No matter what she chooses , it would still end the same way.

I Love You Oppa ♥

--Your POV--

 

We went back to where we all separated from after getting on our ATVs. But Kyuhyun oppa and H ara aren't here yet. Where could those 2 be? Donghae and I actually got back here the same time as Sungmin oppa and Minyoung did. The others just got back. Yul and Hyuk got off their ATVs and Yul sat next to me and Minyoung. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yul: I thought there'll be an ambulance here by the time we get here.

Me: Why?

Yul: Oh nothing ... We weren't thinking certain people will get into trouble , thats for sure.

Me: Where were you?

Yul: I should ask you the same question.

Me: Did Hyuk sneak up on me and Donghae a while ago?

Yul: Sneak up on you? We were together all the time. We were even trying to look for you guys incase you fell off a slope and crashed into pieces but we never found you. I was starting to get worried. Good thing I saw you here.

Me: Crashed into pieces? Huh?

Yul: Forget about it ...

Me: Minyoung , did Sungmin oppa sneak up on us?

Minyoung: No. We were together all the time too. We didn't even see you.

Me: That's weird.

Yul: Why? Whats wrong?

Me: Someone was sneaking up on me and Donghae oppa a while ago.

Yul: What were you doing?

Me: N-nothing ...

Yul: I doubt that. If you're this worried and curious , that means you were up to something.

Me: N-no! I just wanna know who it was. He was riding on an ATV too but I didn't see his face.

Yul: Then what color was his ATV?

Me: Red? I can't tell if its red or orange.

Minyoung: Kangin oppa and Teukie oppa's ATV was Orange. Red ..... Oh! Kyuhyun oppa and Hara.

Me: If can't be Teukie oppa or Kangin oppa. If it was them , they'd be teasing me right now.

Yul: Teasing you about what?

Minyoung: Yeah! What? What?!!!

Me: Ok. I'll be honest with you because you're my bestfriends. But promise me this'll be a secret between us.

Minyoung: TELL US! TELL US!!!!!!!!!!

Me: You don't have to shout!

Yul: I wanna know! Ppali! Tell me!

Me: Ok! Ok!! Donghae and I kissed.

Minyoung+Yul: WHAAAAAATTTTT??!!!!

Yul: YOU AND DONGHAE--

Me: *blocks * Yah! Don't scream it! I said its a secret! *lets go of *

Yul: S-sorry! I was just shocked! I didn't expect that at all!

Me: I shouldn't have told you ...

Yul: Sorry. I won't yell it out anymore. So , was Donghae great kisser?

Me: Y-yah! Do you have to ask that too?

Yul: Duh?

Me: I won't tell. I'm just feeling a bit shy because someone saw us.

Minyoung: It's normal for couples to kiss.

Yul: Yeah. Hyuk and I kiss a lot and lots of people see.

Me: No you don't ... Do you?

Yul: No , not really ... Do we?

Me: You only kissed infront of me and Donghae at that time when you were trying to make us feel jealous.

Yul: Well , yes but ... Ok. We don't kiss in front of others.

Me: I bet you kiss alot when no one's looking.

Yul: Thats for us to know and for you to never find out.

Me: But you know , Donghae and I aren't like you and Hyuk. Its ok for you two if someone sees , for us , its a bit awkward.

Yul: Exactly. Thats why i'm shocked. But you know , its ok if someone saw you. You're a couple and its normal for couples to kiss. Its not like you two aren't dating and you just kissed because you could.

Minyoung: And its not like you're a minor. You're old enough to kiss. 

Me: I'm just curious on who was sneaking up on us.

Minyoung: Maybe it was Kyuhyun oppa.

Me: Why would he sneak up on us?

Minyoung: To look after his little sister? Duh?

Yul: I kinda agree with that. But he's with Hara. Did you see a girl with the guy?

Me: No. He was alone.

Minyoung: I don't think Hara will let Kyuhyun leave her alone somewhere to wait for him.

Yul: Maybe we should ask the ATV guys who'll pick up the ATVs later if some guy rented a red ATV today.

