Miss You

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

 

--Your POV--

 

Kibum Oppa was nice enough to walk with me. We chatted a little but he barely talks so much. He seems serious unike y friends in Daejeon.. But i have to get used to this. The truth about me , this is how i'm supposed to live. That means if this is Heechul oppa's friends , they should've been my friends a long time ago too. But i deeply miss Daejeon and my friends .. Also my family ... Aish ...                       ! You're not a Cho anymore. You're a Kim now and you have to accept that. Now i have to face another situation. Introducing myself again infront of the whole class. I was infront of the door of our room already and i dont think i can enter. I'm so nervous.

 

 

 

Kibum: *taps your back* Its ok ... They're all nice. You can do it. 

Me: Thanks oppa.

Kibum: Just call me Kibum ... I dont really like being called OPPA by my friends , i'm not that old.

Me: I thought it was rude to call you KIBUM since we're not that close yet but .... Thanks Kibummie..

Kibum: We better get inside or we're both gonna get in trouble. 

Me: Yeah .. I guess so.

 

 

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

 

                       and Kibum went inside. The teacher was already along with the other students. The teacher told Kibum to sit down while                       gave the paper she's supposed to give to the teacher. She introduced herself infront of the whole class. All the girls gave her death glares and examined her closer while all the guys eyes were flattered while examing her from head to toe. The teacher told her to sit between Kibum and another student , Yoona . Class went on smoothly but somehow , in                  's heart , somethings missing. ... At Daejeon , all of                 's friends and Kyuhyun we're at the same tabLe during Lunch .. No one said a word , they we're all just quiet. Until Leeteuk spoke up.

 

 

 

Leeteuk: *sighs* I know your all sad. But , we cant be like this forever. I'm sad too cause i miss her.

Minyoung: But .. I miss my bestfriend!

 

 

 

Again ... No one talked. Not even Kyu can say anything ... cause he's really sad deep inside but tries to hide it. When he talks , it like the less energetic Kyuhyun that feels so down and tired. Minyoung sat down , slouching , and she had a deep thought... Then , she remember that she told                          to call them. She suddenly jumped up and looked at Kyu with enerygy and excitement on her face.

 

 

Minyoung: OPPA! Hasn't she called you yet?? She said she'll call!

Kyu: No ..

Minyoung: Ohh .. *sad tone* .. But .. She promised. *sits back down*

Sungmin: Yah .. *hits Kyu with his elbow* Do you think they're forbidding her to call you?

Kyu: I'm sure she wont allow that. You know how pushy she is.

Kangin: You know ... We all have to ligthen up. I think she'll be sad if she sees all whining here.

Wookie: But .. there's nothing to do ... And she promised she'll chat with me once she gets there! But i was online all night long and she wasn't .. Can you see my eyebags?? *points to his eyes*

Yesung: Where?? *looks at his face* ... Aish .. Its not that noticeable.

Sungmin: What if something bad happened to her?

 

Leeteuk: Sungmin-ah!

 

Sungmin: What?? !!! It could be possible!

Leeteuk: *whispers to him* Its not right to talk about things like that when Kyu's here. He's been too depressed you know ..

Sungmin: *whispers back* Mian ..

Kyu: Appa and Omma would've known if something bad happen.

Minyoung: Cheer up , Kyu oppa.               will contact us soon! She promised!

 

 

 

The sad atmosphere continued to flow .. Everyone was so sad that                  wasn't there anymore. But Kyu was the one who was more than depressed. He was lost at some point , thinking that losing his sister is the hardest thing that has happened to him since he was born. They were all expecting that                   will contact them somehow but she already said that they need to forget her and she needs to be forgotten in order for them to move on with their lives without her.

 

 

 

--Kibum's POV--

 

I haven't seen Lee Donghae yet. I wonder if that guy arrived already. Its already Lunch. I'm sure Heechul hyung would want                    to eat with us so i approached her at her seat when the bell rang.

 

 

 

Kibum:                       , Its lunch time. You should probably eat with us. Your Oppa will be there.

Me: I guess i should ...

Kibum: Lets go?

