Honesty is the best policy.

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

I asked Kyu oppa if I could talk to him outside alone , we went outside the beach house together. He lied to me so I wanna know why he did. We just got separated for years and he learns how to lie to me? Too bad he stinks at it because I won't fall for it that easily. Sungmin oppa said he kept losing last night so I can't help but think that something's wrong. No matter how long we've been separated , i'm sure he's still the best Starcraft player I know.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa! You told me you were going to sleep last night.

Kyu: I did!

Me: Then why did you wake up so late?

Kyu: The air here is fresh. I must've dozed off so much because of it.

Me: Liar. Sungmin oppa told me you stayed up all night playing Starcraft.

Kyu: Hyung is too talkative.

Me: I can't believe you're lying to me now. Seems like you practiced lying while I was away from you.

Kyu: I didn't. I just ....

Me: Just what?

Kyu: I wanted you to have some quality time with Donghae hyung. Thats why I did that.

Me: You didn't have to lie. Donghae and I do need some quality time since we're just starting. If we wanted quality time , we can have one even right now without you having to lie to me. You never lie to me. You always tell me everything before but looks like you learned lying while I was away.

Kyu: Sorry.

Me: But thats not the only thing I wanna talk about with you. Sungmin oppa said that while you were playing , you kept losing.

Kyu: He even said that? He's really too talkative. He should learn to keep his mouth shut.

Me: Is there something wrong? Do you have a problem? Maybe we can talk about it.

Kyu: Problem? No ...

Me: Don't treat me like i'm dumb ... What? Are you homesick? Or is it work? 

Kyu: No. I don't get homesick. And work is fine. 

Me: Then what?! ............ Is it about you and Hara? Is there something wrong with you two?

Kyu: .............................

Me: Well?

Kyu: I was just too sleepy that time. Maybe thats why. 

Me: If you were sleepy , you wouldn't be playing.

Kyu: Lets not talk about this.

Me: Is something really wrong?

Kyu: No. No , its not that.

Me: You're just bad at lying oppa. But if you don't want to tell me anything ... Then fine. Keep it all to yourself until you can tell me already. You know , I already told you this before , I just don't know if you remember or not. Before I left , I told you that if you're gonna have a girlfriend , I'd want to be a clingy little sister. But when we met again , I'm not a little sister and I can't be clingy anymore. If you think i'm meddling too much about you two , i'm sorry. Maybe the girl who wanted to be a clingy little sister just got her chance right now. We're adults now. I have to understand you if you can't tell me anything.

Kyu: Its not that I can't tell you anything. There's just really nothing wrong.

Me: No. Lets not talk about this anymore. I understand. I have a friend who's father is a psychology proffesor. She said that if someone has a problem and wants to keep it all to their selves , they'd deny that they have a problem. So i'm not gonna ask. Don't even talk about it. Lets talk about something else.

Kyu: But                         , I really don't--

Me: No. No. You're lying too much. Don't ever lie to me again. Lets talk about something else.

Kyu: Like what?

Me: Minhyuk.

Kyu: Minhyuk? You wanna talk about Minhyuk? Do you like him?

Me: What? No! Don't be silly! I have boyfriend! Its about work. Remember?

Kyu: O-oh! Work ....... Yeah.

Me: So ... What did Minhyuk say?

 

 

 

 

I wanna talk about the thing between him and Hara so badly! Uggh. But he wouldn't talk if I keep bugging him so I should give him some time. But still ... Uggh. I don't wanna meddle but I just wanna know because I could feel like something's wrong.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Oh sh*t. I forgot to call Minhyuk. I kept playing Starcraft last night. Now what should I say? Aish. Cho Kyuhyun ... How did you get yourself in this situation? Just when she said don't lie again , you have to lie again. I wonder why she asked about me and Hara though? Does it look like we're not ok? Things are different. Uggh. Forget about that for now. What am I gonna say right now!??

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Uhh .. Minhyukkie ......

Me: Minhyukkie?

Kyu: Uhhh ...

Me: Cho Kyuhyun! Aren't you gonna say anything?

Kyu: Yah! I'm still older than you. Now be formal and call me the proper way you should.

Me: Your Highness , What did Minhyuk say to his Majesty about work? *smiles sarcasticly*

Kyu: Seriously? Your Highness?

