Sibling Argument

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Your POV--

 

 

I Went to the School Garden , i guess for fresh air and to think as well. Aish! I should've bought a sandwich or something. I'm so hungry. I just wanna think this whole thing out. If i'm her daughter then why am i with my family now?? Did she leave me?? She gave me away? But why?? Now she wants me back? But , i know my family now is my real family! They just have to be. Hyorim Omma and Donghyun Appa are my real parents! Yoon Hee Unnie is my real sister and Kyuhyun Oppa ..... He's my real brother. I was just sitting down there on a bench when someone tapped me from behind. It shocked me so much that i jumped up and faced that person. i just looked at her blanklessly

 

 

 

Me: You ..

??:                      , thats your name right??

Me: Why are you here?? How did you know i was here?

??: Well , i tried to look for your school , good thing i found this one. And luckily , while i was about to go to the principal's office , i saw you making your way here.

Me: Why??

??: I wanted to see you. Its your lunch break right?? Why aren't you eating??

Me: Ahjumma , leave me alone .. Please??

??: Please. Just let me talk to you.

Me: Your name is Misun right?? Misun Ahjumma. I'm not your daughter.

Misun: I can feel that you are. Please. Understand me . Its been 15 years and i haven't seen you in a long time. Give me a chance.

 

 

 

She's going closer to me again. Why do i feel like i should give her a chance?? As she walks forward to me , i took steps backward at the same time. She stopped and looked at me with sincere eyes.

 

 

 

Misun:                      . I want you to know. If your really my daughter , I'm sorry i left you . I'm sorry i had to leave you.  You were sick since the day you were born. You inherited it from your dad , thats why he's not with us anymore. I had no money before and i dont know where to get money for your needs so i had to give you to them because they can help you. 

 

 

 

Tears started falling from her eyes and so are from my eyes. I didn't notice them but tears are falling , no doubt. I felt extremely sad after hearing what she had to say. But .... no .. My family is the family where i am right now. 

 

 

 

Me: Mianhae *sniff* But i dont have to know that. I'm not your daughter. And if i am your daughter , i'm so disappointed you left me because of money. 

 

 

 

I wiped my tears cause they were coming out like theres no tomorrow. As i wipe my tears i closed my eyes cause i was still sobbing .. Then i felt someone hugged me. I thought it was the Lady so i tried to push her away but no she's too strong , wait  .... Its Kyuhyun Oppa.

 

 

 

Me: Oppa...

Kyuhyun:                       -ah..

Me: Oppa *hugs Kyu and sobs*

Kyuhyun: Its ok , stop crying , We're going inside now.

 

 

As Kyu Oppa tries to take me away , The lady blocked his way.

 

 

 

Misun:                     -ah , Let me talk to you first.

Kyuhyun: Ahjumma! I dont mean to be impolite but can you please leave?? I'll call a guard if you dont stop bothering us!

 

 

 

Oppa sounded mad that time. He's not like that to adults , maybe because he saw me crying. We continued walking away , while she just stood there. 

 

 

Misun:                           ! Mianhae. Saranghae!

 

 

When she said the word "SARANGHAE" it just made my feet freeze like i cant walk. When Kyu Oppa noticed i couldn't walk , he tried to snap me out of it. 

 

 

Kyu:                  -ah! Whats wrong?? Lets go. *tries to pull me*

Me: Oppa , I cant walk.

Kyu: Aish ..

 

 

 

He turned around infront of me , he placed my arms around his neck and he grabbed my legs , piggy-back riding me away. i like it that he regularly does this to me but , the lady's words really got stuck in my head. 

 

 

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

 

She must be scared again , she cant even walk. I took her as far as possible. I have to report this to the principal. How can they just let people in this school?? Aish. That has to be at least reported. Guards here are really careless in letting people in and out of the school as easy as that. I took                           to the school grounds , the farthest part from the school garden. I sat her down a bench and she was just quietly crying. I sat next to her and hugged her to calm her down. But she just kept crying on my chest.

 

 

Kyu:                          -ah , Oppa is here. Stop Crying. No one can hurt you now.

Me: Oppa ...

Kyu: Did she scare you?? She's not here anymore so stop crying. Please??

Me: She didn't ... Oppa .. Why do i feel like this??

Kyu: What do you mean??

Me: She said she loves me .. You heard it .. right??

Kyu: Yeah .. So?? I love you too.