Me: *Nods*

 

 

 

We walked along the corridors. If you look around , wondering eyes are obviously looking at us. Especially boys who are looking at                 , observing her like their seeing through her clothes , which is a bad thing. Some boys really cant be trusted around here. Good thing she's Heechu's sister. Guys here are afraid of him cause of his glib tongue. While walking ,                    looked at her Cellphone, then stopped and looked at me.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa .. Uhh .. I mean , Kibum .. I need to go.

Kibum: To go?? Where?

Me: My mom texted me and she said she brought lunch. She said we should eat together. Just tell Heechul Oppa that our mom texted me .. Is that ok?

Kibum: Sure ... I understand. But , are you ok if you go alone? I can you and then go to Heechul.

Me: No .. Its ok .. I already know the way to the entrance so i'm good. But thanks for the offer. BYE! *runs off*

 

 

 

She's really interesting. She does have this vibe of being Heechul's sister. Ohh .. I still have to meet with Hyuk , Hee and Hae for lunch. I walked along the corridors after                  left until someone jumped behind me. UGGH. THAT HURTS.

 

 

 

Donghae: *jumps on Bummie , excited* Yah!! Kim Ki Bum! ITS NICE TO SEE YOU MAN! Whats up??!

Kibum: *pushes Hae away* Why are you so energetic this morning??!

Donghae: I took a long deep sleep so I FEEL GOOD! Ohh .. By the way .. Who was the girl?

Kibum: Girl?

Donghae: Yeah! The one who ran from you. I didn't see the face. Who was she?

Kibum: Ohh .. She's the New Girl. You know, Hee hyung's sister.

Donghae: That was Hee hyung's sister?? Is she pretty??  

Kibum: Yes .. but you cant like her. You just broke up with Yuri.

Donghae: I'm just asking! I still have high hopes of seeing that girl in Lotte World. Maybe i should visit that place everyday ..

Kibum: Yeah .. Or ask a god fairy for a wish.

Donghae: I'm serious! 

Kibum: I think you'll forget Miss Lotte World if you see Hee hyung's sister. All the guys here looked at her like their slowly ing her uniform.

Donghae: They're so dead if Heechul hyung sees them being like that.

Kibum: And your dead once you start liking her cause Heechul Hyung's gonna murder you after you broke up with Yuri and get hooked with                        , if you start liking her.

Donghae: I told you... I already found the girl i like. I was just asking if she's pretty. I haven't even met her yet.

Kibum: Well , Lets have Lunch. You might meet her if Hee hyung wants you too.

 

 

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

I know i can find her! I KNOW I CAN! Hyuk and Bum will probably regret saying that its impossible to see her again. But .. Hee hyung's sister is named                           ?? Odd. But ... I think it is a bit hard to find that girl whom i only saw for about 30 seconds. 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

I went to my mom outside and she brought lunch. Though i'm not used to calling her MOM yet , i cant call her AHJUMMA infront of my friends .. She been nothing but caring and nice to me , except the fact that she took me away from Daejeon , she's still my mother. After lunch , i went back to the room and class continued to go on. Kyunghee is so different from my school in Daejeon. Bigger and the Vibe is so different. Its like a plain , dull vibe. The bell rang , signalling that its time to go home. I got another text that my mom is already outside waiting for me.

 

 

 

Kibum:                        , are you gonna go home along with us?

Me: I'm sorry .. My mom just texted me that she's picking me up now.

Kibum: I see. I'll just tell hyung. You go on your way .. Ok?

Me: Ok .. Bye ..

 

 

 

--No One's POV--

 

                          went on her way to the parking lot of the school. Donghae was too excited to go home so he went outside of the building already. The parking lot is just outside of the school. Normally , Hee , Hyuk ,Hae and Bum would walk home together.  Donghae was too tired of waiting so he kept texting them. When he lifted his head up , He saw a familiar face making her was to the parking lot in a rush.

 

 

 

====================================

 

HELLO! I'M BACK AGAIN :)

I'll be updating much sooner than how i usually do after i graduate!

Just a few more days of wait! :DD

Hope you like this chapter :D

-ShaiKyu :3