Me: Forget about it. I shouldn't get so worked up in this. And you're right. Donghae's my boyfriend so its natural for couples to kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ATV guys arrived the same time Kyuhyun oppa and Hara arrived. I was really tired so I went back to the beach house with Kibum oppa and Heechul oppa and everyone else stayed behind for a while. Donghae oppa wanted to go with me but he had to take care of everything before leaving. When we got back to the beach house , me and Heechul oppa both laid on the opposite sides of the couch simultanieously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kibum: Wow , you two are siblings.

Me: I'm tired. Shut up oppa.

Heechul: What did you and Donghae actually do that got you so tired?

Me: What did you and Kibum oppa actually do that got you so tired?

Kibum: Real siblings.

Me: I'm tired because its hot out and we had to walk back here and sitting all day on those ATVs are tiring.

Heechul: I couldn't have said it better myself. Oh. By the way                   , since you and Donghae are together , I have to tell Omma so they can set a date.

Me: Set a date? What?! What for?

Heechul: For when you get married. Duh?

Me: M-married? Are you crazy? Why do they need to set a date for marriage?!

Heechul: So when you get pregnant , he can't run away.

Me: Who's gonna get pregnant?! First of all , i'm too young to get pregnant and 2nd of all , i'm not ready to get married.

Kibum: You're telling her things about marriage when you're not getting younger yourself.

Heechul: Oh like you have a girlfriend.

Kibum: At least I still have time to get one before I become 30.

Heechul: Do you want to not get a chance to become 30?

Me: Hey. Stop fighting. Heechul oppa , you stop comparing yourself in a negative way to Kibum oppa. Kibum oppa , stop saying Heechul oppa's old. Fighting won't get you anywhere and it makes me even more tired.

Heechul: He started me.

Me: And now i'm ending it.

Heechul: Its weird how you can end things like this just by telling us to stop.

Me: Thats something only I can do. Anyways , about Omma ... If you tell her , Yuri unnie will find out that Donghae and I are together officially. She'll hate me more.

Heechul: Well , she'll find out sooner or later.

Me: We started off in the wrong foot. Donghae oppa liking me made her hate me 100x more. I don't blame Donghae but she's my step sister. We have to get along but its so hard to do that because everytime I try to talk to her , its either I get ignored or she yells at me. A lot.

Heechul: Even if she hates you , she has to accept that Donghae loves you. I'll try talking to her.

Me: Thanks oppa. I don't think you can do anything but thanks for the effort. About telling Appa and Omma , i can do that when we get back home.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri unnie will get mad one she finds out i'm already with Donghae. She already hates me enough. She's gonna hate on me more for sure. I wonder where the others are. I'm sleepy. I looked at Heechul oppa , he's even yawning too. Kibum was gone. I wonder where that guy when. I should close my eyes while I wait for them.

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

These guys are so weird. We're returning the ATVs but they keep hopping on it. I should've went back to with                     . This is taking forever. Hyuk keeps jumping on them. I went to him and told him i'm going back. He started to act behaved and told the others to behave. If I knew this was the way to stop him , I should've done this 15 minutes ago. We went back to the beach house and we saw the Kim siblings sleeping on the couch. Awww... Kibum just came out from the kitchen when we got in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyuk: Why did these 2 sleep here?

Kibum: Tired from walking , tired ... Tired ... Thats all they kept mumbling before they fell asleep.

Hae: You should've told                          to go to her room.

Kibum: I told them both to do that when I saw them falling asleep but they didn't want to.

Kangin: Lets prank Hee hyung!

Hyuk: I wouldn't do that if I were you. He has very strong senses when someone's trying to prank him.

Yul: They're so cute! Don't touch them! I'm gonna get my camera. *runs to the stairs*

Hara: Oh brother. I'm going to my room. *walks away*

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard what she said .. She probably said that because she thinks what i'm gonna do is stupid. Uggh. What did Hyuk see in her before? Seriously?

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I remember when we were younger and the hyungs would take photos of us when we're like this. Its late and cold. They must be cold ... Everyone was so energetic when we did the ATV activity but now , everyone seems bored and is looking for something to do.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: I'll go get them blankets. They might get cold.

Hae: Its ok. I can do that. Why don't you just stay here?

Kyu: Are you sure hyung?

Hae: Yeah ... I'm sure.

Minyoung: I'll follow Yul upstairs. *runs upstairs*

Sungmin: You know , when we were younger and                        was like this and looking so cute , Wookie and I would fight on who gets to kiss her cheeks first.