Me: Is there something wrong with the way I call you , your Highness?

Kyu: Ok. Stop that.

Me: You asked for it! Now , did you call Minhyuk or did you just play Starcraft all night long?

Kyu: Uhhh ....

Me: I knew it.

Kyu: I'll call him now.

Me: No. I will. *takes out my phone*

Kyu: No! *takes my phone*

Me: Oppa wae? Give me back my phone!

Kyu: I'll call him later! I promise!

Me: You promise?

Kyu: *nods*

Me: You really promise?

Kyu: *nods* 

Me: I'll still call him. Give me my phone.

Kyu: No! I will! I'll call him now! Just let me. I'm sorry I forgot. Ok? I'll call him and tell you everything as in EVERYTHING.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I placed her phone in my back pocket. If she calls Minhyuk and Minhyuk doesn't have an idea of what she thinks he told me .... Aish. I'm bad at lying. Then she looked a little quiet. She was looking down and started to look serious. Sudden mood change? She sighed and looked at me. I kinda feel nervous now. Maybe she noticed I was lying about the Minhyuk thingy?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ... There's one last thing I wanna talk about.

Kyu: What?

Me: Appa and Omma ... How are they? You said last time I asked that they're in Japan , are they still in Japan?

Kyu: No ... They're back in Korea. They arrive just days before we left for Mokpo.

Me: What? Why didn't you tell me?

Kyu: I didn't think you were ready. Do you wanna see them when we get back?

Me: Should I? Aren't they mad at me for leaving?

Kyu: I told you , they were never mad. They really miss you a lot.

Me: I don't think I can meet them yet.

Kyu: Well , they are. Why don't we meet up with Yoonhee noona first when we get back?

Me: Yoonhee unnie? Will she want to see me?

Kyu: Of course! You're our maknae. She misses you.

Me: I turned my back on our family. I don't know if they'll accept me again.

Kyu: They never thought you turned your back on us. You're still part of our family. You know , we still celebrate your birthday even if you're not with us.

Me: Really? Then ..... Do you buy me presents too?

Kyu: Presents?

Me: *nods* It wouldn't be a birthday celebration without presents. Give me my presents when we go back ok? 

Kyu: ............

Me: Yah! I was kidding!

Kyu: I'll buy you a present on your birthday.

Me: You don't have to do that oppa. I was joking.

Kyu: Are you really sure you can go out now? Are you feeling any better?

Me: Yeah. I'm all better. We shouldn't waste our last few days here. Don't worry. I'll be careful next time.

Kyu: You better!

Me: I wouldn't waste what Donghae did to save me! I'm thankful he saved me. Last night , we talked about it. But I kinda made the talk so awkward when I said it was my first kiss.

Kyu: First kiss?

Me: *nods* He did the mouth to mouth respiration thingy. Honestly , it was my first kiss. So its just right that I shared that with Donghae , right? I mean , we didn't do it on purpose but still , its a kiss. Its probably so awkward telling you this. But if I tell Yul or Minyoung about it , it'll kinda make me feel a little more awkward because I wanna be honest with you like how we were before. I wanna be open to you. Do you think Donghae and I are little too slow in this relationship process?

Kyu: N-no. Of course not.

Me: He's been so nice to me ever since we met. He always proves himself everyday that he's serious with me for the passed 7 years of the 8 years that we met each other. I don't know why I didn't feel anything before for him ,That all he could be for me is a friend ... Now , it feels different. Its like i'm meeting Donghae for the first time ever since you and I met again.

Kyu: I liked Donghae hyung the first time I met him. I mean , as a friend. He's a nice guy.

Me: Thats what I felt the first time too. Oppa , for the passed 7 years Donghae was trying to prove himself to me , All I could think about was you. If ever you'll like him for me. If I should take on this relationship thingy without you knowing. But when you said you like Donghae , it was one of the reasons why I said yes to him. I know thats unfair to Donghae but its the truth and I can't change that anymore. But I wouldn't change it at all because that long time Donghae tried to prove himself , he already proved that he loves me so much and thats makes me happy. So if ever we have problems , i'd want you to know and give me some advice. I'd want you to do the same when it comes to you and Hara. I mean , If you want to. I won't force you to but we tell each other everything before. I hope we can still do that now

Kyu:                             ...

