Why is it so awkward all the time?

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV-- 

 

I called Donghae because i finished work at 10PM. I had to go visit some clients and it took longer than I expected. He went to the premiere with Hyuk and Yul already cause i texted him before 7 that I think i`m not gonna make it. Its not like i was making him wait. But this is important to me cause its something entrusted to me. I was on my way , driving home , since the office is probably closed by now. The stoplight turned to red so I had to stop while people pass by. Then I saw someone familiar passing by with some luggage and bags. It looks like ... Kyuhyunnie oppa??? Wait! It is Kyuhyunnie oppa! Why is he carrying a luggage around? Don`t tell me they gone out poor? Wait. If thats true , they should be together. When the light turned green , I drove to oppa`s way and kept honking my horn on him until he finally turned to me. I went down to him and he looked surprised to see me.

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. Whats with the luggage .. don`t tell me your running away?

Kyu: Ahh .. This? Ani ... I was actually moving. Since appa and omma aren`t back in Korea yet , I couldn`t rent a dorm yet.

Me: Where were you staying when you got here then?

Kyu: Ahra noona actually lives in Seoul in a dorm with her friend. I stayed there for a while but her dormmate is coming and since they`re both girls .. no boys allowed.

Me: Where are you gonna stay then?

Kyu: I dont really know. I wasn`t gonna come here yet but Donghae and Hara told me to so I came earlier than planned. I couldn`t prepare much but dont worry about me. I`ll find a place to stay. You should go home. 

Me: And you actually think i`m going home just because you told me I should?

Kyu: You said you were gonna say yes to Donghae if i say you should , so i guess telling you to go home would be easy.

Me: Ohh ... Oppa , lets not talk about that for now. The important thing is to find you a place to stay. You can stay with me if its ok with you.

Kyu: With you? Will your family be ok with it?

Me: Yah! You talk like i`m married or something. I dont live with my parents , I stay in an apartment.

Kyu: Apartment? Wae? Isn`t it dangerous? Weren`t they nice to you so you decided to move out?

Me: Aniyo! My real mom and step dad were very nice to me. So is my older brother. Its just .. My step sister and I dont actually get along so I decided to just move out to prevent troubles cause I dont wanna upset my parents. Lets talk at my apartment. I have an extra unused room. My friend usually stays with me before but when she got a boyfriend , she always hangs out with him more than me so its unused.

Kyu: If its really ok with you.

Me: Come on! You`re no new person to me. Years haven`t change how I look at you. You`re still and forever will be my big brother. Ok? Kaja ..

Kyu: Yeah .. Brother ... Thats nice to hear.

 

 

 

 

I dont know if its just me who`s thinking of this but he sounds so disappointed. Wae? Maybe he`s jealous of Heechul oppa. He was very possesive before. When we got to the dorm , i showed him to the room and went on my way to my room.

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

She said i`m forever a brother to her. I should be happy right? But why did I feel so disappointed? No .. I`m thinking wrong. I`m happy that she still treats me like a brother. She`s changed these passed few years. She more mature , open-minded and ... prettier?? Kyuhyun snap out of it. While thinking , the door opened and it was                            .

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ... Have you eaten yet? I haven`t and I got hungry so I decided to cook. Wanna eat with me? It`ll be ready in a few.

Kyu: I`ll help you cook.

Me: Ani .. You`re my guest. I`ll cook and you just wait for me to call you.

Kyu: Aren`t I your brother? So I should help you.

Me: Why don`t you just play your games on your laptop?

Kyu: Its so boring to me right now. I wanna do something that I never thought i`ll do and thats cooking.

Me: I never thought i'll hear those words from you. 

Kyu: You should really get used to me like this.

Me: Its hard. Years didn't change how I look at you , but i guess years did something to change the both of us too so I have to change how I look at you. It isn't easy to be with you after what happened years ago. If before , I could be a clingy little sister to you , now I cant because ... you're so different now. And you have a girlfriend now. Being clingy would be trouble. Well , lets just eat. The food might burn out.

 

 

 

 

 

We went to the kitchen and                             started to cook. I couldn't do anything but to pass her things she needs because .. I cant cook. Before , she doesn't even know how. I guess things did change. And i almost forgot about Hara. She is my girlfriend but when i met                         again .... Whats going on with me??

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Being with Kyuhyun oppa is really different. Donghae asked me to go out with him and since i'm not going to work today. Donghae picked me up at home but he didn't know Kyu oppa was staying with me because he left early today too. I dont have to tell him everything about my life cause he's not my boyfriend yet. We met up with Yul and Eunhyuk oppa at the mall to watch a movie. They watched a movie yesterday and another one today? When we got to the mall , we saw Hyuk and Yul at a cafe being all sweet and stuff. It was awkward , I looked at Hae and his face has enviness written all over it. I feel so bad. I held Hae's hand tight and pulled us to them.

 

 

 

 

Yul: Now thats what I wanna see.

Me: Can you two please stop acting sweet infront of us?

Hyuk: No , until you get tired of it and finally decide to be with Hae , we'll continue being sweet forever.

Yul: Yeah. You two look so cute when you're like that.

Hae: Stop it.

Me: Donghae oppa and I are friends. Whether were in a relationship or not , you dont care because we'll always be close.

Hae: Ohh ..                      -ah , I asked Kyu and Hara to come along. Hara took Kyuhyun somewhere first so they'll be here in a while.

Me: *lets go of his hand* What?