Ryeowook: Yeah. I wanna do that now too but Donghae hyung might get jealous.

Hae: J-jealous?

Sungmin: Of course you'll get jealous! And it'll be so awkward if we kiss her infront of you. You're the boyfriend.

Ryeowook: Aigoo. I miss the old days. Donghae hyung , Sungmin hyung and I will cook dinner.

Hae: You don't have to. They're gonna bring dinner for us.

Sungmin: We want to cook. We cook at the dorm we're staying in all the time. Come on Wookie *goes to the kitchen*

Leeteuk: I'll go check if what they're gonna cook is edible. *follows MinWook*

Hyuk: I like that idea. I'll go along! *follows Teukie*

Kangin: I bet they're just gonna taste everything until its all gone.

Yesung: I'm gonna rest in our room for a while before dinner. 

Kangin: Me too hyung.

Kibum: Donghae , i'll rest in our room too.

Hae: You should wake up Heechul hyung,

Kibum: And risk getting smacked in the head for disturbing his sleep? No way. You do it. *runs upstairs*

Hae: Y-yah! Kibum-ah! *sighs* Well , everyone left. I guess I have no choice but to get blankets for those two. I really don't wanna wake them up.                         got so tired even just by sitting at the ATV all day. Heechul hyung tends to get irritated when you wake him up. Are you gonna be ok here , Kyu?

Kyu: Yeah. Sure. I'm fine here hyung.

Hae: Ok. I'll go get the blankets. *walks away but stops* Oh. By the way Kyuhyun ...

Kyu: What is it hyung?

Hae: I owe you alot. You already made me take the credit for things you did for 2 times. I know its wrong to have a good impression on her for things you did but i'm really thankful you trust me enough to make me take credit for them. I promise , it wouldn't be wasted.

Kyu: Just make sure you live up to that promise.

Hae: I will. But next time , don't make me take the credit anymore. Lying hurts the 2nd time around. The 3rd will hurt a lot more. And if you want to tell her the truth , you can ask me to be the one to tell her. I wont hesitate if you ask me to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae hyung went upstairs. Everyone else went to do what they said they'll do. I really have nothing to do. I walked and sat at the couch infront of                        and Heechul hyung. When we were younger and get home from school and fall asleep like this on the couch , we wake up and our parents would show us a photo of us together like this. I miss that. When I look at her , she still looks the same but also different at the same time. She's really all grown up now. She doesn't need me anymore. She doesn't need me like how I need her anymore. She has Donghae hyung and all her friends. I guess by the time we separate again , she'll be mature and she wouldn't cry anymore.

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm feeling my neck is starting to hurt. I fell asleep on the couch? I didn't think i'd actually fall asleep. I looked at where Heechul oppa was and he's not there anymore. Or is he? I'm still very sleepy that my eyes are dropping by themselves. I tried to sit up but I ended up slouching because my body is falling by itself. Someone asked me if I was ok ... I looked infront of me and it was Kyuhyun oppa .... I think ... Yeah. It is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ... Where's everyone?

Kyu: In the kitchen. Tasting food before it gets served in the dining room. The food just arrived so everyone went crazy. Heechul hyung even woke up because of the food. You know , I think we should go there if we still want something to eat.

Me: Oppa ... I'm very very sleepy.

Kyu: You can sleep after dinner.

Me: I can't even control my body because i'm too sleepy.

Kyu: Come on. You can't skip dinner.

Me: Even if I try to open my mouth , it still won't work. I can't stand up. I wanna go to my room and sleep.

Kyu: How can you go to your room and sleep if you can't even stand up?

Me: Carry me.

Kyu: Me?

Me: Is there anyone else here i'm talking to?

Kyu: No.

Me: Please. Take me to my room oppa. I'm really sleepy.

Kyu: Skipping meals is a bad thing.

Me: And so is eating then when you shove a spoonful of food in your mouth , you fall asleep and it rots inside your mouth. I promise i'll eat in the morning.

Kyu: Really?

Me: Really ... Please take me to my room.

Kyu: How?

Me: Piggyback ride me.

Kyu: You're a lot heavier now.

Me: Meanie. Please piggyback ride me to my room ...

Kyu: Say the magic words first.

Me: What magic words?