Me: I think i'm starting to fall in love with Donghae now because i'm finally see him. Its hard to explain. But I hope you'll always be there for me to make sure what i'm doing is right. You're more experienced than me. I'll make mistakes for sure but at least I have you there.

Kyu: I will ...

Me: Thank you. One more thing ... When I tell you something and you obviously heard it , Don't say the same thing I said in a question form. You do that often nowadays. 

Kyu: Is there something else you'd like to ask , your Highness?

Me: *giggles* Yeah. That 'Your Highness' thingy is my phrase. Find something else for yourself.

Kyu: Go inside. Your one and only prince might be looking for you.

Me: Prince? What the--? Ohh ... You mean Donghae?

Kyu: Who else?

Me: I see .. I see what you're trying to say ...

Kyu: What?

Me: My Kyuhyun oppa is jealous of my Boyfriend.

Kyu: M-mwo?! I'm not jealous of Donghae!

Me: Its ok to be jealous oppa! But you shouldn't be jealous!

Kyu: I said i'm not.

Me: Of course you are! But don't be jealous *hugs him from the side* You we're my first prince. You're always my prince. Its just ... I have 3 princes now.

Kyu: 3?! Mwo?!

Me: *nods* Yeah. You , Donghae oppa and Heechul oppa! You three are my princes! But don't tell Sungmin oppa I said its just you 3. He'll get upset.

Kyu: So i'm rank 1?

Me: *nods and smiles at him*

Kyu: Won't Donghae get jealous if he finds that out?

Me: Ohh .. yeah. Then you be #2! 

Kyu: Mwo?! No way!

Me: I knew you wouldn't like being #2. But i'm your #3 princess.

Kyu: #3? Why? How could you be so sure?

Me: Hara is #1 , then unnie is #2. So i'm #3. Thats surely how it is.

Kyu: *pinches my cheeks* You're my #1.

Me: Jinjja?

Kyu: Yeah. Now let go of me and lets go inside to get our things before we leave.

Me: I can't feel my legs. Lets go inside like this.

Kyu: Pfft. If Donghae sees us , he'll get jealous.

Me: If Hara sees us , she might pull my hair.

Kyu: No she wont. Now let go.

Me: Make me. *Mehrong*

 

 

 

 

I started tickling her. She kept laughing but won't let go. This moment is just like one of the moments we shared when we were younger. I really missed this. I feel like i've been teleported back to the old days. I wanna be like this all the time.

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

I feel like a meddler. This is my first time sneaking up on someone. If they came out here just to talk about those things , then they probably wanted the conversation to be just between them. But ... Looking at them right now , they look more like a .... couple ,which is weird. Is this what Minyoung said about the two of them  when they were younger? That they look and act more like a couple than siblings? Minyoung and the other guys got used to it. I guess I should too. Its just weird. This is my first time seeing them like this. I walked back inside and decided not to meddle in their business. I went upstairs to get my things ready before we leave when someone just hugged me from behind and I felt shocked. He placed his chin on my shoulder. The second he did that , I knew it was Hyuk. He always does that after he hugs me from behind but I get shocked really easily.

 

 

 

 

 

Yul: Aish! Oppa! You can show yourself to me first and not shock me.

Hyuk: Sorry. I missed you.

Yul: What do you mean 'Missed you'? We saw each other 5-10 minutes ago.

Hyuk: Yeah but where did you go?

Yul: Secret ... Why aren't you with Donghae?

Hyuk: He's talking to someone on the phone. We're going to ride on ATVs so he called the place where ATVs are rented to have them bring those to the resort.

Yul: ATV? I can't ride a motor.

Hyuk: Silly. You're riding with me.

Yul: Wait. So if i'm riding with you ,                       's riding with Donghae?

Hyuk: Yeah. Of course. Why? Do you want to ride with Donghae or do you want                          to ride with us?

Yul: Are you sure? Donghae's a ... I don't know how I should this , uhh .... Reckless driver.

Hyuk: Come on. He's not that bad.

Yul: Oh really? When you two went to Jeju , you told me he was driving in between the two driving lanes because he said its easier for him to over take another car that way. Thats scary! If I was behind his car while driving , I'd pull back. Then you let him drive at night for your third day there at Jeju and realized there was a road repairing going on.

