Do I still know him or not?

I Love You Oppa ♥

 

--Kyu's POV--

 

I was at the balcony by the living room all by myself. But because everyone kept mentioning it before , I can't stop thinking about the Kiss ........ Its not even a kiss! Its a Mouth to Mouth respiration ... How is it like a kiss? Well ... come to think of it .... Our lips touched. And I felt something really weird at that time ........ But still! Aish. Cho Kyuhyun , what the heck are you thinking? She's your DONGSAENG. Its not right ... I must be going crazy. I touched my lips with my fingers. Seriously Cho Kyuhyun ... Stop thinking about it! Someone called me "Oppa" from behind. I turned around and it was                             . She approached me and stood next to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa ...

Kyu: What are you doing here? Are you alright already? Its cold out here.

Me: Thats why I came out here. Its cold but your here alone ...

Kyu: Lets go inside. I'm sure you're not ok yet.

Me: No. I'm okay already. I had enough rest. So , what were you thinking about? Why were you holding your lips? Did you get hurt or something there? *goes closer to check*

Kyu: *backs off and does a stay back sign with his hands* Aniyo. I'm ok. I was just thinking.

Me: Yah! Why are making that back off sign like i'm a diseased person or something? Sheez. I just wanted to check if you're ok. You didn't have to do that and treat me like i'm diseased you know.

Kyu: Aniya .. Thats not what I was trying to do.

Me: Still , You looked awfully serious. Do you wanna talk about it with me?

Kyu: You're really talking to me now?

Me: *nods* Did you think I was ignoring you?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn't answer and just looked back at the ocean. She obviously was trying to even if she doesn't say it. Then I felt her hug my arm. She placed her head on my shoulder. I was feeling nervous. Why are you nervous , Cho Kyuhyun?! She does things like these before too! It just feels weird now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , Mianhae. I didn't mean to be mean to you. I didn't mean to try and avoid you. It felt so wrong. I'm sorry. I'm not used to a distant relationship with you. Mianhae.

Kyu: I-im not mad.

Me: Why are you stuttering?

Kyu: I-i ... W-well ... Y-you see ..

Me: I'm sorry. I promise i'll never do it again. NEVER! 

 

 

 

 

 

She backed off the hug and faced me with her hand up like she's making a pledge or something. She doesn't have to do things like these because I was never mad. Donghae was right too. She's turning backwards. She was matured but now she's like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Are you really not mad at me?

Kyu: *shakes his head* Ani.

Me: Promise?

Kyu: Well ......

Me: Promise me! And raise your hand up like this while promising it! *pledging pose w/ one hand raised up* Now , do you promise that you're not really mad?

Kyu: Maybe?

Me: Yah! If you don't promise me you're not mad , i'll drown myself again!

Kyu: I was kidding! I don't wanna have to save you two times in 1 day!

Me: Huh? What did you say? What do you mean by that?

Kyu: What did I say? I didn't say anything.

Me: You said you didn't wanna have to save me two times in 1 day. Oppa , wae? Why did you say that? I'm confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why did that slip out of my mouth? What should I say? What should I do? I can't just tell her it didn't mean anything. She'll keep asking and think it means something. I already said Donghae saved her. I can't take it back. She'll be mad at me and Donghae and I don't want her to be mad at Donghae. I was the one who pushed him to say he saved her.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: I .... It means .... It meant ... Well ....

Me: Oppa , are you hiding something from me?

Kyu: N-no!

Me: Then why are you stuttering?! You only do that when you're nervous! And when you're nervous , its means you're lying! Oppa! Don't lie to me!

Kyu: I'm not lying!! Its just .... Minhyukkie ... Yeah! Minhyukie! 

Me: Minhyukkie? Kang Minhyuk? What about Minhyuk?

Kyu: He .... He was trying to call you. About the case. Yeah ..... He couldn't reach you so I talked to him about it. So ... What I meant by what I said was , I saved you from work and if you drown yourself and I'll save you , thats gonna be the 2th time i'll save you. Yeah ....

Me: Mwo? Minhyuk wasn't trying to call me. I didn't receive any missed calls. Maybe my phone's broken. But its not. I'm sure it isn't. Were you stuttering because you wanted to keep this a secret to me?

Kyu: W-well ...

Me: If its about that then you totally saved my life because I suddenly forgot about work. You didn't have to hide that from me. You know how important this case is to me. I'll call Minhyuk and ask him about what he told--

Kyu: No! I'll call Minhyuk! You just rest there , ok? I'll tell you everything later....

Me: But .. It must be important so I need to talk to Minhyuk.