Hae: I wanted all of us to hang out. Hyuk and Yul haven't met them yet so...

Hyuk: Yah! Hara-sshi?

Hae: Ohh .. Hyuk , i didn't tell you. Mianhae.

Yul: So .. Hara's coming. Why are you so nervous Hyuk!? Dont tell me you still have feelings for her?!

Hyuk: What?! No! Of course not! I love you now!

Yul: Pfft. Whatever , I'm going to buy something for me to eat! Dont follow me! *runs off*

Hyuk: Yul-ah! Aish .. Donghae-ah! Thanks for getting me in trouble. I'll follow her.

Hae: Thats what she exactly told you not to do.

Hyuk: You dont know my Girlfriend , if she says not to follow her when she's mad , she exactly wants to be followed. *runs after Yul* 

Me: They are so weird.

Hae:                     -ah. Thanks for what you did.

Me: What? 

Hae: For holding my hand so I wont get jealous.

Me: Its nothing. We're friends right?

Hae: Yeah .. But I hope thats not all we're gonna be.

 

 

 

 

Someone then called out Donghae's name when we just sat on the chair in the resting area near the movie theater. We looked behind and it was Hara with Kyuhyun oppa. I just feel weird like that. I didn't know what to do. Im nervous and I dont know why .. Its just Kyuhyun oppa. I shouldn't be scared or anything. 

 

 

 

 

Hara: Donghae oppa!                       -sshi! Its great to see the two of you together here.

Me: You too.

Hae: You brought Kyuhyun to shop again , didn't you? Then you just let him carry your bags.

Hara: Its not like you want to go shopping with me and carry the bags for me.

Hae: Thats why i'm so lucky with                       cause she's not like you.

Hara: Oh really? Too bad she hasn't said yes to you yet! *mehrong*

 

 

 

 

 

Then Hae turned quiet. I feel so bad to Donghae right now. I know what I have to do. I just cant right now. Where is Hyukjae and Yul? Im so gonna kill them. I excused myself from them before the movie started to buy some snacks. I was waiting in line when someone tapped my back.

 

 

 

 

Me: Ohh .. Kyuhyun oppa.

Kyu: You're so quiet.

Me: Nothing ... Do you think i'm being bad to Donghae?

Kyu: To a guy's point of view , yes , its been years. It looks like you're just playing with him and seeing how long he can last but I know thats not what you want.

Me: The problem is , even if he keeps saying how much he loves me , i still cant feel the same way. He's been a great friend to me. I dont wanna hurt or loss him.

Kyu: *holds my hand* I know.

Me: But you .. You love Hara , right?

Kyu: .................

Me: I know you do. I told you that if you get a girlfriend , she should be someone you love. I know you'll always remember that. *pulls my hand away* And you like Donghae. You said so yourself that he's very nice. You know , If your buying something , you can just ask me to buy it for you. 

Kyu: Donghae loves you .. He said he'll take care of you.

Me: I know. So , should I say yes to him now?

Kyu: .......... Do you wanna say yes to him now?

Me: Maybe ... I dont want him to think i'm just playing with him. Oppa , Appa and Omma ... I wanna see them. Are they in Korea already?

Kyu: Not yet.

Me: Do you think they'll be happy if they see me?

Kyu: Im sure they will be. They really missed you a lot.

Me: Then , why they see us together , they'll be happy again! Right?

 

 

 

 

--Kyuhyun's POV--

 

My parents went to Japan like 2 years ago. Besides business , mom gets sick frequently because she's always worried about                       that she forgets herself sometimes. But I cant tell                     that. Because she'll feel bad once she finds out. Im sure omma's gonna feel way better now after she sees her back. Will she say yes to Donghae now? its not that I dont like Donghae. But he's really nice. Im sure he'll take good care of her , i just feel weird every single time I think about it. We all watched a movie together. Seeing Donghae take care of her , they really look like they fit for each other. It feels so weird. After the movie , Donghae's friends and us came out.

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Ahh! It was so fun! Hey! I thought of a great idea! Since we met a new friend , why dont we all hang out!

Hae: Hang out? Aren't we hanging out already?

Hyuk: I mean , lets go out of town.

Me: But , Kyuhyun oppa and I have work.

Hyuk: Come on! Its just for a week! Pleaseeeeee!

Hae: Yah! You know they have work.

Me: Its ok. I'll think about it and see if i can squeeze it in if its ok with Kyuhyun oppa and Hara too.

Hara: I'm game anytime!

Kyu: I wont mind as long as it fits the schedule.

Hyuk: Great! Its decided then.

Hae:                     -ah , I'll take you home.

Kyu: I can take her home , Hae.

Hara: Oppa! You still have to take me home!

Kyu: ..........

Me: Its ok oppa. Donghae oppa can take me home. You should take your girlfriend home. Take care.

 

 

 

We departed in the parking lot.                          got in Donghae's car. Why do I feel so .. Weird. Its not like were not gonna see each other later. I just dont get why when we look at each other , its not like before anymore. Like those days were younger. I guess its because of how long we didn't see each other that things did change. That must be why.

 

 

======================================================================

Ohayou Gozaimasu! <3

Im currently in Japan.

Im sorry for not updating so much cause

we're always busy here.

Busy shopping *lol?* and taking care of my little brother.

He's the FUTURE DONGHAE cause he looks like Hae when he was younger <3

Well , i'll try to update soon :)i hope you enjoy this chapter :)

-ShaiKyu :3