Hyuk: He's not that bad--

Yul: You told him to go to the right lane and he went to the left lane. A car from the opposite direction was going towards you and you were so nervous that you switched on the emergency reverse button to let the other car pass through.

Hyuk: Ok maybe he is a little reckless driver. That moment was scary. But still--

Yul: Thats not all! If you're still gonna defend him , then let me remind you what happened right after. He parked the car for you and then you got a call from the front desk of the hotel because your car was blocking the walk way when the reason it blocked the walk way was because he parked the car on a slope and it went down and crushed by itself to the walk way. How did he even get a license?

Hyuk: You're right. He's a terrible driver. But we already rented ATVs before when we went here in Mokpo.

Yul: I don't want my best friend to fall from a slope and get crushed to pieces.

Hyuk: Relax. I'm sure he won't let that happen.

Yul: He better or else i'll push him down a slope and let him get crushed into pieces.

Hyuk: He's ok at driving an ATV but just bad at cars. Those are two very different types of vehicles.

Yul: Even so. You know Donghae .......

Hyuk: We'll ask him not to drive so fast and prevent slopes.

Yul: Ok. But i'm taking                     's first aid kit just to be sure.

Hyuk: Ok. Ok. Go get it. Where is she , by the way?

Yul: Outside with Kyuhyun.

Hyuk: Babe , who's more handsome? Me or Kyuhyun?

Yul: Kyuhyun.

Hyuk: *backs off the hug* *furious look* Yah! I'm your boyfriend! How could you say he's more handsome than me?!

Yul: You were asking me so I was being honest!

Hyuk: Well you should've thought harder before you answered me in an instant. You should've thought that i'll feel a little insecure because--

Yul: Babe. He may be more handsome than you ... but I love you. You're the most handsome to me of course. But you're asking. If I say its you and others say its Kyu , you'd think i'm lying to you. To my eyes , you're the most handsome of them all! Even more handsome than Donghae!

Hyuk: You really mean that?

Yul: *nods*

Hyuk: Then kiss me if you really mean that.

Yul: Kiss? Never mind. I won't kiss you so if you don't wanna believe me then thats up to you.

 

 

 

 

 

He looked a little dismayed with my answer. I walked away from him , going to my room , but he pulled me back and hugged me from behind again saying "I'm just kidding. I know you mean it." Most of the guys here are more handsome than him but to me , he's the #1 handsome guy. ATV riding , i'm worried about that.                         just almost drowned yesterday. I hope nothing bad happens today too. 

 

 

--Your POV-- 

 

I changed my clothes into something a bit more comfortable since I heard we're gonna be riding on ATVs. I just wore a dark colored tank top with a cover up and shorts. I think its ok. Wearing skinny jeans won't make me feel so comfortable. My shorts aren't very mini too , its long enough to not make me feel so conscious about sitting on a ATV.

 

 

 

 

 

But I never rode on a ATV before. The only bike type vehicle I rode on is a bicycle. And that was like 8 years ago with Kyuhyun oppa. All of us went to the resort , where the ATVs are. I'm scared when I already saw it from a far. When I went to Seoul , I don't ride on bikes because i'm scared. When we arrived infront of the ATVs , all I could do is gulp my own salava. Eww but , I do that when i'm nervous.

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes widen while I was staring at the ATVs. They're big. A bad memory about falling off a bicycle keeps revolving around my head and I don't like it. Thats why I can't ride bikes before and the only reason I ride with Kyuhyun oppa was because I got used with him. When he's infront of me , when I hold onto him , I feel safe. I never rode on a bike with the other oppas. Just Kyu oppa. I could see is myself falling until I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder that woke me up.

 

 

 

--Hae's POV--

 

Good thing the ATVs got here before we did. The other hyungs literally ran to the ATVs and immediately went on top of them. Kangin hyung kept yelling and screaming saying "Why won't this damn thing run?!" When I just got the keys from the ATV rental guys. I gave them the keys and told them to listen to the ATV guy's instructions first. When I turned my eyes to where                        is , she was staring at the ATVs with big eyes. I left the others with the instructor and tapped                       back to reality.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Are you ok?

Me: I'm not sure. Donghae , can I not join?

Hae: What's wrong? Are you scared?

Me: A little like that. When I was a kid , I fell off a bicycle. This seems way faster than those.

Hae: But don't you ride on bikes when you go to school when you were younger?