Kyu: You need more rest. Don't worry. I'll handle this. I'm here to help you with this case too , right?

Me: Well ...

Kyu: Don't you trust me?

Me: Of course I do.

Kyu: Then let me handle this for now , ok?

Me: But I need to talk to Minhyuk and--

Kyu: I said i'll handle this. Donghae hyung's probably looking for you. You should go to him.

Me: I won't leave you here alone.

Kyu: Ka (Go). I'll be fine. I'll just call Minhyuk and tell him to call you in the morning.

Me: But--

Kyu:                           ...

Me: Arasso. Fine. You win........... But it wouldn't make me feel better if I don't know anything by tomorrow.

Kyu: I'll tell you everything and he'll tell you everything too. Now. Ka.

Me: Sheez. You're making me leave like a dog. Arasso. But it'll make me feel better if you come inside with me. Its cold out here. You'll get sick here. And we're having dinner now. Just call Minhyukkie later. Ok?

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled and walked back inside. I'm not really good in lying too. Now I have to call Minhyuk later to tell and ask him things he didn't even tell me. After a little while , I went back inside since the others called out for dinner already. I seriously don't know what or how i'll ask Minhyuk since he usually only talks to                           when its about the case so i'm really confused right now. I can just tell the truth but she'll get mad at me and Donghae hyung if she finds out.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

He did notice I was trying to avoid him. I know it wasn't right and I don't wanna do it anymore. But even so I still have to back off even just a little , especially when Donghae's around. We had dinner and it was ok. The typical dinner we usually have together but everyone became a little more caring when it comes to me , especially Donghae oppa. After dinner , I went back to my room. I called my mom that night too to tell them i'm ok. At around 10 PM , or maybe before 10PM ,  I went back down to the living room. I was going down stairs and Kyu oppa was infront of me , going up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Where are you going?

Me: Me? I don't know.

Kyu: You should go and rest.

Me: I'm not really sleepy yet.

Kyu: You need some rest.

Me: I know. But i'm really not sleepy. Oppa , you should sleep.

Kyu: I don't know if I should.

Me: Wae?

Kyu: You're staying up.

Me: I doubt thats the reason. Maybe you're just gonna play Starcraft.

Kyu: Seriously? Starcraft? When will you really get older? I don't play that anymore.

Me: I doubt that even more! When we were younger you said you love Starcraft forever!

Kyu: When we were younger .... But we're not younger anymore. And like what you said before , Maybe things change.

Me: Its so hard to believe though ..... Oppa , lots of things changed but , I wanna adjust. I'm not used to not knowing you anymore. I don't even know what you like and don't like anymore ...

Kyu: Then we can tell each other everything tomorrow.

Me: I guess so. Go and rest oppa. I'm just gonna stay downstairs until I feel like sleeping before I got back up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took two steps down pass him. He doesn't play Starcraft anymore? That doesn't sound so true but he seems so serious. Its like I don't even know him anymore. Kyu oppa called out my name before I took another step down so I stopped and turned to face him. He faced me too. His hand was in his pocket , like he was holding something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyu: Are you still sick?

Me: Sick? I said I wasn't sick.

Kyu: No. Not that thing about the drowning. Does your asthmas still attack?

Me: It does but not so often. I'm even lucky it didn't attack when I almost drowned.

Kyu: What about your anemia?

Me: Its still here but like Ming oppa's anemia , mine's like its not even there. My mom got me treatments when she took me. I got better but not completely well. I just need to take care of myself.

Kyu: And you should. Thats why you have to rest now.

Me: I know. I will. But not now. Forcing it is somehow bad for me. Lets talk tomorrow oppa. You need some rest. Goodnight!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I continued walking downstairs. I'm somehow glad he still asked me about that. Besides Omma , before , Kyu oppa was the one who's always busy getting me my medicine. After a while ,  Everyone was sleeping already but since I got to sleep a lot a while ago , I just went to the living room with my laptop and other work things and took a look at my work again. I just read some files to get back at everything I almost forgot. The lights are off and only my laptop was the one giving me some light. If I open the lights in the living room , everyone will notice its on and they'll probably wake up. I was quietly typing and reading my work when the lights .

 

 

 

 

 

 

??: Reading in the dark is bad for your eyes , you know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned my eyes to the part of the living room where the light switch is and it was Donghae oppa. At some point , I thought it was a ghost already. Though I don't believe in ghosts , they're always scary. I just looked at him while he walked to me and sat next to me on the couch. I kept my eyes on him. He looks a little sleepy though. He looked at my laptop for a while and smiled a little with his eyes closed. I was still looking at him with full of curiosity. Why is he smiling? He looked at me and patted my head and gave a half smile while looking at me. But he still looks sleepy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae: Uncle is right. You work too hard.