Me: Thats not my point. She said she's sorry she left--

Kyu: *cuts in* Your not thinking she's telling the truth are you???

Me: What if she is??

Kyu: I told you , your my sister! We're your real family!

Me: Oppa! Can you wake up?? Everything is infront of you yet you still act so innocent like your blind or something!!! Cant you see?? This is exactly what i told you about how i was feeling. This is why i'm feeling out of place. Oppa , i told you , i feel like she's a part of me , a part i dont wanna accept.

Kyu: So .... this is how it all ends?? Your gonna think she's your real mom?? That were not siblings?? Your just gonna think like that?? didn't you care about us?

Me: Thats not what i meant.

Kyu: *stands up* Maybe she really is your mom! Maybe you dont really belong with us.

Me: *stands up and faces him* Of all the things you said , this is the only one that hurts alot ... Saying I dont belong with you is like throwing me away. You could at least understand what im feeling because your older! Do you know how i feel right now?? I'm so confused. I cant help but cry becuse im still young and thats all i can do, I love you oppa! You , And everyone else that means the world to me , but i love you the most. Saying that i dont belong with you infront of my face. It hurts a lot. *runs back to school*

Kyu: Yah!                    

 

 

 

 

Did i hurt her that bad??? I didn't know .... I was only thinking that maybe she wanted to be that lady's daughter. I never thought of it. KYUHYUN-AH! YOU PABO! Like what they hyungs said , she's only 15. She's so young and this is really depressing for her. Aish. What am i gonna do?? 

 

 

 

--Your POV--

 

 

Its been hours since my little TALK with Kyuhyun Oppa. I cant concentrate on classes cause all i can think about is what he said that Maybe i dont belong with them. That really hurts a lot. The bell rang which means class is over. Minyoung came to me all worried and so did Hara.

 

 

 

Minyoung:                   -ah , you've been so quiet.. What happened??

Me: Nothing , i have to go home.

Hara: Uhh ..                         , are you going with Kyuhyun Oppa?

Me: I wanna be alone  ...*walks out*

 

 

 

--Hara's POV--

 

Did they fight?? Well , now i can walk with Kyuhyun Oppa , ohh . maybe he can ride me home then! 

 

 

 

--Minyoung's POV--

 

I wonder whats                           's problem?? I looked at hara , she started smiling and looks like she's thinkig of something. Aish , how can she be happy when                       's like this??? And she cant walk hoe alone , its far enough to get her tired. She cant even run a mile and is always excused at P.E , how can she walk and ALONE?? its dark now , who knows what can happen? I better tell the other oppas .. I ran to their classroom as fast as possible but i bumped to Kangin Oppa at the hallways. My fell down real hard .. ouch my hurts.

 

 

 

Kangin: Yah! Aish! Minyoung! You should be more careful! *lends a hand* Are you ok??

Leeteuk: Why are you rushing?? and where's               ?

Minyoung: Oppa , she's on her way home 

Sungmin: But , Kyu's right here *points at kyu* She's going home alone??

Minyoung: She already left!

Ryeowook: But Kyu , she cant even walk a mile , your house is much farther than a mile from here.

Yesung: We should follow her! Before she gets hurt!

 

 

 

Hara came by us running , breathless . Oh right. She likes Kyuhyun Oppa , of course she'll be here. Kyuhyun Oppa was just quiet , not saying anything , maybe they fought ...

 

 

 

Sungmin: *hits Kyu's head* YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!

Kyu: OUCH! *rubs his head* WHAT WAS THAT FOR LEE SUNGMIN??

Sungmin: Dont you be not using honorifics on me! Your sister is out there ALONE! and your just quiet there! Dont you care about her??

Kangin: Yah! Min! Chill!

Sungmin: How can i?? *sighs* I'll follow her! and you guys! *points at everyone then points at kyu* Get this guy back to his right mind and ask him whats his problem! *runs out*

Hara: Wow..

 

 

 

Sungmin Oppa got mad for the first time at his FAVORITE DONGSAENG. Wow. He never got mad at Kyuhyun Oppa for not using honorifics at him , this is the first time.

 

 

Ryeowook: I never seen Sungmin Hyung get mad like that.

Hara: Kyuhyun Oppa , are you ok?? *goes to kyu and places her arm around his*

Kyu: *pulls his arm away from her* Yeah .. Whatever ..

 

 

 

--Your POV--