Me: Thats different. I ride on bikes but Kyuhyun oppa's the one driving. Thats why I don't get scared.

Hae: I'm gonna be the one driving and you just hang on behind me.

Me: But still ... The Jeju accident .....

Hae: Anyone who hears that story will get scared to ride with me. But I drove you a lot of times in Seoul , right? I was only reckless at that time.

Me: Thats not really the reason why i'm nervous. I'm just scared I might fall again.

Hae: I won't let that happen

Me: Donghae ...

Hae: *holds my hand* I'll protect you. Ok?

Me: Well ...

Hae: I'll make sure nothing bad happens. Ok?

Me: *hesitantly nods* Ok.

 

 

 

 

 

I held her hand and we went to the others w/ the instructor. Hyuk and I already know how to do this. I may be a bad car driver to everyone but I can drive an ATV ok. Her hand was shaking so I know she's surely nervous. When the instructor finished giving out the others the instructions , we all went on the ATVs. I already hoped on the one we're gonna ride on but                             is just looking at it and not getting on.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Hey. Are you ok?

Me: Can I back out?

Hae: Come on. Its not that scary. Just hold onto my waist tight. This is the most convenient to go around Jeollanam-do.

Me: I'm fine with walking.

Hae:                          ... Please. For me. I'll be very careful. I won't drive fast and you'll be safe as long as you can let me go.

 

 

 

 

 

She didn't say anything. She still looks worried. Then Kyuhyun , who's ATV is just next to us , called her name out. I saw her instantly looking at him and so did I. Hara was already behind him on the ATV.

 

 

 

 

 

Hara: Hey! Ride on! You two will be left behind if you don't hop on fast. *hugs Kyu from behind by his waist* Lets go! Don't be the last ATV on the rode , ok?

Kyu: Y-yeah .... *looks at me*                        . Come on. Its gonna be ok. Donghae hyung will keep you safe. He saved you after all ... Its gonna be alright. Just think about riding with me on a bicycle when we were younger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at                       and she seemed more calm after that. She was still a little hesitant and took a deep breath but she slowly hopped on behind me. I have to make her feel safe to make sure she enjoys.

 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

They don't look like they have a problem. Maybe he does have another problem. I was so sure but I guess I was wrong. When Kyu oppa told me to just remember that , it kinda made me feel ... calm? The nervousness just went away but there's a little left because he's not infront of me. I hopped on the ATV and hugged Donghae's waist. I was still scared but Donghae held my hand and told me it'll be ok before he started the ATV. Everyone even did a countdown before they all went off. Kangin oppa was with Teukie oppa , Heechul oppa is with Kibum oppa , Sungmin oppa is with Minyoung (I guess the Min's will stick together) , Yesung oppa's with Ryeowook oppa , Eunhyuk's with Yul , Kyuhyun oppa's with Hara and i'm with Donghae. They all went off fast like we're having a race and the only ones left behind , driving slowly , was us , YeWook and Kyu oppa and Hara. We could hear YeWook arguing from a far.

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook: Hyung! You drive so slow!

Yesung: Well its not that easy to drive!

Ryeowook: Your hands are too small! Lets change position! I'll drive!

Yesung: My hands are too small but your legs are too small too.

Ryeowook: Yah! Hyung! You're being too personal!

Yesung: Look who started!

Hae: We have to pass those 2 if we wanna make sure we'll be safe.

Me: It seems like Ryeowook oppa learned to argue with everyone while I was away. Usually he quarrels with Sungmin oppa but now he quarrels with Yesung oppa.

Hae: I'll take you somewhere beautiful , ok? Hang on.

Me: You're not gonna go super fast , are you?

Hae: No. Just a little.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh no , he's gonna go faster. Thinking about the Jeju accident is making me worry. I looked at the side again and I see Kyuhyun oppa with Hara. Its feels weird. I was the only who can ride behind him. Now seeing him riding with someone else ... It feels weird. I just hugged Donghae tigther and looked away. I'm just not used to it but I will soon. I have to be. Donghae drove off a little faster and we passed the two. I looked at them while we were going off. Before , the only thing I could see behind me when I ride with Kyuhyun oppa was either the cars or the other people around that we're leaving behind. Now he's the one i'm leaving behind. It feels really weird like this.