Me: You always see me working like this. Why just say that out now?

Hae: I don't know. You work hard everytime. But the thing about you is , if you work hard today , you work harder the next day and that just goes on. You never settle for how you were yesterday and always try to be better the next day.

Me: Isn't that a good thing?

Hae: Before it was but now .. Its too much. 

Me: I'm just naturally like that. I can't lessen or just be ok with what I do. I want to do better.

Hae: I'm not telling you to lessen or just be ok with anything! All I wanna say is ... Try to rest. You got in an accident and you need some rest.

Me: I've been resting all day. I can't even sleep so I just came down here to do this. What about you? Why are still awake?

Hae: I couldn't sleep?

Me: Ehh? I know you. You sleep early. You never give out reasons like you can't sleep. 

Hae: Well then .... I thought you'll stay up late so I decided to just stay up late too?

Me: Why are you asking me your answers? You should just sleep. You look sleepy.

Hae: Aniyo ~~ I'm not sleepy .. I'm really really not sleepy *turns his body to the side and yawns while covering his mouth*

Me: *peeks at him* Yah! Are you yawning?

Hae: M-mwo? *faces me* I'M NOT! I'M NOT EVEN SLEEPY!

Me: Really? Then , how long do you plan on staying awake?

Hae: Depends. How long do you plan on staying awake?

Me: Until 5AM?

Hae: Mwo? *points at the clock* Its 11PM! Yah! I can't stay up that long! 

Me: *giggles* You're like a kid! Just go to sleep in your room. I'll sleep when I get sleepy. 

Hae: No! I'm not gonna leave you here alone!

Me: Wae? Just go to sleep. I'm ok here.

Hae: I wanna go to sleep but I don't wanna leave you alone here.

Me: Then what do you want me to do about it?

Hae: Hmmmm ........................................ AHA! I have the perfect idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

His sleepy face started to lighten up. From his seat , he lifted his legs up to the couch and turned sidewards. He asked me to move a little. Then he just laid down on the couch. His placed his head on my lap and closed his eyes with a big smile on his face. Just looking at his smiling face , It made me smile too. He's like a kid. But how am I supposed to do work if he's on my lap?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Lee Donghae , can't you sleep in your room? How can I use my notebook if you're head is on my lap?

Hae: I don't know. Look for a solution. I wanna stay like this all night.

Me: I'll put this over your face if you don't get off. 

Hae: Really?

Me: Yeah. Really.

Hae: I'm still not getting up. I like it here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know where I should put my notebook in order to work. Notebook is a smaller version of a laptop. Good thing I save files here too or else , I wont be able to work. I put a little pillow on my left side and placed the notebook there , just so I wont have to bend like a I have back problems. Then it just got quiet. I was reading and typing on my laptop while Donghae's just quiet. I can't type with two hands since it'll just disturb Hae more. Donghae's probably asleep already. He moved to the side , facing the same direction i'm facing. I looked at him if he's really asleep already.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae-ah ...... Are you sleeping already? *lightly taps his shoulder* Donghae-ah ...... Don't sleep here ....... Donghae-ah ..........

 

 

 

 

 

No luck. Looks like this kid is asleep already. I just kept my right hand on his shoulder as he sleeps and used my left hand to type. It was quiet again ..... until I felt someone holding my hand. Donghae intertwined our fingers together and pulled my hand to him like it was a blanket. He's really sweet even when asleep. I don't think I can work anymore so I saved the file I was working on and closed my notebook. I tried to sit probably without disturbing Hae. I pulled my right hand off of his hand and gave him my left hand to hold on to instead. He turned back to his original position when I did that , he intertwined our hands again and gave a gummy smile like how Hyukjae does. He's awake?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae-ah .... Are you awake?

Donghae: *yawns* *opens his eyes a little* A little.

Me: You were awake all along?

Donghae: Ani. I admit , I feel asleep a little.

Me: Go to sleep in your room. 

Donghae: But I like it here. *closes his eyes*

Me: Then let me stand up and go to my room , then you stay here all day long!

Donghae: I like it when you're here!!!

Me: Then how should I sleep?!

Donghae: Are you sleepy already?

Me: Well , no. But--

Donghae: No buts! If you're not gonna sleep yet , then just stay here so I can watch over you and make sure nothing bad happens.

Me: How is sleeping on lap watching me?

Donghae: You won't be able to move and even if you try , I'll feel it and wake up instantly. 

Me: Really? *chuckles* And holding my hand sets your alarm clock too?