Kyu: The thing you always tell me when you want me to piggyback ride you.

Me: I don't remember.

Kyu: Then I wouldn't do it if you don't say it ...

Me: Can my very handsome , intelligent oppa please take me for a ride?

Kyu: You liar , you said you forgot.

Me: I can't forgot. How can I forget when i've been waiting to say those word for 8 years now? Oppa ,  Those magic words are making you so head bigger again.

Kyu: No. They aren't because i'm used to them ..

Me: *smiles* I'm sleepy.

Kyu: Ok. I'll take you up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stood up and walked closer. I'm really sleepy. He turned around and kneeled to my height. I reached to his neck and ended up just falling behind him. His back is so comfortable to sleep on. Like the old days. I put my arms around his neck and i'm really falling asleep now.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

She fell down on my back a little hard. She's not even saying anything but I can feel her smiling as her face is laying on my back.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you ok?

Me:*nods*

Kyu: Are you sure?

Me: *nods lightly* Oppa .............. I missed you a lot. I'm ................. happy.

Kyu: Me too ...... Should I take you to your room now?

Me: ...............................

Kyu:                       -ah. Are you asleep?

Me: ..............................

Kyu: I'll take that as a yes. You don't know how much I missed this ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stood up with her on my back and tried to put her on a comfotable position before I walk. She's heavier now , thats for sure. I was walking to the stairs and Minyoung came out from the kitchen while a spoon. She asked me where I was going to take                           and I said to her room. She kept saying how cute we both look right now. I walked up to the stairs and she really got heavier. This was easier before. But this is something I missed so much. Tears were falling down my eyes for no reason. I must've missed this a lot. I wish she was still a kid. I miss her. Because she's all grown up , she's not the little sister who used to always need me anymore ... I miss that a lot.

 

 

 

--Minyoung's POV--

 

The soup the people from th resort brought here was amazing. Its not even in the dining room yet but almost half of whats in the big pot is already gone. Boys. I took one last spoonful of the spoon and went to the living room to see if                      's awake already. I saw Kyuhyun oppa piggyback riding                         . Aww. They're so cute. Its like the older days. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minyoung: Oppa , where are you taking her?

Kyu: She said she's sleepy so i'm taking her to room. Look at her , I think she's drooling on my back already.

Minyoung: is wide open. How cute. You two look so cute. I missed seeing this too.

Kyu: I'm taking her upstairs. If the others look for her , tell them she's too sleepy. I'll go down after I tuck her in bed.

Minyoung: Ok. Hurry back down. The soup is fantastic. I'll try to save some for you.

Kyu: Thanks and goodluck with that.

 

 

 

 

 

He walked up to the stairs and I walked back the kitchen. I bumped into Donghae oppa. He seems to be in a hurry to go to the living room. I followed him there and he's looking around at the couch like crazy. He must be looking for                         .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minyoung: Are you looking for                   ?

Hae: Yeah. Did you see where she go?

Minyoung: Kyuhyun oppa took her upstairs. He said she said she's very sleepy. I don't think she'll get to eat dinner even if we force her. was wide open.

Hae: Kyuhyun took her upstairs?

Minyoung: Didn't you hear me? Thats what I just told you. Sheez. Boys.

Hae: So , they're upstairs?

Minyoung: Donghae , weren't you listening to me? They just went upstairs right now. He's going down after he tucks her in bed. Lets go eat dinner oppa! We won't have anything left.

Hae:                       won't eat dinner? Skipping meals is bad.

Minyoung: The girl can't even stand up and is wide open , she wouldn't swallow anything I put in there. She's gonna be ok. She'll eat lots of breakfast in the morning. Remember , its ok to miss Lunch or dinner as long as you eat breakfast.

Hae: No its not.

Minyoung: Whatever. If you've seen her , she was like she was drunk and fell asleep hard because of that. I'm gonna get some soup for me and Kyuhyun oppa before those guys eat them all up. Do you want me to get you some too?

Hae: No thank you. I'm good.

Minyoung: Come on oppa! Lets go to the kitchen! You did have my bestfriend all to yourself for the day , if you know what I mean ... At least give her and Kyuhyun 5 minutes to be sibling~ish.

Hae: W-what do you mean?

Minyoung: You know .. THAT. She told me and Yul! You can't hide anything!

