Fifteen

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

 

--Your POV--

It was so awesome inside with the big rides , souvenir stores , and the TONS OF PEOPLE INSIDE! CLEARLY ITS ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST THEME PARKS! I really love it. Appa and Omma we're with us .. It was fun *especially getting lost inside the park since we got to try lots of rides* ... We went to Magic Island .. it was really pretty.. Minyoung and I were like Little girls imagining to be PRINCESSES. Hara was clinging on Kyu Oppa who was clinging on either me or the guys ... When going on rides , he tends to go to me and always sit next to me .. we took lots of photos together. Some with everyone and some selcas of just me and Kyu oppa... The guys were really sweet to buy me chocolates as a present. But is it just me or does Hara really Keep on clinging on Kyu Oppa??

 

 

 

 

Hara: Kyuhyun oppa! look! *points at the castle* Its so pretty there!

Kyu: Ne *nods but immediately looks at me*               do you wanna go there?

Me: Me?? Sure oppa!

Kyu: Come on! 

Me: My Prince will take me inside!

Kyu: and who else is your prince but me. *holds my hand* Come on!

Hara: *holds kyu's arm* OPPA! I WANNA GO TOO!

Kyu: *awkwardly takes his arm away from hara* Ok .. Lets all go together.

 

 

 

I Like Hara as a friend but when it comes with Kyu Oppa. Its a little awkward .. i never had a friend who keeps clinging on Kyu .. Oppa and I are so close that i dont like seeing him with Other girls. Minyoung isn't like that with Oppa .. but Hara ... Does she like him?? Oppa Pulled me to the doors of that Castle in Lotte World .. SO COOL! The Other Oppas , Minyoung , Hara , Appa and Omma had to run just to follow us.

 

 

 

Kangin: The Siblings are always like this!

Leeteuk: Its                        's birthday! stop complaining!

Me: yeah oppa! its my birthday! stop complaining!

Appa: aren't you kids hungry?

Me: Actually , im pretty hungry Appa .. lets eat!

Kangin: FINALLY!

Sungmin: Hyung , you must be so hungry now! *laughs*

Kangin: *whispers to min* Well it'll be pretty embarrassing if i complain about it infront of                        's Parents ..

Sungmin: True.

 

 

 

We went in a restaurant in the Theme park .. It was fun , eating with the oppas .. It was the best birthday yet! Appa even bought a cake and they all started to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me .. 

 

 

 

Kyu: Happy Birthday My Princess! *kisses my cheek*

Me: *rubs my cheek* OPPA! STOP THAT ITS EMBARRASSING!

Kyu: WHAT When you were younger i always kiss you on the cheeks!

Me: I'm not a kid now! I'm 15 now!

Sungmin: I WANNA KISS HER CHEEK TOO!

Ryeowook: ME TOO!

 

 

 

Sungmin Oppa and Wookie Oppa went closer to me and kissed my cheeks at the same time. so CUTE! BUT every great day has to end ... We all had to go home now .. I wanted some time with everyone .. i know that there are things these boys cant do cause my parents are here , so i asked appa and omma to drop us off at the park and kyu oppa and i will just walk home. They agreed. When we arrived at the park . The boys started being outgoing again.

 

 

 

Minyoung:                    -sshi! Thank you .. For treating us in Lotte World. Happy Birthday! *hugs me*

Me: Gomawo Minyoung-shhi!

Minyoung: my best friend is growing up!

Kyu: Yah! Yah! *pulls minyoung away* Stop Hugging my Princess! *hugs me*

Minyoung: Oppa you look like a couple if you keep acting like that!

Kyu: *shows off his tongue* 

Kangin: YAH! *pulls kyu away* STOP IT! YOU SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE A COUPLE! We have to find                a boyfriend! So Kyu wont always do that.

Me: AIGOO! OPPA! I dont want a boyfriend!

Leeteuk: We'll give you a GOOD LOOKING BOY FRIEND!

Yesung: Me??

Everyone: *turns to yesung* HUH???  

Yesung: What?? Only saying the TRUTH here.

Sungmin: Whatever Hyung.

Ryeowook: She needs a boyfriend who'll care for her , not a boyfriend who'll only care about his Turtles.

Hara: you know .. My cousin just broke up with his Girlfriend ... Maybe you should date. He's same age as Kyu Oppa. and extremely good looking ..

