Goodbye Oppa , Hello Seoul.

I Love You Oppa ♥


--Your POV-- 

 

I was about to enter the car when anonymous voices kept calling me. I turned around and it was Oppa with the others trying to catch up to me. I closed the car's door and ran to them. My best friend , Minyoung keeps crying. The other oppas looked sad too. I approached Minyoung and hugged her tight. She hasn't spoken to me for a while. She hugged me back.

 

 

Minyoung: You're not leaving w/out saying goodbye , are you?

Me: You weren't talking to me.

Minyoung: I'm sorry. I'm just gonna miss my only girl best friend.

Me: You have the other oppas and Hara.

Minyoung: No one can replace you                            .

Me: Take care of the guys , ok??

Minyoung: Don't worry about them. Care about yourself. We'll have each other here. but what about you?? Who will you have??

Me: I'm gonna be ok .. I'm gonna miss you ..

Minyoung: Don't forget to call me everyday.

Me: I wont .. 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry , Minyoung. But .. I will forget. I have to move on. I have to let you guys get used to me not being here and not calling. I'm really sorry. I let go of Minyoung and went to Sungmin Oppa. He's always cheering me up. He hugged me so tight which made me cry harder. No one will be there to cheer me up everyday.

 

 

Me: Min Oppa , Take care of Kyuhyun Oppa. Besides Unnie and my parents , Your gonna take care of him too , right??

Min: I will. You take care too. Seoul is just near. Give us your address and we'll visit you , ok?? Don't be fooled by those boys in Seoul.

Me: Ne ... Take Care of Yourself too Oppa.

 

 

 

I went to Ryeowook Oppa who was Crying while Leeteuk Oppa was comforting him. It breaks my heart to see my friends sad.

 

 

Me: Wookie Oppa. Bunny.Dont Cry ... You shouldn't argue with Sungmin Oppa all the time , ok?? You'll stress Leeteuk Oppa and i wont be here to Stop you two.

Wookie: I'm gonna miss you                    ! *hugs me and cries*

Leeteuk: Ryeowook-ah .. Your suffocating her......                      , he's just gonna miss you a lot.

Me: I'll miss you all alot too. Oppa , take care of the oppas .. I'm sure your the responsibe one here. 

Leeteuk: I will .. We're all gonna miss you , dongsaeng.

Wookie: I'll miss you more dongsaeng! *sobs*

 

 

I let go of Wookie Oppa , hugged Eeteuk oppa for a while then went to Kangin Oppa and Yesung Oppa who were hugging each other already while crying. I hugged them both and they placed me in between them. Suffocating me much??

 

 

Yesung: Dongsaeng-ah!! We'll miss you!

Kangin: Dongsaeng , Dont Leave!

Yesung: We wont have the cutest Dongsaeng in the world with us now!

Kangin: Our Girl Maknae will leave us ..

 

 

Those words made me cry ... Makes me wanna stay but i cant ... They Oppas who are usually happy are sad because of me.

 

 

Me: I love you guys ... I'll miss you all .....

 

 

When i let them go ... I approached the guy i wanted to see again. Kyuhyun Oppa was looking down to me .. No tears but you can see sadness fro his eyes. I'll miss my oppa a lot...

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

 

These guys are such cry babies .. But i cant blame them. I wanna cry too. I wanna take out al the tears in me and cry out loud. I'm gonna miss this girl ... She hugged me and kept crying. i can feel tears going down my eyes too. The others were looking at us and crying too. Especially Appa and Omma.

 

 

Me: Kyuhyun Oppa ... I'm gonna miss you ... You said you weren't gonna say goodbye. I thought you meant it. I was so sad. *cries*

Kyu: I'm not gonna say goodbye                            . I dont plan on saying those words to you.

Me: Oppa , Take Care of yourself. Of Appa , Omma , Unnie and everyone.

Kyu: You take care of yourself. I'm gonna miss you dongsaeng.

Me: I Love You Oppa ... I really do... 

Kyu: I love you too. Dont forget us. I'm not saying goodbye. But saying Take Care and i love you.

Me: Be good to Appa and Omma. Don't bother unnie , Always make our friends feel comfortable.

Kyu: We're gonna miss our real Maknae. 

Me: I'm gonna miss my oppa. I love you ... Say goodbye to Hara for me.

Kyu: remember what we said last night , ok??

Me: We'll meet again. I will ...

 

 

                      was about to et go of me but i wiped my tears first. Good thing. She walked away .. slowly to her real mom's car. Her tears kept falling. When she was about to get in. She waved at us.

 

 

Me: WE'LL ALL MEET AGAIN! OK?? DONT FORGET ME!!

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I went in the car as fast as i could. I dont wanna see them sad anymore. I couldn't help but CRY when the car started to run ... I can feel my tears falling down. I tried not to look back. I could only cry. After a while , i coudn't take it so i looked back. And ... I dont know if this is real. Oppa is chasing after me. It only made me cry more.

 

 

Misun: Do you want me to stop the car , dear?

Me: *shakes my head* Ani .. Please dont ..

Misun: Ok ... Are you ok ?

Me: *shakes head* 

 

 

I cant help but cry. When Kyu Oppa stopped and sat down the road , All i can do is cry ... I'll miss him already... Because i ws crying too much , i fell asleep. It was almost an Hour or two ride. When i woke up. I wasn't feeling used to this place. where are we?

 

 

Misun: If you're wondering , we're at your new school. The Dean just needs to see you. You'll be schooling as soon as tomorrow starts.

 

 

My new school. Its so big. so this is what Kyunghee University Looks like. It seems like there are classes going on. So many students ... Tomorrow , i'll be one of them. I dont feel comfortable here. I wanna go back to oppa.

 

 

--Donghae's POV-- 

 

 

AHH! Hyuk is so noisy this morning. We we're going in the school building. Same old routines everyday. Go in school to my locker. We went to the first halllway. We we're gonna be passing by the Dean's office. When i looked at the door , Some peope went in. And a girl ....... Wait ... she looks familiar. She looks like .... uhhh ... YEAH! That girl in Lotte World! Could she be it. I went by the door but the door had no window ... 

 

 

Hyuk: YAH! *taps hae's back* I was talking then you disappeared! Wanna visit the dean??

Hae: Hyuk! You're not gonna believe this .. I saw the girl i saw in Lotte World go in here!

Hyuk: Hae, you're just imagining things ... Did you have breakfast?

Hae: No ..

Hyuk: See! You're just hungry! You're seeing things. Seoul is too big for two people.

Hae: I guess but .. I cant be wrong!

Hyuk: Lets just go to the canteen , ok? Bummie is there. You're just hungry ..

 

 

I swear i saw her. I'm sure its her! Maybe i am just hungry. But .... AHHH! I cant be wrong! AHHH! I need breakfast.

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================

 

HEY! I'M BACK! Sorry for the LATE POSTS ... 

Our FOUNDATION DAY is over ... 

WE HAD A CHEERDANCE compettiton and ... WE LOST.

Anyways ... I WATCHED SS3 MANILA! AND ITS THE BEST! \m/

 

KYUHYUN LOOKED AT ME when he was singing DANCING OUT. :D .. 

 

I might make a FIC inspired by that experience <3

We'll I'll Try To Be ore ACTIVE nowadays :DD

 

-ShaiKyu :3