If time could stop ..

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Its Time to go home from school. I wish the bell never rang. When the bell rang , i felt like it was my last time to be here and it is but ... i dont want this to be the last ... I dont know if i want to go out or not .. Minyoung was out already and so is Hara .. I'm the only one left in this room. Uggh. Even if i sit in here for a long time , time will never stop for me now. I have to go out because staying inside this school wont change anything ... BYE SCHOOL.

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

Where's                             ? The guys left , saying they dont wanna bother us. And i stuill dont know what to feel towards her now .. I saw her walking out the school building with a blank expression. I ran to her and tapped her back to reality .. but still .. nothing ... She just looked at me with a blank expression ..

 

 

Kyu: You .. ok?

Me: No .. I'll miss this school. I just said goodbye to my desk and .. it didn't take me leaving that well. I dont think it wants me to leave ..

 

 

A teardrop fell from her eyes ... They were right. This is too much for her. But i cant stop her now ... What should i do?? She'll leave tomorrow but i cant do anything yet..

 

 

Me: Oppa , lets go home ...

Kyu: you sure you wanna go home?

Me; I have to pack my things ... I'm not excited to leave .. But i have to.

 

 

She doesn't really wanna leave. She's just doing it for our parents .. I started riding my bike but she's not following?? Again??

 

 

Kyu: Hey .. you said LETS GO.

Me: I did .. but i dont wanna go home by bike. You can just leave it locked there , right?

Kyu: you want me to give you a piggy back ride again??

Me: Well , i wanted you to but if you dont want to then -- *walks*

Kyu: Hey! *catchs up* .. I'm kidding ..

Me: I knew you cant resist .. *smiles and hops on his back*

 

 

--Your POV--

 

This is another thing i'll miss. Piggy back rides from Kyuhyun Oppa. I'll probably never find someone to do this for me again ... as he walked through the roads ,  i cant help thinking that this is our last day together.  I'll really miss him ... While walking , my tears wont stop falling. If only i can stop time. Or maybe if i was their real daughter i wouldn't have to leave. Oppa was quiet , walking slowly ... I wonder why he's not trying to stop me now?? ... What will happen to him if im gone? 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. Will you be ok if i'm gone??

Kyu: Of course. I can handle myself. I'll just ..... i'll miss you a lot. But if you ask me , i dont want you to leave.

Me: If your gonna be ok , thats enough for me .. Dont try to follow me in SEOUL .. ok?

Kyu: We'll see. Do you know where your gonna study?

Me: No ... Kim Misun ... i mean , my mom didn't mention it ..

Kyu: I heard you have a big brother.. You might get over me ...

Me: Your my only big brother , Oppa. No one can replace you in my heart.

Kyu: Don't get a boyfriend in Seoul yet , ok??

Me: Then , Don't get a girlfriend too. Ohh .. you'll probably have one. I'm sad i cant see you get a girlfriend. I cant be the clingy little sister that follows you and your girlfriend to the mall. You'll probably give her piggy back rides like this. She'll think your sweet. And you'll forget all about me once your too focused on her. But thats ok .. I wont be sad. At least i get to be your sister for 15 years.  I'll just be happy that your happy.

Kyu: Dont say that. I wont be as happy as to how much im happy when im with you.                          , your the only one i'll give piggyback rides to. You and maybe the girl i'd want to be with forever. THATS WHY I GIVE YOU ONE ALL THE TIME. I wish i can be with you forever. And i'd never forget you for some girl. If you get scared there , just think abourt me. 

Me: What will that do?? Will you magically appear infront of me?

Kyu: No .. I'll just get that feeling that your calling me and i'll go to seoul as fast as i can ..

Me: *giggles* Dont miss me ... Just promise me we'll meet again?

Kyu: Sure. We'll meet again ... Someday ... Maybe not tomorrow or the next day but Someday .. we will .. I love you                  . Your always a Part of our family.

Me: Nado oppa , I love you too and Omma , and Appa , and Unnie. Now walk fast .. I have to pack my things and say goodbye to Appa and Omma and Unnie before i leave tomorrow morning.

Kyu: I wont say goodbye to you ..

 

 

Huh?? what did he men by that? That he wont say goodbye to me?? Maybe he jusrt doesn't want me to leave. When we got home , i hugged omma immediately while she kept crying. She was about to help me pack my things but i said id do it myself cause i dont wanna see her cry. I went to unnie first but she's still at school studying. Appa is still at work too. I just fixed my things in my room by myself , then went to sleep. The next day ... How i didn't want this day to happen. It was time to leave. I looked out the window and my real mother's car is outside already. After getting dressed , i went dwn with my thigs while my mom looked at me and hugged me tightly .. Tears kept coming down , i cant help but cry.

 

 

Me: Omma , i'll miss you .. I love you ..

Omma: I love you more                           . Promise omma you'll be good and you'll never forget us ... *sobs*

Me: *Nods* Ne .. i will *lets go*

 

 

I hugged Appa next , he looked sad too ..

 

 

Me: Abeoji ... I'm sorry .. I'll miss you and Omma and Unnie and Oppa.

Appa: Be good                         . We're always here if you need us.

Me: Ne , appa ... 

 

 

Then i hugged unnie next ... im glad shes even here to say goodbye just before she has to go to school.

 

 

Me: Unnie , I'm sorry i caused so much trouble to you and everyone ... Take care of Appa and Omma , ok?? I love you unnie.

YoonHee: I will                    . You , take care of yourself .. ok??

 

 

I just the noticed that Oppa isn't there. Maybe thats what he meant by saying he wont say goodbye to me .. I went outside while Appa and Omma helped me with my things.. After putting them all in the trunk , i hugged them again .... I was about to go inside the care now when i heard anonymous voices calling out for my name ... 

 

 

==========

 

I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES :( ....

 

I'M ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS FROM NOW is our SCHOOL'S FOUNDATION DAY. We're always busy practicing dances and also we have a school play ... Practicing for 2 events ... Its hard but .... I'll try my best. The thing is .. I LACK OF SLEEP. When i get home , im super tired from all the DANCE PRACTICE plus SCHOOL WORK plus REPORTS plus EXAMS NEXT WEEK. Its all killing my mind that i'm always asleep when i get home , i even fall asleep in school. 

 

But I promise after all these events ,

 

I'LL BE BACK!! Mianhae :(

 

-MsShaiKyu

 

 

P.S 

 

_________/YOU might finally meet DONGHAE at the next chapter :) So all those DONGHAE SHIPPERS be ready to read more of HAE! :D And of course , we'll still have a PIECE of KYU at some chapters. Ohhh .. Heechul will be in the next chapter too .. I'll try to update as soon as i can :D