me as a Mom? should i take her from the or let her stay? But since the day she was born , i never got a chance to take care of her .. the last time i saw her was when she was in a incubator , when the doctor told me she has anemia , and we didn't have money to pay for the bills ... Thats when i had to give her up ... I only did whats best for her .. but now i wanna spend my remaining times caring for her ..

 

 

 

--Yoon Hee's POV--

 

 

I decided to go out for a walked for a while ... I might see Kyu and                              , since their not home yet ... but .. i saw someone else .. its that LADY .. If Omma wouldn't answer my questions the should i ask her?? As the eldest daughter , i deserve to know the TRUTH.  I approached her with no hesitations ..

 

 

Yoonhee: AHJUMMA!

Misun: *turns around* Do i know you?

Yoonhee: I'm Cho Yoonhee ..

Misun: Cho??? Your a Cho ..

Yoonhee: Ne .. you know my Omma .. She's Cho Hyorim ..

Misun: Mwo?? Then what do you want with me?

Yoonhee: I Want the TRUTH. What do you want with my family??   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================

 

MIANHAE if i took a while to UPDATE :)) .. hope you liked it though!