Donghae: A little. I just really like your hands. *lifts up our intertwined hands* I feel like everything important to me is just right next to me when I hold it like this. I wanna protect it.

Me: Then cut off my hand so you can carry it everywhere!

Donghae: I won't do that. I like this hand but .... *kisses my hand* I love the owner the most.

 

 

 

 

 

His sweet words will just make you smile. I don't even know what to say next. He looks tired but he keeps smiling now. Why is Donghae so sweet?! He kept playing with my left hand like a kid. So cute. I don't know why I never saw Donghae like this. I mean , he's always sweet to me before but he's sweeter now. This side of him is ......... actually making me ................ fall for him. Its a good thing , right?

 

 

--Donghae's POV--

 

Waah. I'm really sleepy. But being able to spend a moment like this with                             is great. I feel happier and I can almost forget the tiredness i'm feeling. I wasn't even supposed to be awake at this time. I was ready to sleep already an hour ago when Kyu came to me and told me                          won't sleep so I should be with her. If Kyu didn't tell me that , i'll probably be asleep all night. When I asked him why he had to ask me to stay with her , he said he'll be busy playing Starcraft. But weird , when he approached me he was holding on to an inhaler. I thought it was                         's since she has Asthma but ... Maybe he has Asthma too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Donghae ...

Hae: What?

Me: I just wanna ask. When you saw me drowning a while ago , how did you feel?

Hae: Hmm?

Me: You really need to get your ears unclogged. I said , how did you feel when you saw me drowning?

Hae: Scared ... I thought I was gonna die anytime soon if something bad happens. I wanted to save you as soon as I could.

Me: And you did ...... If you weren't there , something worse probably happened already. 

Hae: Y-yeah.

Me: Thank you for saving me. I owe my life to you. Now I feel secure. I know you'll protect me. I know you'll always love me too. Thank you for not leaving me.

Hae:                        , what if someone else saved you when your drowning? What if it wasn't me? What would you do?

Me: What would I do? I can't decide who saves me or not. All I can do is be thankful and grateful. But its you. I knew you'll save me because you care about me a lot. By the way , I don't remember what you did to save me. Did you do the ... you know .... mouth to mouth thingy?

Hae: T-that? Y-yeah .........

Me: Oh ... So that means ....

Hae: Means what?

Me: If you did that then ..... Technically .... This is so embarrassing but ... Its my ..... First kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

First kiss ... Its means Kyuhyun is her first kiss. Its so awrkward to hear but ... Technically , its true. But Kyu said it didn't mean anything. And its not                        's fault for asking. She needed it. If that first kiss meant saving her life then no matter who gave it to her , i'm just glad she's safe.

 

 

--Your POV--

 

I'm so stupid. Why did I say that? He must've felt as awkward as I am ... We went to sleep after a while and the next day ... I woke up pretty early than what I expected since Hae and I stayed up late. I went to the living room and the other boys , Minyoung , Hara and Yul are all awake already too but I don't see Donghae oppa or Kyuhyun oppa. I approached Ming oppa since out of all Kyu oppa's roommates , he's the most behaved one I can ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me: Oppa , where's Kyuhyun oppa?

Ming: Kyu? Still asleep. He stayed up all night playing Starcraft.

Me: Starcraft? That liar. He told me he doesn't play that anymore.

Ming: And you actually believed that?

Me: I didn't but he sounded serious so I really thought he doesn't play anymore.

Ming: Well , the way he played last night , it seems like he has something on his mind. 

Me: What do you mean?

Ming: He's usually the #1 gamer I know but last night he kept losing. 

Me: Losing? In Starcraft? Thats impossible.

Ming: Impossible but true.

Me: We already talked last night. He seemed ok. Maybe he's just bored. It was my fault that everyone's fun was all stopped yesterday so maybe today we can do something to make up for it. We're not gonna stay here any longer so might as well do that.

Ming: We should but our activity coordinator is still asleep too.

Me: Hae oppa? He stayed up with me last night because I couldn't sleep. He was there while I was reading and fixing work things.

Ming: You were with him all night last night?!!

Me: Oppa! Its not like THAT. I'm not like that you know!

Ming: Good! No matter how nice Hae is , My princess is too young for that. *pinches my cheeks*

Me: *pushes his hands away* Stop that or your princess might bite you.

Ming: I know you're hungry and I look delicious but i'm not fit for eating. Just look at me , it'll make you full already.

Me: You're too proud of yourself?

Ming: Very much.

Me: Too confident. Why don't we go to the kitchen and make pumpkin soup?

Ming: Aren't the maids from the resort gonna bring our breakfast here?