Hae: At least we're quits now.

Minyoung: Why?

Hae: I told Hyukjae.

Minyoung: Hyukjae oppa seems to be a bit too loud. He doesn't look like he can keep a secret.

Hae: He promised so he'll try as much as he can. 

Minyoung: You have to guard you secret and that means guarding Eunhyuk oppa. Come on. The siblings need time together. They missed each other and barely had that time they need. Come on. Kyu oppa will go down in a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went back into the kitchen. The people here are going crazy. They're like wild animals that didn't get fed properly. I wonder why Donghae looked so dumbed ... and disturbed. Maybe because he didn't get to spend more time with                         since she fell asleep. But he did have her all day.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I tucked                         in her bed and sat on the side for a while. She looks so peaceful. She really got tired. I guess this whole trip is really an exercise for her. I'm glad she and Donghae hyung are having fun together too. They seem so inlove now than before ... When I look at her , its like she never changed but I know she did .. a lot. She's growing up now and she's not the kid I used to be a brother to anymore ... Good thing she got tired because she'll just keep asking me about Minhyuk. I made sure she's asleep and took out my phone. is wide open. I put my pinky in there and she didn't react at all. I called Minhyuk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Minhyuk-ah .. Mianhae. I know this is an unconvenient time ...

Minhyuk: Hyung. Finally. I haven't heard from you or Ms. Kim for a while.

Kyu: She's taking much rest as possible.

Minhyuk: Thats good. So hyung , why'd you call?

Kyu: I wanted to ask you for a favor.

Minhyuk: Is it about the case? I promise everything will be processed well and when you get back , you won't have a hard time catching up at all.

Kyu: Its a little about that ... I kinda told                       that you and I had a talk about the case. She kept trying to call you to confirm things with you but I stopped her. Can you back me up? Please?

Minhyuk: Why did you lie to Ms. Kim?

Kyu: Because I wanted her to rest and not keep thinking about work.

Minhyuk: Ok hyung ... I'll tell her we talked. Then maybe I should tell you about the latest about the case too?

Kyu: Yeah. That would be helpful.

Minhyuk: The kid they're fighting for in the case , she spoke up. She said that she's miserable about whats happening right now. They said she's being bullied in school because everything got out to their school. I feel sorry for the kid. She doesn't wanna be separated with the family she's with but its up to the court to decide. I'm sure when Ms. Kim gets back to this case , our side will win. Hyung , lets talk tomorrow , ok? I have to go home now. I'm still at the office.

Kyu: Okay. Thanks for the info.

Minhyuk: Hyung , by the way , before I hang up.

Kyu: What?

Minhyuk: Yoonhee noona said she already told your parents about you staying in Seoul and they got you a place to stay in already.

Kyu: Ok. Thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just hearing about how the kid feels , I looked at                       . I know she felt the same way too. She got miserable until she gave in. If we win this case , its gonna be like showing us what could've happened if                      didn't choose to just leave. That it'll end all the same way , only more painful for her. I can't tell her what Minhyuk told me. Not now , when's she's happy. She'll only get bumbed out because of this. I don't want her to get hurt now that she's happy. She'll find out , I know ... But I don't want her to feel what she felt at the time she was at this situation ever again ... I have to protect her.

 

 

 

================================================================================================ 

 

I'm gonna say sorry again (for not updating at the time I promised) but I have a perfectly good reason why! =D

My friend turned 18 and we attended her debut party.

I didn't expect my other friend to get here early so I didn't have time to post this and I arrived home a bit late.

So thats why i'm posting it at a later time ..

 

 

I hate giving excuses all the time too.

I'm sorry that I have this 'BEING TOO DEFENSIVE' characteristic. That's just me.

Hope you all understand =D

Before my first year of college starts , i'll try to update more often =)

Have a nice Sunday! =D

 

 

BTW. Do you know B.A.P?! I LOVE THEM 

 

DAEHYUN is my Bias. His voice sounds like Onew's , right?! I love him.

 

My 2nd bias is YONGGUK (It was Zelo and JongUp but Yongguk is really cool)

Then 3rd is Zelo and JongUp , I can't choose one of them =D

But I really like them all =D

 

Do you like B.A.P too? Are you a BABY too? 

 

 

 

-MsShaiKyu :3