Kyu: AIGOO! I TOLD YOU I WONT APPROVE OF ANY OF YOU SETTING UP MY SISTER WITH SOME GUY! 

Me: yeah! i dont want a boyfriend!

Leeteuk: Someday , your gonna want a Boyfriend!

Kangin: and dont be saying you have KYU! that Human will have a Girlfriend someday ...

Kyu: No i wont... I'll always be here for my PRINCESS!

Me: and i'll only be here for my OPPA!

 

 

 

Hara started blushing and Looking away ... Kyu Oppa kept defending himself. i seriously dont want a Boyfriend . Im only 15! love can wait! besides i have KYU! i dont need a boyfriend! we all talked for a while but then it was getting pretty late , we all had to go home .. I walked with Kyu Oppa ... Then when we reached our house , we saw a Lady , not too old i guess , waiting outside . Does she need to talk to Omma??  i know omma doesn't want us talking to people we dont know , but i could feel like i know her .. Maybe i dont know her personally but somehow , i feel like she's a part of my life.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. theres a lady over there.

Kyu: i could see that.

Me: should we talk to her?

Kyu: Omma said dont talk to strangers.

Me: lets just ask who she is .. *walks over to the lady*

Kyu:                  -ah!

 

 

 

I couldn't help myself but to go to the lady ... she's suspiciously peeking at our window from outside.. i was trembling but i started talking.

 

 

 

Me: Uhh ... Ahjumma .... Can i help you??

??: Ohhh .. Uhh .. do you ... Do you leave here??

Me: uhh ... Ne ... who are you ahjumma??? are you friends with my mom??

??: Your parents live here? so your a CHO? i'm Kim Mi Sun ... are you their daughter??

Me: N-ne .. I Am ... 

Mi Sun: tell me .. how old are you?

Me: i ... i just turned 15 today ahjumma..

 

 

Then her eyes widened ... it scared me a little , the she started hugging me ... i'm really SCARED right now .. Kyu Oppa started coming to me .. my head started hurting .. i wonder why ..

 

 

 

Misun: your really fifteen?? your birthday is TODAY??

Me: Ahjumma .. let go please *cries* Im scared ..

 

 

 

--My Mom/Hyorim's POV--

 

 

I wonder where my daughter and Kyuhyun is ... i went outside to check if their on their way home .. i saw ... wait .. MISUN? SHE'S HUGGING MY DAUGHTER!! i ran outside , immediately to                 . she's crying already ... i pulled her away from Misun ..

 

 

 

Mom:                    ! are you ok sweetie?? Kyuhyunnie , take you sister inside! now!

Kyu: ne omma! *pulls me in*

Mom: what are you doing here! what did you do to my daughter!?

Misun: your daughter?? Hyorim-ah! she's my daughter isn't she??

Mom: are you nuts?? SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!

Misun: would you say its a coincidence that your 'DAUGHTER' has the same birthday as my daughter?!! i know she's my daughter!

Mom: NO SHE'S NOT! STOP SEEING MY DAUGHTER! YOU SCARED HER!

Misun: you think your silly threat will stop me??? Hyorim-ah! i'm gonna meet my daughter! once i prove she's my daughter , i'll take her away from you!

Mom: over my dead body!

Misun: You'll see ..

 

 

 

Oh no .. what will i do??? My daughter ...                    -ah! she's my daughter! No one will take her from me! NO ONE! on that night , i cant get myself together ... At our bedroom , i talked to my kid's father. about Misun ..

 

 

 

 

Mom: Yeobo .. Misun ...

Dad: what about that woman?

Mom: she found out ... about                   

Dad: MWO??

Mom: Yeobo .. *cries* i dont wanna lose my daughter ... 

Dad: *hugs mom* We wont .... she's our daughter..

Mom: what if Misun tries to get her???

Dad: we wont let that happen ... 

 

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV-- 

 

 

Who was that CRAZY LADY who hugged my sister like crazy??? is this what unnie was talking about??? NO!                  'S MY SISTER! SHE CANT BE ADOPTED! She was shaking .. she was completely scared of that stranger. she wont stop crying and kept hugging me tight. 

 

 

 

 

Me: O-o-oppa .. *stuttering and crying*

Kyu: Uljima ,                -ah ..

Me: Wh-who is s-she-e?? Why did she ...

Kyu: Stop crying .. dont worry .. you wont see her again ...

 

 

 

Then Yoon Hee unnie started coming downstairs .. She rushed to my sister as she was crying her eyes out.