Me: Yes but pumpkin soup is good. Remember when we were younger? We love pumpkin soup! We even make some together!

Ming: Yeah .. Those were the days.

Me: And Kyu oppa lied to me. He said he doesn't play Starcraft anymore but he does! So that means he'll still like my pumpkin soup. Well , maybe. Lets cook some then wake them up for breakfast after we finish cooking.

 

 

 

 

 

Min oppa and I went to the kitchen to cook some pumpkin soup. Minyoung helped along too. My mom , Kyuhyun's mom , taught me how to cook pumpkin soup before. Kyu oppa really likes it , before. I'm not sure if he'll still like it but him not liking Starcraft anymore is a hoax so there's a big chance that he still likes this too. Its the only thing I can do for now to make up for trying to avoid him. And for the first time , Donghae can taste my pumpkin soup!

 

 

 

--Yul's POV--

 

I woke up last night from my sleep and I didn't see                               in her bed. Hyuk told me Donghae went out of their room when everyone was about to sleep and he never came back until he fell asleep. Sure , i'm happy my best friend is with Hyuk's best friend but I don't want them taking things a little too far if what i'm thinking is right. I approached                             when they finished cooking their pumpkin soup for breakfast and Ming and Hyuk went to Donghae and Kyu to wake them up. The only ones left in the kitchen are me ,                           and Minyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

Yul:                            , where were you last night?

Me: Me? Living room.

Yul: Who were you with?

Me: Donghae?

Yul: What did you do there?!

Me: What can we do there? We just sat and chatted! Why are you suddenly starting to interrogate me?

Yul: Sat and Chatted? At night? When everyone is asleep?

Me: Yul , what the heck are you trying to say?! Do you think Donghae and I did something we shouldn't be doing? Why is everyone suddenly asking me that thing? Out of all the people , i'm upset its you who thinks of me like this!

Yul: I don't think of you like that!

Me: Then why are you asking me things like that?

Yul: I was just worried!

Me: Obviously you thought of something else first than that.

Minyoung: You two stop it.

Me: Yul , we don't judge you and Eunhyuk oppa because I know you two are mature enough to know your limits. I thought you'll think of me the same way.

Yul: Ok. Ok. This is my fault. I don't want a fight. Especially with you. I'm sorry , ok?  I was just worried. Obviously between you and Hae and Me and Hyuk , its our side who's more prominent to do that. But ..... Ok. I'm really sorry. I just asked.

Me: Well next time when I tell you things , believe it. Donghae and I just started our real relationship., We're not ready for that part yet.

Yul: I know.

Minyoung: Are you two ok now?

Me: I guess ... Minyoung , you don't think of me like that right?

Minyoung: No. Hae seems nice. He doesn't look like the guy who's excited to explore new things so fast.

Me: Explore new things so fast? Minyoung , who taught you those things?

Minyoung: Well sorry for being the only girl in our group when you left.

Me: Kangin and Teukie oppa started it , right? I'm so gonna scold them. They should at least know how they should talk when there's a girl in the group.

Minyoung: Even if Hara's always with us , she always drags Kyu oppa away so it pretty much ends the same way for me.

Me: I'm here for you. So is Yul.

Yul:                         . Mianhae.

Me: Apology accepted. I forgive easily. Next time , think of you and Hyuk first before you think of me and Hae.

Yul: I know. I know ... We almost fought for the first time you know. I don't want that to happen again.

 

 

 

 

 

We never fight. That was a close one. Maybe I was a little too worried and it ended on being too judgemental. Everyone went to the breakfast hall and we talked about what we should do today. Swimming is a no no anymore. We just decided to explore Mokpo a lot more. After breakfast and everyone just got ready , I saw                         and Kyuhyun go outside first. I don't know why but i had this sudden urge to follow them so I did. 

 

 

=======================================================================

 

I'm sorry if this chapter isn't that good. I wasn't that satisfied so if you weren't , its fine with me and very understandable. So basically if you read my blog post , this is the exact same thing I wanna say to all of you guys.

 

 

" SORRY for not updating so regularly. Some may say , I have so many fics I update so thats why I can't update properly. NO. A big big NO. I can update 4 fics at the same time. My only problem is "I GET DISTRACTED EASILY". Hehehehe. Its really my problem. If I see something and get interested with it , I forget i'm even busy and always go "I can always do this tomorrow!" I know its wrong but ... I'll change (I watch Glee Season 3 these days) ... SORRY *90 degrees bow* I'll try to do better next time. I PROMISE!"

 

 

And to make it up to you guys , here is a cute photo of Donghae! =))

 

 

-MsShaiKyu :3