 

 

 

*This is really a place in Mokpo , Jeollanam-do (Donghae's hometown). Jeollanam-do is beautiful. I wish i could visit that place someday*

 

 

 

 

Hae took me to this place. Its quiet. Its a wide open space. You can feel the fresh air breeze blowing to your skin. Its so refreshing here. I went down from the ATV and just felt the breeze. I feel completely better here. There's nothing much here but the big field but its beautiful. You don't see places like this in Seoul. Not a chance. Donghae stood next to me. I just closed my eyes and felt the fresh air more.

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Did you like it?

Me: *nods* This place is nice.

Hae: I knew you'd like it. When I was a kid , before I lived in Seoul , I visit this place often. Just to relax.

Me: *looks at Hae* Really?

Hae: *nods* *looks at the field* When I was little , I play around a lot but when i'm here , I just wanna sit down and feel the air. I wanted to build a house here because of that. But then if I do that , others will do that. This place is beautiful as is. It'll be better if it stays like that. I love this place as is.

Me: You're right. This place is perfect. If every place on earth was like this , everyone would be calm and satisfied with what they have.

Hae: When I look at you , its like i'm in this place again. When i'm with you , the happiness I feel is like the air's breeze blowing to my skin. It feels great. And like how wide this place is , thats how wide my happiness is when i'm with you.  

Me: What do you mean?

Hae: *looks at me* *holds my hand* You always make me feel calm. At first , I was always nervous around you ... But then when you didn't treat me like a stranger anymore and decided to be my friend , thats when I started feeling calmer. When I was in Seoul and I heard this place was being threatened to be turned into some kind of resort , I felt nervous. I thought I'll lose it and I didn't want to because it was a big part of my life. I went with Hyuk here and protected it. We asked people to fill out petitions forms to save this place and it worked. I didn't wanna lose this like how I don't wanna lose you.

Me: Lee Donghae ... What are you saying?

Hae: I'll do anything just to protect you. Because if I lose you , I'll feel like I lost a big part of my life. Ever since the first day I saw you , I knew I had to find you , I had to protect you and I had to keep you next to me.                       . I love you. I love you so much. I don't regret waiting for you for a long time because right now is what matters. You're important to me too. And I just wanna tell you how thankful I am that I have you. I'll never let anything bad happen to you again.

Me: Something bad will happen to me again. We can't prevent that so you shouldn't promise things like that. But i'll be ok as long as you're there to help me get through it.

Hae: Still , i'll try to prevent something bad from happening. I'll always be with you. I could talk to you like this any moment at the beach house but I know it'll be too awkward for you if the others eavesdrop.

Me: You don't have to think about that. You're my boyfriend. Donghae , i'm the luckiest girl ever. Because I have you. You did everything you could for me just to make me happy. I wanna make you happy too. You deserve to be happy.

Hae: I'll always make you happy. As long as you let me keep loving you , i'll never leave you. I love you and I don't wanna lose you. You don't have to try and make me happy. I'm happiest when i'm with you. Every moment with you is always my happiest moment. I know I can be imperfect sometimes , but I want you to know that whatever happens , I love you. No matter what crazy things I do in the future , i'll make sure that'll never break us. I can feel that you're the one. I know you are. Just let me keep loving you and i'll be happy , ok?

 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart started beating fast. Tears are forming in my eyes too. This is the first time someone said something like that to me. He started leaning closer to me. I felt a little nervous and my heart was beating faster. Our lips touched. The minute our lips touched , I felt a little spark. He continued kissing me and I kissed him back. This is the first time Donghae and I actually kiss , excluding yesterday when I almost drowned. He pulled away and we looked at each other after we kissed. He smiled and hugged me tight. I hugged him back with my eyes closed. I know this moment is special to Donghae and me. This feels really special to me and i'm sure it does to him too. When I opened my eyes , I was seeing something from afar. A guy on a ATV went off after I looked at him. I didn't get to look at him closely but he seems alone. That can't be anyone of the oppas since we all have someone with us.

 

 

======================================================

 

My evil plan is to make you fall in love with Donghae and make you NOT fall in love with him.

Hehehe. Even I didn't understand what I said but its like that.

I think the 'FALLING IN LOVE' part is working for me XD

This is my Valentines gift to all of you!

If there are typos , forgive me. I'll correct them later. 

Hope you like it! 

 

 

-ShaiKyu :3